Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I like your way of story moving forward. Hopefully the makers follow this too.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

totally that breakfast table wala scene also was sweetsmiley1...haah on Radha-BK’s banter on kanjoos badke chacha and handing over cash instead of his credit cardsmiley37...the opening of that scene with NN and her gulab jamuns lolsmiley36....and of course Radha-Aparna doting on ghar ki Lakshmismiley42...and making sure they get a cooker also on Sundar’s request lolsmiley1...when ek pregnant aurat started her bakwaas Aparna for a bit had same-to-same expression that Adi has sometimes to bakwaas like 'yeh kya nonsense hai aur iska muh kab bandh hoga' looking at hersmiley29....oh and most important which they kind of switched off in Imlie yesterday was that her guard was back on and she identified what Kalini’s actually trying to do today and wasn’t taking the bait so thank you SM for that alsosmiley20

LOL yes, it was very NOTICEABLE awkwardness in the entire family when the Psycho waddled in screaming about "Ghar ki laxmi MAIN hoon".....even Aparna was like WTF....lol baaki toh I think even the token covering up excuse that Kalini made later on didn't totally release family ki awkwardness....Aparna still was a little awkward talking about "aane wala baccha".....lol.....and they were still more fixated on Imlie ke liye special karna hai as ghar ki bahu.....lol

Baaki I do think Imlie ka anger is going to be a pending issue....she was all but grinding her teeth in anger seeing Psycho ke naatak at the table....lol so I'm hoping humari bacchi doesn't get provoked into another outburst that will make people MU her....sigh.

LOL at baar baar Adilie ko temporarily khatam hona padhta hai...harsher realities haven’t been writtensmiley36..but like you said thode hiccups hote hai but sambhaal lete hain...now how long will that hiccups ka daura be I dunnosmiley24smiley36...ek baat toh hai ki Adi has to go through some immense dard also (obviously wrt to his Imlie only) in the fallout of this ‘anarth’ but SM hi jaane usme humko kitna dard milegasmiley29smiley36...if the latest function marked the ‘anarth’ phir they seem to have completed shooting for that and now ST is shooting at some other location with a pool and all lol...but they always show us only the bts they want use to see...maine toh nahi dekha inka karwachauth ka bts and I mein toh din raat IG pe padi rehti hoon lolsmiley36....bracing for some dard essentially before tape recorder shuru again like you said...agar prem saccha hai toh ghav bhar jaayegasmiley36

Yes, they will have to show Adi going through some kind of immense pain over whatever this anarth and the fallout will be, tabhi Imlie ki warnings will be proven right.....unless he truly feels it on a gut-wrenching level, he won't get it. Sadly Imlie will also have to sail along in the dard ki kashti cuz jo Babusahib ka hai, woh uska bhi hai......lol

Re: new BTS....lol achha ab pool pe bhi pahunch gaye hain? 😆....then dunno if Diwali dhamaka was just one phase of three day challenge and there is more to go....lol yeah they totally kept the KC ka saara shoot super secret and bhanak bhi nahin lagne di ki in red outfits mein bhi itna shoot kiya😆....toh dunno aage bhi kya kya under the wraps hai aur kya release kar rahe hain to confuse people😆

Yeah best way to brace for the upcoming is ki expect some dard by default😆 .....that way we will be pleasantly surprised if something good actually happens🤣....warna toh we are braced for the worst as always.....lol

Prem toh definitely saccha hai aur saare ghaav bharne ki shakti rakhta hai.....I don't doubt that for a bit😊.

Word Count: 1

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

The bloody fact ke she had to beg for water from adi he was trying to leave but sure he loves her so much

You know what we've lost sight of in all this.....lol KC ka vrat rakhne ki koshish bhi nahin ki isne jo supposedly 7 saal vrat rakh chuki hai for "true lowe Adityaaa"😆.....bas haath pe dhoke se naam likhva liya aur paani ka glass maang liya and itne mein hi she thinks isne sab jeet liya......lol

Kal badaa boast maar rahi thi ki Imlie patni banke kaise kar legi KC....but apne haathon se Imlie ka vrat toh Adi ne hi khola😆....toh patni kaun hui phir? lol

Again, as I was saying earlier....all she can do is interrupt....but she can't change the truth or stop the inevitability of Adi-Imlie finding their way to each other.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

Yeah that is also true… the only good promo was the snake bite and SRK pose wala onesmiley36… but since Malini pardafash is the major TRP pulling episode in the show’s (current) near future, I thought we might get onesmiley6

LOL woh snakebite wala toh special weekly precap tha, not even a promo😆....and notice how wahaan bhi it ended in some NDE only with Adi falling to the ground after getting bitten by snake🤣.....I honestly can't recall a single happy promo they showed. Bas MUs, seperations ya NDEs hi huye hain in all promos😆

You think Malini pardafaash is the TRP puller? LOL naa, they will just give a promo for the new entry more likely.....yeh log aftermath pe promo dete hain rather than core issue. Same way they never gave a promo for the court case bit jiska social issue dikhaa sakte the - promo sirf pregnancy kaand ke liye diya. So they only like to sell negativity, not any justice.

the main reason I feel the pardafaash might not happen is because, the makers clearly have no idea on what to do with Malini’s character. They tried giving Malini a solo arc in between and that track was as clueless and lost as her character. So, if Malini’s true face is exposed then what is left for her to do in the show? She will no longer be able to influence Adilie’s relation much (even if the baby is born and Malini and Adi become coparents) there is a limit to what she can influence in the story other than making Adi and Imlie the most forgiving souls and forgive her and whitewash her completely. After so painstakingly making her so evil, I don’t know how they will whitewash her. And her solo track didn’t work out and it was scrapped. The makers can’t come up with a track for Malini other than being the third wheel in Adilie’s story. After pardafaash, the only way she can remain relevant to Adilie is if Adi has a memory loss but thankfully that is too common for the directorsmiley14.So Malini will have to be written out of the show, and that would mean ending Mayuri’s contract.

LOL even if they don't know what to do with M ka character, they will have to give some culmination vis a vis the current situation where Adilie are at a stalemate because of her. And since the issue at hand is all about M ka true face, there doesn't seem to be any option other than revealing that in order to move on to the next phase of angst for Adilie.

Haha they don't need to write her out of the story to conclude this phase of her track....she is eternally shameless and can come back with any new sob story....contrived whitewashing toh is the easiest thing for the writers in this story.....no crime is too big to whitewash for them - sab kuch aaraam se kar lenge when they are in the mood to flip.

What makes you think her solo track was scrapped cuz it didn't work? LOL no that's not true....they were always going to take it this route with showing her true manipulative nature.....divorce dene ka iska mood kabhi tha hi nahin and her sacrificial drama was dhong from day one....kya sab bhool gaye when she even created KC out of thin air? LOL and KC wala track was for timepass to ultimately bring things to this stage where this Psycho shows her obsessive nature.

They will whitewash her later on and still keep inserting her everywhere as "badi behen" ....spare part hi rehna hai isne humesha either as vamp or so called "badi behen". They can continue showing her jealousy of Imlie in other ways long term....but they have to move past the current scenario cuz it's not sustainable.

*Edit: I guess my point is that she can have another token win with whatever this "anarth" is coming up but for things to be resolved between Adilie after that, Adi has to learn M's true face....uske bina resolution kaise hoga, I don't know....they are just reiterating this baseline too much over and over again ki jab sabko sach pata chalega toh dhakka lagega etc. etc....toh that has to manifest at some point - just not clear kab aur kaise. Imlie ko sahi toh prove karna hi hota hai story mein sooner or later and for her to be proven right, the truth has to come out....

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

AreYaar thumbnail

@book.worm: Waise in some ways I'm now warming up to your idea ki Imlie chali jaaye and then Adi and Ts are left to deal with Psycho Rapist😆

Mainly cuz it will flip the tables yet again....Psycho is already making everyone super awkward with her extra chep naataks and agar Imlie chali gayi toh in logon ki bachi khuchi sanity bhi chali jaayegi and sab niklega Psycho pe....she will rue the day she decided to make Imlie leave the house cuz woh sab gussa ispe niklega somehow.

Again, we have to read between the lines of these lame challenges that Didi throws out.....her KC challenge also only was about saying Adi will bring her back to the house.....there was nothing in it about how Adi will leave Imlie or whatever.

Yeh 3 day challenge is also only saying that Imlie will be out of the house.....yeh toh nahin bola ki anyone will hate her😆. Toh if she leaves the house now, they will miss her all the more.....lol even the useless Ts.....haha all the previous times we hoped that Ts would realize her value when she leaves - tab toh they all were busy in anger/hate.....but ab zyada royenge Imlie ki yaad mein if she leaves.....asli tadap hogi to want her back😆. Would be hilarious if they all resent/blame Adi for Imlie having left😆......Rupi toh pucca karegi bhai ko blame😆.

Kar lein kuch din ka angst and then Adi realizes the truth somehow and drowns in guilt.

As GT and others have also said before, Adi ko dhakka bas kuch Imlie related baat pe lagega, not over anything related to M or the baby.....he will only feel shattered if he feels she doesn't believe in his love anymore or that he's lost her trust for good.....he will keep looping everything back to how it's supposedly about Imlie not trusting him and she's bringing irrelevant M between them😆.

Only few things are consistent in the story.....and reiteration of M's irrelevancy in Adi's eyes is one of them😆....that will somehow happen in all this mess too I feel😆

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

"Unprogressive" & "Regressive" hone ke liye maafi chahat hai🙏😂. But hum toh aise hi thik hai😎.

Frankly I have zero faraks to give about sindoor, MS & rituals😎. I cannot be "progressive" enough to decide the fate of relationship & love on the basis of these superficial things. Adi-Imlie themselves do not care for these & neither do I😈.

Irony dies a slow death on the forum everyday😆

A 100 times over😆.....

But oh is it amusing to see people wishing so badly that Imlie will hate Adi and leave him....but bechaaron ko milta nahin😆. She can leave him, walk away....but she will always love him with all her heart.

ST also stated in her latest byte that love never ends and misunderstandings don't mean love is over....still people don't get it and are trying to do some vicarious morchebaazi through Imlie without even understanding the core of her character or the nature of the love that Adi-Imlie share😆.

Abuse ki khud ko samajh nahin hai par dusron ko gyaan dene chalna hai that they don't recognize "abuse"....😆

LOL these same people consider Malini a "dignified lady".....yeah please do find me more of such "dignified ladies" who are such experts at sly manipulations and emotional abuse for 7 years *slow claps*....lol woh abuse nahin hai.....Adi having a temper is instant abuse....lol ok😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

A 100 times over😆.....

But oh is it amusing to see people wishing so badly that Imlie will hate Adi and leave him....but bechaaron ko milta nahin😆. She can leave him, walk away....but she will always love him with all her heart.

ST also stated in her latest byte that love never ends and misunderstandings don't mean love is over....still people don't get it and are trying to do some vicarious morchebaazi through Imlie without even understanding the core of her character or the nature of the love that Adi-Imlie share😆.

Abuse ki khud ko samajh nahin hai par dusron ko gyaan dene chalna hai that they don't recognize "abuse"....😆

LOL these same people consider Malini a "dignified lady".....yeah please do find me more of such "dignified ladies" who are such experts at sly manipulations and emotional abuse for 7 years *slow claps*....lol woh abuse nahin hai.....Adi having a temper is instant abuse....lol ok😆

Malini ka parda gire na gire kahin na kahin roz girta hai parda hai ya jo just like malini imlie ke fan Hone ka chadha ke rakha hai but asal main toh are all about "malini the dignified woman" hai yahan sab.. itni dignified jo roz ek aadmi ke bed main ghusti hai usse rape karti hai. Zara dignity toh dekho .. aise usse bacha leti hai but ofcourse abuse toh adi kar rahe hai. Care to explain woh kitni aurtum ke bed main ghussa hai maze se . If anything banda shaadi shuda hote huye bhi apna kona pakkad ke rakhta tha but nahi saari dignity toh malini ji main hai and saari besharmi bechare poor adilie main

ST GM / ADI IMLIe kya kehte hain show main show se bahar kisi ko kuch lena dena hai nahi kyonki they are just soft targets to use to chalo their bandook inke naam ke uppar rakh ke baaki toh apni twisted thoughts hi push karni hai beshak show main kuch ho nahi raha waisa Bhai aisi progressiveness se hum aise hi ache.. nahi learn karni humein aisi dignity

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

You know what we've lost sight of in all this.....lol KC ka vrat rakhne ki koshish bhi nahin ki isne jo supposedly 7 saal vrat rakh chuki hai for "true lowe Adityaaa"😆.....bas haath pe dhoke se naam likhva liya aur paani ka glass maang liya and itne mein hi she thinks isne sab jeet liya......lol

Kal badaa boast maar rahi thi ki Imlie patni banke kaise kar legi KC....but apne haathon se Imlie ka vrat toh Adi ne hi khola😆....toh patni kaun hui phir? lol

Again, as I was saying earlier....all she can do is interrupt....but she can't change the truth or stop the inevitability of Adi-Imlie finding their way to each other.

Why waste energy in even pretending now she doesn't even have no talaaj wala bahana life hi easy hai na iski toh .. uppar se baby bhi hai remember abls aurat cannot fast for that.. woh sab toh baaki karein yeh bas bed pe padi rahegi. All her sona hai and all were so annoying. Yeah iss saare fun and games ko.intresting ( pata nahi kidke liye ) main bhool gayi ke she was out there to fast too as it was her pehla KC too but now suddenly she doesn't care even about adi as per her ke ab mujhe kisi baat se kuch farak nahi hai ab bas it is ego for her too ke mera mahi toh imlie ka bhi nahi🤷‍♀️ look at all the dignity but no that is not sadism that is not bad somehow

Hahaha yes, he held her dupatta only but woh dance step mein lapet liya toh didn't get OTT thankfully😆......the dhuaan initially made me burst out laughing cuz last "iconic" dhuaan scene yaad aa gaya ek sec ke liye🤣.....but then I guess woh bas initial shot ke liye tha and uske baad dhuaan chala gaya sequence se😆.

I feel like GM may have choreographed this sequence too....it has a lot of the usual quick timing shifts that I've seen in some of the other stuff he's done for the show....they were literally trying to time the steps to each "ting ting ting" music piece in the song too😆

The bit on the Jhoola was my fav. part no doubt....they just showed it so subtly and sweetly....the contentment in that last visual where they are just staring at each other as the jhoola sways back and forth - very nicely visualized👏......and just felt like such an apt summary of their relationship too....bas ek dusre ke saath mein hi content hain.....woh emotion was very nicely conveyed there. Kuch fancy chahiye hi nahin in dono ko....the simple act of sitting together on a swing is like a lifetime of sukoon for them.

The red was feeling like too much cuz ek toh their clothes were red, upar se woh "terrace" area wala set ka backdrop is red wallpaper😆....isliye zyada lag raha tha.....haha but ST was looking very pyari otherwise especially in the playful bits they gave to Imlie in this sequence :)

Oh i am Sure GM ne hi kia tha choreograph why would they not utilize free ka dance master bhi saath main😆no jokes apart it was nicely done this time . Thank God Dhuaa was only for transition war a saab humko toh ab dhuvein se bhi dsrr lsgta hai since sab dhuan dhuan😆🙏

Word at bold it is so hard to express it precisely but you did a great job at describing it.. it is just that sukoon bit and longing for that saath just woh pal ek saath aur kuch nahi literally aur kuch nahi bas ek saath thkda samay . Again it means so much more in their equation caz yeh literally have never gotten that in 1 saal becharon ko do pal hi toh nahi milte koi na koi problem follow karti hi rehti hai jitna marzi they try kar lein koi inko 2 pal nahi lene deta ideally ab sab theek ho jaana chahiye tha but ab aona hi bharosa issue popped up and abhi bhi majbooriyan do not let them be at peace.. * sigh* it is so hurtful when one thinks of it but these 2 still manage to find that and manifest that yearning so beautifully in the dreams only.. sigh dil bhar aata hai phir aise dekh ke

Baaki lovely discussion GT, telly me and AY will catch up 😳

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

@book.worm: Waise in some ways I'm now warming up to your idea ki Imlie chali jaaye and then Adi and Ts are left to deal with Psycho Rapist😆

Mainly cuz it will flip the tables yet again....Psycho is already making everyone super awkward with her extra chep naataks and agar Imlie chali gayi toh in logon ki bachi khuchi sanity bhi chali jaayegi and sab niklega Psycho pe....she will rue the day she decided to make Imlie leave the house cuz woh sab gussa ispe niklega somehow.

Again, we have to read between the lines of these lame challenges that Didi throws out.....her KC challenge also only was about saying Adi will bring her back to the house.....there was nothing in it about how Adi will leave Imlie or whatever.

Yeh 3 day challenge is also only saying that Imlie will be out of the house.....yeh toh nahin bola ki anyone will hate her😆. Toh if she leaves the house now, they will miss her all the more.....lol even the useless Ts.....haha all the previous times we hoped that Ts would realize her value when she leaves - tab toh they all were busy in anger/hate.....but ab zyada royenge Imlie ki yaad mein if she leaves.....asli tadap hogi to want her back😆. Would be hilarious if they all resent/blame Adi for Imlie having left😆......Rupi toh pucca karegi bhai ko blame😆.

Kar lein kuch din ka angst and then Adi realizes the truth somehow and drowns in guilt.

As GT and others have also said before, Adi ko dhakka bas kuch Imlie related baat pe lagega, not over anything related to M or the baby.....he will only feel shattered if he feels she doesn't believe in his love anymore or that he's lost her trust for good.....he will keep looping everything back to how it's supposedly about Imlie not trusting him and she's bringing irrelevant M between them😆.

Only few things are consistent in the story.....and reiteration of M's irrelevancy in Adi's eyes is one of them😆....that will somehow happen in all this mess too I feel😆

humara bhi warming up ho raha hai ji😆

haha on bold I’d like to add another one of the other things consistent is the irrelevance of Kalini as an actual character to the writers themselves...as in she’s always a plot device..anything they do with her character is always a means to an end and not an end in itself

so when I was reading through your reply to Tellyme’s post on Adi-Imlie’s approach to their rishta it sort of struck me ki the culmination to this is probably not the truth revelation itself cuz again we have zero faraks to give ki woh jeeye ya mare after this and Ts ko bhi initial disgust ke baad kuch farak nahi padhne wala largely thanks to the irrelevance she brought upon herself as rapist pregnant aurat....Adi ka we all very well know hehe😆.....culmination is probably the dhakka and dard associated with but not necessarily caused by the truth revelation....and woh toh can happen in either order like you’ve described here and book.worm also brought up earlier

but based on an important point you brought up in your other post and also something played up in the past couple of epis ki if the main issue is Adi-Imlie’s rishta and their fierce protection of it that they’ve reached a stalemate on then I still think truth revelation is needed...Adi’s general approach to speaking his unvarnished unshakeable truth worked at a crucial time when the bechaargi emotional abuse was weaponised to the max and almost debilitated lmlie with the guilt..but jab uss weapon se kaam nahi huya Kalini showed her true predator nature which then warrants active protection as in kicking her out of their lives until chuna is prepared for ww

dhakka and dard being sirf Imlie-related humara tape recorder hai hehe....and like you said the fallout of that..I mean this man was willing to be buried alive cuz he thought Imlie believed he gave her dhokha so he’ll be shattered regarding any wavering from Imlie about the love and trust in their rishta....so ya like you said the sense somehow is ki as always yeh dono dhakka, dard, rebuilding mein busy rahenge...iss beech truth revelation karenge somehow I guess then.....baaki like you said before full faith on Adi running after Imlie with tape recorder very soon either way😆