Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yeh lo woh bhi hai sabke.liye and do not miss adi ka ulti face expression that many will take as love thank God gifs do not have voice

Wah wah...kya versatility hai Koi isko best actress award de do so that she moves onto better things😆.

OMG kya pyaar dikh raha hai Adi ke face pe for Rapist Didi☺️. Mujhe toh sharam aa gayi☺️🤣.

Word Count: 1

1195620 thumbnail

For those who do not get .. she had a butcher's table set

Caps

Don't ask kisi bhi ghar main itni Knives kyon hai woh bhi aise table pe dukaan lagi hai even if we go by speciality Knives hai nope I can guarantee even chefs do not have itna churre

Jesus christ, this woman is scaring the shit out of me now. Ee kaa nightmare dekhan padat h, sita maiya? 🤣🤣🤣Pichle janam mei pakka koi chor daketni hogi yeh. 🤣I still get creepy vibes from her creepiest way of giving honey to Aparna and now this?!😆
Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Jesus christ, this woman is scaring the shit out of me now. Ee kaa nightmare dekhan padat h, sita maiya? 🤣🤣🤣Pichle janam mei pakka koi chor daketni hogi yeh. 🤣I still get creepy vibes from her creepiest way of giving honey to Aparna and now this?!😆

Arre the way her sari rips with it ek dum cheer haran🤣 and her hai tuba over it. She was qasaai in pichla janam iss liye botiyan noch noch ke khaati hai and khoon Peeti hai

1195620 thumbnail

Yeh lo woh bhi hai sabke.liye and do not miss adi ka ulti face expression that many will take as love thank God gifs do not have voice

Must've fallen in that gadda that AC fell in lol. Reminded me of gadda ka gif you posted when Adi protected Imlie from the mob. 🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

OMG kya pyaar dikh raha hai Adi ke face pe for Rapist Didismiley43. Mujhe toh sharam aa gayismiley43smiley37.

Tch tch you "unprogressive" Lodestar....tum nahin samajhti yeh saccha pyar😛.....Adi ke expressions pe mat jaao, he left Imlie ka KC ritual to go get Malini back toh yeh "pyaar" hi hai😆.....

Never mind that rituals were never the sum of or fate of Adilie ka rishta😆.....ek chhanni se nahin dekha toh pyar khatam ho gaya?😆.....jo itne pyar se ek dusre ka vrat khola, uska koi matlab nahin? lol ok

Lodestar thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Caps on Adi-Imlie breaking ek dusre ka KC vrat.....such poignant expressions ❤️

The bit when Imlie says she didn't know he kept a fast for her and he's like itna toh pata hai na ki I love you? Aww the angst was so on point in this bit😆

The way she tried to smile at him after eating from his hand and then the tears filling her eyes as he made her drink the water....very touching bit....your heart really goes out to both of them in this scene

This right here is the reason why we still stick to the show despite being tortured by Rapist Didi😆.

Just like Adi-Imlie's love for each other stays strong & unwavering, our love for Adi-Imlie & their love remains strong chahe kitna bhi Rapist Didi ka torture jhelna pade😆.

Tch tch you "unprogressive" Lodestar....tum nahin samajhti yeh saccha pyar😛.....Adi ke expressions pe mat jaao, he left Imlie ka KC ritual to go get Malini back toh yeh "pyaar" hi hai😆.....

Never mind that rituals were never the sum of or fate of Adilie ka rishta😆.....ek chhanni se nahin dekha toh pyar khatam ho gaya?😆.....jo itne pyar se ek dusre ka vrat khola, uska koi matlab nahin? lol ok

And not to forget imlie herself saying ke unke liye yeb rasmein and all are just that their pyaar is not Mohtaaj of all this It goes way deeper than these superficial things and even if didi got to delay adi and keep him for 5 mins that cannot get her a place in his heart her exact dialogue but again yeh logon ko sunai nahi padta just caz the man is also being a father heck not even that but an insaan ke tum batao agar koi pregnant aurat sadak pe accident hai toh kya chod aayein..his actual words am not making it up.. unfortunately or fortunately we still chose to listen the dialogues and watch the show to see kaun kisko kitna pyaar karta hai🤣

The bloody fact ke she had to beg for water from adi he was trying to leave but sure he loves her so much

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Also do not forget to watch sabka WTF face at didi ka proud catwalk and screaming LAXMI main hoon and their awkwardness and em dun eery pin drop silence and adi ka hain? Face He was hell level uncomfortable when didi was like baby girl hogi his face was legit saying no SM spare the child .. but there is pyaar for some..the guy cannot even keep a generic soft face for a mention of a kid too . That is supposedly his but ok .. she was begging them to buy sona for the baby. So much for her being from upper high society classy samjhdaar

1195620 thumbnail

Caps on Adi-Imlie breaking ek dusre ka KC vrat.....such poignant expressions ❤️

The bit when Imlie says she didn't know he kept a fast for her and he's like itna toh pata hai na ki I love you? Aww the angst was so on point in this bit😆

The way she tried to smile at him after eating from his hand and then the tears filling her eyes as he made her drink the water....very touching bit....your heart really goes out to both of them in this scene

Man, this scene was indeed superbly enacted! Definitely, the smile bit added further grace to the scene. So much organic and natural flow to it.

Even Apu's motherly vibe to this scene was definitely stellar! So much props to GM-ST-Ritu ji for this scene!

Lodestar thumbnail

"Unprogressive" & "Regressive" hone ke liye maafi chahat hai🙏😂. But hum toh aise hi thik hai😎.

Frankly I have zero faraks to give about sindoor, MS & rituals😎. I cannot be "progressive" enough to decide the fate of relationship & love on the basis of these superficial things. Adi-Imlie themselves do not care for these & neither do I😈.

Irony dies a slow death on the forum everyday😆