Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

You're welcome, tellyme :)

Haha hum sabka hope and wish is the same as yours.....but I'm bracing myself either way😆

Imlie bechaari ka vishwaas thoda dagmagaa raha hai in the face of Psycho Didi ka endless paagalpan toh ab vishwaas ka diya phir se Babusahib ko hi jalaana padega kisi tarhaan.....dekhte hain kab aur kaise. SM ko prayer bhi bhej di hai sambhaalne ko but SM ka pata nahin chalta woh kab off-duty ho jaati hai😆.

As always, the only lesson to take away from all this is that even if they will try to show Adi doing bakwaas in anger that is open to misinterpretation, but agle epi mein he will be back to "Hum Imlie ke bina nahin reh sakte, sirf Imlie se pyar karte hain" etc. etc.....abhi bhi no matter what random snapping he does at Imlie, his baseline hasn't changed about very token general concern that Malini COMPELS out of him in majboori....so if she thinks ki majboori ke basis pe she will get Imlie kicked out of T house....lol ok kar lo try.....aaj bhi her chindi plans didn't change anything in Adilie ka equation but she was gloating like woh sab jeet gayi😆

Sm ko bade dil se dua bheji hai toh agar SM diwali holidays mana chuki hui toh she should be back on duty.. the very fact ke imlie is admitting so openly and asking SM ke first time she feels unsure and feeling didi ka kehar and anarth ka weight on them toh I feel it will be averted in some way. Imlie has always been stuck on hum kaafi hai humara vishwaas kaafi hai but this time she is asking SM to help to sambhal lena I guess she will have to come for duty

Word about adi toh kuch bhi kar le ghoom ke imlie tak hi raasta hai uska har koi..there is just no toehr way for him and everyday he keeps repeating ke woh toh sirf imlie ka tha hai or rahega and nothing will change that koi kuch kar le

I do feel too ke didi ko yeh 5 min wala temporary khushi isi liye dia hai ke yeh aur rash ho and kare aur paagalpan ..maybe just maybe imlie ki warning sparks something somewhere..in kisi ka mind

I say imlie plz shadow maa the best option for 3 days

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

And to add to my last post I found the look exchange between aparna and imlie intresting again at baby girl and baby girl ke liye sone ka sikka after bheek mangna..the way aparna looked at imlie as in tum theek ho .. is it ok with ya or no wala nod.

I also really really liked how she herself did the role reversal a bit and when she saw imlie waiting aise with her channi which was hadh level hilarious imlie looked like a doll bohat creepy tha with pankaj nudging her and her trying to cheer ke aa jaayega you know better ke kaam se jaata rehta hai and all of them being uske kaan keech lenge. However temporary it maybe it just feels so fuzzy and nice to see them finally give imlie the love she deserves ke ghar ke ek bahu hai ek dum nayi she is the Laxmi we can't do kanjoosi aise waise..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Finally we have a timeline - 3 days it is- bring it on - I am ready for whatever at this point- at least things are moving along and we will get some kind of idea in 3 days 😆

Yes better episode compared to yesterday - and the precap scene didn’t look that scary as it was yesterday 😆

We got a sweet imaginary dance - and everyone gets ready for KC. The episode synopsis on Hulu gave away that Adi will miss the ritual - so I was not affected that much … but Imlie’s diya falling down can go either way - what i wish for is Adi bringing the vishwaas back - or it could end on a more emotional note depending on what the psycho does - but even then Adi will have to bring the vishwaas back.
Didi is sounding over confident and Imlie seems much calmer than yesterday - she is not acting impulsive - which is good to see.
Lmao Adi’s “naaraz ho” ? Ha ha such a husband wife moment and Aparna coming and making sure they ate was sweet.
Imlie has officially told SM to Sambhalo eveything and SM will watch over the two and Adi and Imlie will survive this storm- but I am seeing the next track as more of their rebuilding phase after getting out of this mess.

I am still optimistic Diwali will be good for Adi and Imlie and in three days Adi will not ask Imlie to leave but Will ask didi to leave the house … but I am also ready for more emotional drama on the D day - plus SK has not showed up yet- I thought he was going to be there for meethi’s KC- so it will be interesting what he does.

Didi can play the MC card - but there is no way anyone can believe Imlie will try and harm a baby… so in a nutshell, I am ready for anything now AY- I am just happy we got the 3 day timeline..

Thanks for the thread 🤗🤗

LOL yes Sandy, we do finally have a timeline for what it's worth😆.....3 din means Diwali has to be it....but ab yeh 3 din show ki timeline mein kitne drag honge, god knows😆

The wildcard is SK....woh abhi tak nahin dikhaya even though he shot his scenes like a week back....lol so where and how he will be inserted in the upcoming remains to be seen......looks like jaise bhi aayega, kuch drama toh laayega - they better give him a scene with Adi to close the loop from the last time they talked😆.

It's a very hard sell right now to make anyone believe Imlie can harm M or the baby.....contrivance ke liye karenge kuch bakwaas but even then it's hard to see a scenario where Adi actually asks Imlie to leave....it will either be some misinterpretation or timing related MU that can make Imlie leave but usse zyada I don't see.

It will deffo make for a better track to expose jo bhi karna hai in 3 days and then deal with the fallout of the guilt etc. with rebuilding as you said.....but makers ka dimaag kaun dishaa mein jaayega, no one can say😆

DailySoapBai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Man that promo got me all scared of Malini.

I am afraid that Imlie might get depression... for the past two days Adi has just been yelling at her. Before that it was Pranav drama. Plus the Malini and Tripathi drama its just too much. Not to mention all the kidnappings, the shows trademark lol.

It's beyond me that Adi being a reporter is unable see Malini's lies... whether it's about Kunal or what she is doing now ugh so frustrating.

But I also think that what Malini did in the precap... and from now we're just going to escalate and I doubt any sane person (maybe just Sundar, Nishant, Rupi, Pankaj, Meethi and Nani) would be able to tell that it's not Imlie's doing....

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Finally we have a timeline - 3 days it is- bring it on - I am ready for whatever at this point- at least things are moving along and we will get some kind of idea in 3 days 😆

Yes better episode compared to yesterday - and the precap scene didn’t look that scary as it was yesterday 😆

We got a sweet imaginary dance - and everyone gets ready for KC. The episode synopsis on Hulu gave away that Adi will miss the ritual - so I was not affected that much … but Imlie’s diya falling down can go either way - what i wish for is Adi bringing the vishwaas back - or it could end on a more emotional note depending on what the psycho does - but even then Adi will have to bring the vishwaas back.
Didi is sounding over confident and Imlie seems much calmer than yesterday - she is not acting impulsive - which is good to see.
Lmao Adi’s “naaraz ho” ? Ha ha such a husband wife moment and Aparna coming and making sure they ate was sweet.
Imlie has officially told SM to Sambhalo eveything and SM will watch over the two and Adi and Imlie will survive this storm- but I am seeing the next track as more of their rebuilding phase after getting out of this mess.

I am still optimistic Diwali will be good for Adi and Imlie and in three days Adi will not ask Imlie to leave but Will ask didi to leave the house … but I am also ready for more emotional drama on the D day - plus SK has not showed up yet- I thought he was going to be there for meethi’s KC- so it will be interesting what he does.

Didi can play the MC card - but there is no way anyone can believe Imlie will try and harm a baby… so in a nutshell, I am ready for anything now AY- I am just happy we got the 3 day timeline..

Thanks for the thread 🤗🤗

The timelime definitely gives us kuch toh idea ke.jo bhi hoga isi main hoga so I welcome it caz atleast it tells us ke jiski bhi jeet ya jo bhi it will happen in 3 days isse pehle they have never used ultimatum in itna stark timelines..I do feel too ke despite didi ke lakh tries things will turn against her wishes.. they are keeping the viewer's confused for suspense. So much of trp clickbait with the dia and all but none of it would matter caz as imlie said jahan pyar hota hai wahan koi chot koi chubbhan zyada din nahi reh sakti it can give temporary pain uske baad sab heal ho jaata hai caz you know the one you love loves you back toh wohi hai.. imlie ne bada saaf kar dia aaj ke congrats to didi in winning her chindi challenge but the point is adi still is hers.. and that got proved again by adi ka phirse 30 times ke hum sirf tumhare hain.. woh care just shined through

Baaki morchabaazi log jinke liye everything is good till it is bed of roses and do not live in real world ke liye I have nothing nothing say except there is a world outside famfiction where people genuienly go through these emotions these phases daily the subject maybe different but the objective the frictions the dynamics and all is very much real🤷‍♀️ and the pyaar and saath ki baat yahan bhi count hoti hai ke ussi ko sab emotion dikhao jisse koi link ho that transperancy still prevails despite many hurdles and that is what touches me . Nahi banana mujhe token bhashanbaazi wala progressive as lodestar said too with0 understanding of actual rishta chalana

Originally posted by: Lodestar

This right here is the reason why we still stick to the show despite being tortured by Rapist Didi😆.

Just like Adi-Imlie's love for each other stays strong & unwavering, our love for Adi-Imlie & their love remains strong chahe kitna bhi Rapist Didi ka torture jhelna pade😆.

THIS!! hum bhi apne theekhapan nikaal lete hain But end of the day humari bhi saari raahein ghoom ke in takk aa jaati hai.. all they need is one moment of Pause and Thoda sa Sense and We are back..

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Excellent yaar Areyaar, u really did a mind-blowing analysis today. Sorry yaar I was always a silent reader of your posts n only posted likes. But today u nailed so can't stay away from commenting. I feel onething positive DD giving 3 days tym means itz only her exposure is near coz all these days she never gave days tym dhamki to Imlie so i dont think anything bad will bound to happen👌👌🤞🤞!!!

Caps on the "Chaand Chhupaa Baadal Mein" dream sequence😆

❤️☺️what i really liked about this was that savoring the saath quality to it.. yes it was a dream but it also showed us how simple imlie ka khwab is.. that bit on the jhula was esp nice and my fav out of all caz it had that perfect bas ek dusre ke saath rahein who sabse badi happiness hai. very soothing bit however small it was.. esp the last 4 caps:0 and then the hand hold bit is my another fav simply caz of that playful smile in it and that we are alwasy there to hold hands .. they did this very nicely caz they added nuance to the otherwise OTT cliched song routine.. with just those calming moments of few secs in between just enjoyign their time.. 😆too late to realize ke he held her pallu hahah acha woh thoda zyada ho gaya and the dhua.😆 also i am kinda seeing red everywhere i wished they went a little less red but stilll they looked nice

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Must've fallen in that gadda that AC fell in lol. Reminded me of gadda ka gif you posted when Adi protected Imlie from the mob. 🤣🤣🤣

arre yaar kya yaad kara dia 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37 but yes exactly that gaddha she went into . sabse funny was she needed a GO FOR IT from her mom over this AHHHHHH🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣......LMAO yes indeed he is totally the Jon Snow of this Didi induced GoT🤣.....Imlie bhi toh isko bolti rehti hai aapko kucho naahin pataa.....Awadhi translation for "You know nothing"🤣.

LOL haan haan sab fun and games hai for Rapist Didi but yeh aankh maarna sach mein unintentionally funny tha.....along with the super random "ahhhhh" she did while faking her accident🤣.....Next level "versatility" there was today🤪

didi ko zyada hi masti soojh rahi hai aaj kal apni taraf se badi nuances daalti hai kabhi creepy whispering and kabhi Yeh winking

oh another thing that i noticed was imlie thankfully did not eneter the guest room while she was padi hui over the bed. i liked imlie kept her stance clear and satyed outside hi.. said her baat and left ke lagi raho.. but ofcourse ab imlie ko khayal aa rahe hain caz our poor girl is so scarreed from last tiem she did all this and rape kia tha.. in Precap she is in the guest room but shukar hai sabke saath.. she better just not even go there on her own..