Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Caps on Adi-Imlie breaking ek dusre ka KC vrat.....such poignant expressions ❤️

The bit when Imlie says she didn't know he kept a fast for her and he's like itna toh pata hai na ki I love you? Aww the angst was so on point in this bit😆

😳easily my fav moment of the night the way their eyes welled up .. at that and adi ka you know na i only love you and imlie ka woh smile in between her tears.. she really is feeling the brunt and woh darr woh dikh raha hai ab uske face pe bhi ke how vulnerable she is feeling at the thought of didi being sucessful just like last time it is impacting her so badly, she believes it wholeheartedly knows it samjhoes everything like how he is getting manipulated and trapped but kuch kar nahi paa rahi which is making her break down so often over her choti si thing.. esp jab isko apna adi milta hai in moments like these where he does such a gesture for her she gets so moved by it .. just the very fact that he too fasted was enough to make imlie feel that overwhelming love ke kya hai yeh 😆ek taraf daant dia argue kar lia but dusri taraf yeh bhi dil se and bhooka pyasa bhaitha wait kar raha tha ke imlie aaye toh khayein.. i also adored naraz ho and then yeh pata hai ke ho but kis baat pe yeh clear kar do and gave her the 2 options.. It was rather Nice to see as i have been repeating thisthe Transperance again.. they both exactly knew what is going on with them and then they still talked from imlie mentioning ke usko pata hai ke majboor hai and problem woh nahi hai problem is he is being used for the majboori that is giving her so much Dard that she isn't able to protect the way she wants too and yeh gadha samjh nahi paa raha imli is feeling helpless in many ways but she is still maintaining her stance which is definately refreshing..

The way she tried to smile at him after eating from his hand and then the tears filling her eyes as he made her drink the water....very touching bit....your heart really goes out to both of them in this sceneTotallly it really is moving bit ke they are in mid of this and kyon.. one really wants to protect them and then the reverse when she fed him. adi ka bhi sab clearly dikhooing on his face. bada hi bittersweet and the angst was so point in this whole thing

oh and i also am gald imlie straight up sabke saaamne said ke uska koi competition hai nahi baby ke saath ke uske kisi cheez se problem ho.. now i suspect didi will make imlie stay back somehow from going shopping as she said she will herseff go and shop with all others ..and then play chakku churi and be like she did it as she was at home.

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Part 1

😆 aaj pata chala inke haan jhula bhi hai.. kabhi isko normal scene ke liye use karo na.. for lcoation change 😆

Image Image Image Image

part 2

Image Image Image

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you AY for the update...

I had decided for my peace of mind I will watch the whole week episodes at once, and will do with the written update for now. and now I am so happy with the 3 days deadline... now, whether the 3 days finish in 3 days or 3 weeks, I will watch everything together... Whether it is Malini's pardafash or Imlie leaving/kicked out of T house.

With no promo of Malini exposure, I feel Malini is going to win this round too for the final time. Imlie might end up leaving or kicked out, either way, I am actually eager for that phase as I am so fed up with Malini drama that I am ready for an Imlie out of T house drama, however illogical it maybe. I am getting the feeling that, the makers are heading to a track where Malini will be in T house thinking she won and trying to win Adi, Adi yearning for Imlie and Imlie being the strong person she is moving ahead.

Adi and Imlie would meet in his office on a professional level with Imlie's internship starting and Adi giving puppy dog looks and heart broken reactions looking at Imlie while Imlie giving him the royal ignore and the new guy creating more mess in between.

I am starting to get more inclined towards Malini being pregnant for real because of the way Adi keeps arguing that a mother can't be wrong. So, if it is proved that Malini was never pregnant then it would just make her a manipulative liar, it wouldn't prove Imlie's argument that Malini can be a bad mother like AC. Adi is going to learn it the hard way with Malini having an abortion or miscarriage. If after all of Imlie's warnings, the anarth happens and it is a miscarriage, then she is going to hold Adi responsible and leave T house whether everyone believes Malini's accusations or not.

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

thanks for the thread AY :)

of course the precap was misleading😆.....Adi would rather have meera bagh society wale calling him about explanations for ek rapist pregnant aurat than have her back in Tripathi house lol...rest was just Adi venting out having to take on the liability of ek asthir pregnant aurat....but he seemed more chidha huya ki pregnant aurat is taunting him that Adi-Imlie ke beech problems aa jayenge😆

aww shehri langoor aur jhalli ko ittu si duri bhi sahaa nahi jaata...kaise longing looks de rahe the ek dusre ko😆❤️...inka ek dusre ke bina rahaa hi nahi jata....I found Imlie’s sapna so cute and still in their zone so thanks for that lol..I liked the jhoola bit where it's like inko sirf do pal sukoon se ek dusre ke saath bitana hai..that’s literally all there is to their nayi shuruwaat ke sapne..SM aap sunn rahi hain na?😊

accident-prone pregnant aurat ke theatrics notwithstanding there were some nice bits in the middle......Jr Tripathis huddled together with Nishu facetiming Pallavi for karwachauth...Aparna checking beech beech mein and giving bahu such pyaare approving looks...Imlie’s prayer to SM knowing ki no problem will harm their prem and that janam janam ke liye woh Babusahib ki patni rehna chahti hai...needy Tripathis for a change doing the kaam of trying to cheer up Imlie on her special day...NN ke brains waapis aana...Imlie so fiercely keeping faith in her and Adi’s saccha prem❤️.....oh and thank you writers for getting your brains back too and nullifying the double rishta prem that had suddenly jaag utha yesterday

haha Adi-Imlie were in such typical pati-patni zone when she got back to their room...Adi quietly testing the waters and stating ki naaraaz ho kya😆...and the way Imlie was pacing away frustrated with her pati not getting the point😆...but as always open and honest communication even if dono ko deewaar par sir patakne ka pheel aaye😆...I was laughing at that line from Adi ki “iss bacche ki zimmedaari hai hum par”...umm is he calling ek pregnant aurat ka baccha...a...bojh?....Bojhini Jr?...rofl sure yeh hai khoon ka rishta🤣

aww at Aparna handling her doh bacche...she just gets their dynamic so well now...teasing ki khaana nahi khaaoge toh energy kahaan milega to argue haha...but also knowing ki these two will do the work and figure it out among themselves...also her just knowing that Adi also kept the vrat for his jhalli.......the bit with them breaking each other’s fast was so well done and had that bittersweet feeling with Adi’s ‘yeh toh jaanti ho na ki hum sirf tumse pyaar karte hain’ and the ‘we’ll be okay hai na’ looks they were sharing❤️....aww but our girl is scared about what’s next and she feels ki vishwaas dagmagaa raha hai🤗...Adi you’re up...bola bhi tha na ki vishwaas dagmagaane nahi denge😆

‘anarth’ finally has a deadline and fast approaching in show ka warped timeline....foreshadowing wale dialogues diye...anarth wale soundtrack se gaana play kiya...kuch ominous looking shots diye...checklist is complete now haha and seems again like the end of this torture is finally near........as Adi once said kuch khatam hone se hi nayi shuruwaat hogi...so please Rapist Didi ko khatam karo ab...obviously they won’t end her once and for all but at least for the time being🤢........also bechaari Versatile Didi bhi kitni overwork ho rahi hai playing a deranged joker....honestly can’t figure out why the f she had to be an animated ‘scream’ painting while she was on the phone...and what was kal ka ulte pair walking like a robot daayan..please spare us this ultra-versatility...or is this all part of her last hurrah lol

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

The timelime definitely gives us kuch toh idea ke.jo bhi hoga isi main hoga so I welcome it caz atleast it tells us ke jiski bhi jeet ya jo bhi it will happen in 3 days isse pehle they have never used ultimatum in itna stark timelines..I do feel too ke despite didi ke lakh tries things will turn against her wishes.. they are keeping the viewer's confused for suspense. So much of trp clickbait with the dia and all but none of it would matter caz as imlie said jahan pyar hota hai wahan koi chot koi chubbhan zyada din nahi reh sakti it can give temporary pain uske baad sab heal ho jaata hai caz you know the one you love loves you back toh wohi hai.. imlie ne bada saaf kar dia aaj ke congrats to didi in winning her chindi challenge but the point is adi still is hers.. and that got proved again by adi ka phirse 30 times ke hum sirf tumhare hain.. woh care just shined through

Baaki morchabaazi log jinke liye everything is good till it is bed of roses and do not live in real world ke liye I have nothing nothing say except there is a world outside famfiction where people genuienly go through these emotions these phases daily the subject maybe different but the objective the frictions the dynamics and all is very much real🤷‍♀️ and the pyaar and saath ki baat yahan bhi count hoti hai ke ussi ko sab emotion dikhao jisse koi link ho that transperancy still prevails despite many hurdles and that is what touches me . Nahi banana mujhe token bhashanbaazi wala progressive as lodestar said too with0 understanding of actual rishta chalana

@bold - so true. It is so real, their relation is so real and that what makes it unique. It is how husband wife argue on any topic of difference and then are back ke sab chodo and let's celebrate the festival... it happens with Apne only. Paraye ke saath toh we always keep smile on face "Aap kaise ho Aap kaise ho kind" and that is what Malini is and Imlie is wife toh baras pardta hai uspe. M is some random pregnant lady so just behave nicely with her. Their relation is so much real yet so beautifully presented. When we get upset on M we are giving undue value to her... let her keep playing. Adi Imlie are together and in Love so nothing should matter.

Sometimes I think, even Adi's POV is not wrong... just ignore her and let's lead our life. For Adi M is nothing and thus he does not want to discuss her. Imlie should also leave it and focus on her life with Adi now. But she is scared for Adi and is putting all effort to save him. But in this Imlie's effort they are being even more dragged. She can keep eye on M but for some while just focus on their relation...

I will say none of them are wrong but their way of tackling situation is different and thus the argument. And this is what happens many times in real life as well. Esp. is Barabri Ka Rishta where both have the equal say. Love is always there but approach can be different. Adi is like leave everything and let's do a new start and Imlie is like, let's sort out the issue and then start tension free... So it's difference of approach.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

smiley27smiley43what i really liked about this was that savoring the saath quality to it.. yes it was a dream but it also showed us how simple imlie ka khwab is.. that bit on the jhula was esp nice and my fav out of all caz it had that perfect bas ek dusre ke saath rahein who sabse badi happiness hai. very soothing bit however small it was.. esp the last 4 caps:0 and then the hand hold bit is my another fav simply caz of that playful smile in it and that we are alwasy there to hold hands .. they did this very nicely caz they added nuance to the otherwise OTT cliched song routine.. with just those calming moments of few secs in between just enjoyign their time.. smiley36too late to realize ke he held her pallu hahah acha woh thoda zyada ho gaya and the dhua.smiley36 also i am kinda seeing red everywhere i wished they went a little less red but stilll they looked nice

Hahaha yes, he held her dupatta only but woh dance step mein lapet liya toh didn't get OTT thankfully😆......the dhuaan initially made me burst out laughing cuz last "iconic" dhuaan scene yaad aa gaya ek sec ke liye🤣.....but then I guess woh bas initial shot ke liye tha and uske baad dhuaan chala gaya sequence se😆.

I feel like GM may have choreographed this sequence too....it has a lot of the usual quick timing shifts that I've seen in some of the other stuff he's done for the show....they were literally trying to time the steps to each "ting ting ting" music piece in the song too😆

The bit on the Jhoola was my fav. part no doubt....they just showed it so subtly and sweetly....the contentment in that last visual where they are just staring at each other as the jhoola sways back and forth - very nicely visualized👏......and just felt like such an apt summary of their relationship too....bas ek dusre ke saath mein hi content hain.....woh emotion was very nicely conveyed there. Kuch fancy chahiye hi nahin in dono ko....the simple act of sitting together on a swing is like a lifetime of sukoon for them.

The red was feeling like too much cuz ek toh their clothes were red, upar se woh "terrace" area wala set ka backdrop is red wallpaper😆....isliye zyada lag raha tha.....haha but ST was looking very pyari otherwise especially in the playful bits they gave to Imlie in this sequence :)

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

thanks for the thread AY :)

of course the precap was misleading😆.....Adi would rather have meera bagh society wale calling him about explanations for ek rapist pregnant aurat than have her back in Tripathi house lol...rest was just Adi venting out having to take on the liability of ek asthir pregnant aurat....but he seemed more chidha huya ki pregnant aurat is taunting him that Adi-Imlie ke beech problems aa jayenge😆

Oh he absolutely is more chidhoed over how M keeps repeating that Adi-Imlie ke beech mein problems aa rahe hain😆.....sabse zyada sada hua muh us baat pe banaata hai cuz his rishta with Imlie is his pride now - and he can't bear anyone trying to show it to be something weak ki aise hi toot jaaye😆.

M was literally spouting her bakwaas jaise mug up karke narrate kar rahi ho....Adi was only left either rolling his eyes or giving WTF looks at all that she was saying😆....matlab she didn't even pause for breath in between while jumping from main bechaari pregnant divorcee, society waalon ki soch, main ghar nahin jaa sakti....clearly harass kar rahi thi Adi ko. But I I had to laugh ki is sabke baad bhi his first suggestion to M continued to be ki please APNE ghar chale jaao🤣.....he never offered to get her to the house. And Imlie pe jo irritation nikla, woh wohi frustration mein nikla ki he isn't being able to get a handle on this paagalpan that M is harassing him with.

aww shehri langoor aur jhalli ko ittu si duri bhi sahaa nahi jaata...kaise longing looks de rahe the ek dusre ko😆❤️...inka ek dusre ke bina rahaa hi nahi jata....I found Imlie’s sapna so cute and still in their zone so thanks for that lol..I liked the jhoola bit where it's like inko sirf do pal sukoon se ek dusre ke saath bitana hai..that’s literally all there is to their nayi shuruwaat ke sapne..SM aap sunn rahi hain na?😊

SM sab sunti hain par apni sabse badi bhakt ke endless tests lene mein inhein KICK mil raha hai🤔😆.....Word on how sweet Imlie ka sapna was....ekdum simple and pyara - just like her :).....Haha that longing wala look they both gave to each other after coming out the sapna....here I have some caps of that too

accident-prone pregnant aurat ke theatrics notwithstanding there were some nice bits in the middle......Jr Tripathis huddled together with Nishu facetiming Pallavi for karwachauth...Aparna checking beech beech mein and giving bahu such pyaare approving looks...Imlie’s prayer to SM knowing ki no problem will harm their prem and that janam janam ke liye woh Babusahib ki patni rehna chahti hai...needy Tripathis for a change doing the kaam of trying to cheer up Imlie on her special day...NN ke brains waapis aana...Imlie so fiercely keeping faith in her and Adi’s saccha prem❤️.....oh and thank you writers for getting your brains back too and nullifying the double rishta prem that had suddenly jaag utha yesterday'

Word....they gave a lot of sweet/warm T family bits today as they all did their typical bantering about KC, BK ki nautankiyaan, the ladies fussing around aapas mein, then doting so sweetly on Imlie....even woh KC ritual mein there was a shot of Imlie watching Aparna for guidance ki kaise diya jalaa ke rakhna hai chhanni mein....lol. NN ke brains toh waapis aane hi the given how obvious Kalini is being.....even next morning ke T family scenes were lovely with Radha-BK ka banter over kharchaa for Dhanteras😆

haha Adi-Imlie were in such typical pati-patni zone when she got back to their room...Adi quietly testing the waters and stating ki naaraaz ho kya😆...and the way Imlie was pacing away frustrated with her pati not getting the point😆...but as always open and honest communication even if dono ko deewaar par sir patakne ka pheel aaye😆...I was laughing at that line from Adi ki “iss bacche ki zimmedaari hai hum par”...umm is he calling ek pregnant aurat ka baccha...a...bojh?....Bojhini Jr?...rofl sure yeh hai khoon ka rishta🤣

LOL honestly, am I the only one that noticed Adi ki defensiveness in this scene? I feel he flipped out when Imlie reminded him ki uska FAAYDA uthaya jaa raha hai😆....that FAAYDA UTHANA is a trigger word for him cuz remember, woh Janmashtami night ka bhi same hi issue tha.....he cannot bring himself to accept ki he is being manipulated or exploited...tab aata hai iska outburst in defensiveness ki what else could I do - pregnant besahara aurat ka accident ho gaya tha, mujh pe zimmedaari thi blah blah.....lol

Baaki yes, the domestication in this scene was very nice to see....Imlie has only been in that room for two days and already lag raha hai ki kabse wahin pe settled hai😆.....I guess arguments have a way of bringing people together too😆

aww at Aparna handling her doh bacche...she just gets their dynamic so well now...teasing ki khaana nahi khaaoge toh energy kahaan milega to argue haha...but also knowing ki these two will do the work and figure it out among themselves...also her just knowing that Adi also kept the vrat for his jhalli.......the bit with them breaking each other’s fast was so well done and had that bittersweet feeling with Adi’s ‘yeh toh jaanti ho na ki hum sirf tumse pyaar karte hain’ and the ‘we’ll be okay hai na’ looks they were sharing❤️....aww but our girl is scared about what’s next and she feels ki vishwaas dagmagaa raha hai🤗...Adi you’re up...bola bhi tha na ki vishwaas dagmagaane nahi denge😆

I loved the way Aparna handled them too and as Fary said in some posts earlier, they did show a contrast to the way she used to give advice to AM during their arguments....wahaan pe waise bhi she just used to blindly blame Adi for everything and force him to apologize to M by default.....yahaan pe she is treating Adilie like equals and reminding them of the preciousness of the love they share which they shouldn't lose sight of in the daily arguments. Imlie also looked so touched by the doting way in which Aparna brought food for them and insisted ki ek dusre ko pyar se khilaao.....haha it still feels like a dream to see Aparna like this with Imlie and now being full on shipper mode for Adilie😆

Imlie is deffo scarred and scared - and no one can blame her for it either.....ab vishwaas ka pura bhaar Babusahib pe hai ki kaise sambhaalenge jab woh dagmagaayega.....lol....declarations karna is always easy for him - nibhaane mein thode hiccups hote hain but long run mein sambhaal leta hai😆

‘anarth’ finally has a deadline and fast approaching in show ka warped timeline....foreshadowing wale dialogues diye...anarth wale soundtrack se gaana play kiya...kuch ominous looking shots diye...checklist is complete now haha and seems again like the end of this torture is finally near........as Adi once said kuch khatam hone se hi nayi shuruwaat hogi...so please Rapist Didi ko khatam karo ab...obviously they won’t end her once and for all but at least for the time being🤢........also bechaari Versatile Didi bhi kitni overwork ho rahi hai playing a deranged joker....honestly can’t figure out why the f she had to be an animated ‘scream’ painting while she was on the phone...and what was kal ka ulte pair walking like a robot daayan..please spare us this ultra-versatility...or is this all part of her last hurrah lol

Yes, they do have to show some form of culmination before they can move forward.....but woh kya hoga, that is the mystery. I was laughing today in the first scene also when again Adi was like sab kuch theek ho gaya hai, we can start our life afresh but tum Malini pe fixated ho....lol isko milega reality check ki kuch theek nahin hua hai and abhi toh a big storm is waiting to come.

Kuch khatam hone se hi nayi shuruwaat hoti hai but is show mein toh baar baar Adilie ko temporarily khatam hona padta hai😆.....let's see if the pattern changes a bit this time....I think jo bhi fallout hoga will involve something said in hurt/anger that will hit very hard and uske basis pe karenge drama....but whatever happens, I don't have any doubts on Adi running after Imlie the next moment with his same tape recorder ki hum sirf Imlie ke pati hain😆

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

Thank you AY for the update...

I had decided for my peace of mind I will watch the whole week episodes at once, and will do with the written update for now. and now I am so happy with the 3 days deadline... now, whether the 3 days finish in 3 days or 3 weeks, I will watch everything together... Whether it is Malini's pardafash or Imlie leaving/kicked out of T house.

With no promo of Malini exposure, I feel Malini is going to win this round too for the final time. Imlie might end up leaving or kicked out, either way, I am actually eager for that phase as I am so fed up with Malini drama that I am ready for an Imlie out of T house drama, however illogical it maybe. I am getting the feeling that, the makers are heading to a track where Malini will be in T house thinking she won and trying to win Adi, Adi yearning for Imlie and Imlie being the strong person she is moving ahead.

Adi and Imlie would meet in his office on a professional level with Imlie's internship starting and Adi giving puppy dog looks and heart broken reactions looking at Imlie while Imlie giving him the royal ignore and the new guy creating more mess in between.

I am starting to get more inclined towards Malini being pregnant for real because of the way Adi keeps arguing that a mother can't be wrong. So, if it is proved that Malini was never pregnant then it would just make her a manipulative liar, it wouldn't prove Imlie's argument that Malini can be a bad mother like AC. Adi is going to learn it the hard way with Malini having an abortion or miscarriage. If after all of Imlie's warnings, the anarth happens and it is a miscarriage, then she is going to hold Adi responsible and leave T house whether everyone believes Malini's accusations or not.

LOL yes, binge-watching is probably easier so you should do what feels right to you, book.worm 😆

It's not necessary that they will give a promo for any pardafaash....they usually only give promos for more bad stuff happening😆. When it's something good, I've rarely seen a promo from the Imlie team. If you think about it, saare promos have been for some new chaal of M ya phir some NDE, ya phir some new MU between Adilie with tagline of "ab kaise solve karegi Imlie"😆.

So I'm not placing any bets either ways ki promo ke hone ya na hone se prove hoga if M will get exposed this time.....lol based on the epis, the sense is that she will do some big tamasha with full confidence that she can manipulate everyone easily into blaming Imlie or considering Imlie a jealous/paranoid person who will try to harm Malini......but as is always the case, her tamasha isn't going to go exactly as she thinks it's going....she always extrapolates and imagines things that aren't actually happening....she thinks every argument between Adilie means that they have broken up for good and ab koi trust nahin etc. etc.....but it all gets proven false in the next scene, next epi.

Malini has already been hanging out in T house endlessly.....whatever shift happens aage should ideally be moving away from that but yeah I'm braced for some temporary contrivance either way.....lol

But LOL@ your office romance theory.....haha so far toh they've shown no inclination of showing Adilie together in the office setting....but dekhte hain.....lol

Re: pregnancy....well even a bad mother like AC is still shown caring about her beti ki jaan somewhat atleast with all the hyperness she shows from time to time.....while M literally has had NO thoughts to spare about the kid even in passing other than to plan and plot.....toh it won't be far fetched if it all turns out to be a lie and Adi's point can also be proven ki woh Maa hoti toh buri nahin hoti.....He has to get some big jhakta about the extent of M ke lies toh isse badaa lie kya hoga that she made up a pregnancy to trap him. But anyways, I'm braced for either possibility whether it's real or fake.

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

SM sab sunti hain par apni sabse badi bhakt ke endless tests lene mein inhein KICK mil raha haismiley24smiley36.....Word on how sweet Imlie ka sapna was....ekdum simple and pyara - just like her :).....Haha that longing wala look they both gave to each other after coming out the sapna....here I have some caps of that too

aww thanks for these ya🤗these two always have their own thing going on in a room full of people❤️....just realised ki the family were all dancing around like langoors amidst all this but phir bhi start to finish dhyaan is only on each other aww🤗...Adi also had some dance sapna with his jhalli I guess hehe (hopefully sans lip-syncing😆)....but aww at her slight smile but with tear-filled eyes🥺...aur kitna kick chahiye SM ko at best friend’s expense...thoda break lijiye na pleej😆

Word....they gave a lot of sweet/warm T family bits today as they all did their typical bantering about KC, BK ki nautankiyaan, the ladies fussing around aapas mein, then doting so sweetly on Imlie....even woh KC ritual mein there was a shot of Imlie watching Aparna for guidance ki kaise diya jalaa ke rakhna hai chhanni mein....lol. NN ke brains toh waapis aane hi the given how obvious Kalini is being.....even next morning ke T family scenes were lovely with Radha-BK ka banter over kharchaa for Dhanterassmiley36

totally that breakfast table wala scene also was sweet😊...haah on Radha-BK’s banter on kanjoos badke chacha and handing over cash instead of his credit card🤣...the opening of that scene with NN and her gulab jamuns lol😆....and of course Radha-Aparna doting on ghar ki Lakshmi...and making sure they get a cooker also on Sundar’s request lol😊...when ek pregnant aurat started her bakwaas Aparna for a bit had same-to-same expression that Adi has sometimes to bakwaas like 'yeh kya nonsense hai aur iska muh kab bandh hoga' looking at her....oh and most important which they kind of switched off in Imlie yesterday was that her guard was back on and she identified what Kalini’s actually trying to do today and wasn’t taking the bait so thank you SM for that also👍🏼

LOL honestly, am I the only one that noticed Adi ki defensiveness in this scene? I feel he flipped out when Imlie reminded him ki uska FAAYDA uthaya jaa raha haismiley36....that FAAYDA UTHANA is a trigger word for him cuz remember, woh Janmashtami night ka bhi same hi issue tha.....he cannot bring himself to accept ki he is being manipulated or exploited...tab aata hai iska outburst in defensiveness ki what else could I do - pregnant besahara aurat ka accident ho gaya tha, mujh pe zimmedaari thi blah blah.....lol

oh yes he was a bit too jumpy with his kya matlab kya matlab lol..and he seems to have fixated on the pregnant besahara aurat bit to make that argument cuz logically kaise maane ki bechaari pregnant beshara aurat can manipulate..even if he was hadh level of irritated in the morning with Rapist Didi harassing him through that same subject lol😆...I was sort of thinking that too yesterday ke is part of his koi teesra nahi aa sakta also ki Kalini in particular nahi aa sakti...I don’t know how much of that was the aftereffect from Janmashtami and like you said ki faayda uthaya..ya just his general mental block wrt to Rapist Didi😆

Yes, they do have to show some form of culmination before they can move forward.....but woh kya hoga, that is the mystery. I was laughing today in the first scene also when again Adi was like sab kuch theek ho gaya hai, we can start our life afresh but tum Malini pe fixated ho....lol isko milega reality check ki kuch theek nahin hua hai and abhi toh a big storm is waiting to come.

Kuch khatam hone se hi nayi shuruwaat hoti hai but is show mein toh baar baar Adilie ko temporarily khatam hona padta haismiley36.....let's see if the pattern changes a bit this time....I think jo bhi fallout hoga will involve something said in hurt/anger that will hit very hard and uske basis pe karenge drama....but whatever happens, I don't have any doubts on Adi running after Imlie the next moment with his same tape recorder ki hum sirf Imlie ke pati hain

LOL at baar baar Adilie ko temporarily khatam hona padhta hai...harsher realities haven’t been written😆..but like you said thode hiccups hote hai but sambhaal lete hain...now how long will that hiccups ka daura be I dunno🤔😆...ek baat toh hai ki Adi has to go through some immense dard also (obviously wrt to his Imlie only) in the fallout of this ‘anarth’ but SM hi jaane usme humko kitna dard milega😆...if the latest function marked the ‘anarth’ phir they seem to have completed shooting for that and now ST is shooting at some other location with a pool and all lol...but they always show us only the bts they want use to see...maine toh nahi dekha inka karwachauth ka bts and I mein toh din raat IG pe padi rehti hoon lol😆....bracing for some dard essentially before tape recorder shuru again like you said...agar prem saccha hai toh ghav bhar jaayega😆

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

@bold - so true. It is so real, their relation is so real and that what makes it unique. It is how husband wife argue on any topic of difference and then are back ke sab chodo and let's celebrate the festival... it happens with Apne only. Paraye ke saath toh we always keep smile on face "Aap kaise ho Aap kaise ho kind" and that is what Malini is and Imlie is wife toh baras pardta hai uspe. M is some random pregnant lady so just behave nicely with her. Their relation is so much real yet so beautifully presented. When we get upset on M we are giving undue value to her... let her keep playing. Adi Imlie are together and in Love so nothing should matter.

Sometimes I think, even Adi's POV is not wrong... just ignore her and let's lead our life. For Adi M is nothing and thus he does not want to discuss her. Imlie should also leave it and focus on her life with Adi now. But she is scared for Adi and is putting all effort to save him. But in this Imlie's effort they are being even more dragged. She can keep eye on M but for some while just focus on their relation...

I will say none of them are wrong but their way of tackling situation is different and thus the argument. And this is what happens many times in real life as well. Esp. is Barabri Ka Rishta where both have the equal say. Love is always there but approach can be different. Adi is like leave everything and let's do a new start and Imlie is like, let's sort out the issue and then start tension free... So it's difference of approach.

Very well said, Tellyme....they are both just trying to approach the same problem in different ways based on their different mindsets. Adi has always been of the mind ki altu faltu baaton pe dhyaan mat do, focus on what matters😆....and to him, Imlie is all that matters and baaki sab altu faltu hai. He has next level compartmentalization abilities that most average people don't😆. For good or bad, yehi personality hai iski. While Imlie is the kind to want to tackle each problem to its depth to resolve it before moving forward. She isn't able to unsee the obvious like Adi is😆.

But baat wohi hai na ki dono ka GOAL toh same hi hai....they both want to protect their rishta from all harm, from any obstacles.....dono ki sabse keemti cheez yeh rishta hi hai - just their way of trying to protect it is different. Adi thinks simply ignoring outsiders no matter what they say or do is enough to protect his rishta with Imlie.....while Imlie feels that unless you acknowledge the nature of the harm that is threatening their rishta, you can't protect it. Isi baat pe dono churn kar rahe hain but even that arguing is all out of the same fear they both feel about losing their rishta. It is not about wanting to tear down each other or put down each other....main issue wohi hai dono ka ki humare rishte ko kuch na ho jaaye.

Word on Adilie ke arguments feeling so real even if there is that sense of conflict right now....but I don't think it falls under the category of "abusive" as some people are quick to label it.....there is temper and snapping involved but that doesn't automatically make something abusive.....character flaws hain that get worked through. Adi is still the same person at his core - his temper trait isn't going to magically disappear just cuz he loves Imlie.....defensive reactions toh waise hi aayenge whenever he feels helpless or embarrassed. And he does face consequences for his temper bouts each time too....toh aise bhi nahin ki he gets a free pass.....these things are worked through.