Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lodestar

OMG 😂😂😂

Iron throne- GOT reference FTW😆

Adi is like Jon Snow- I feel like saying " You know nothing" when he starts going about the bechariness of the unimportant person for him🤣🤣🤣.

Arey Rapist Didi ke saath toh Imlie has double rishta na....toh aankh toh maaregi hi🤣. Don't you know yeh sab fun & games hai between sisters AY 😛.

Meanwhile the audience feels like throwing actual knives & missiles at the screen seeing someone's versatility😆.

🤣🤣🤣......LMAO yes indeed he is totally the Jon Snow of this Didi induced GoT🤣.....Imlie bhi toh isko bolti rehti hai aapko kucho naahin pataa.....Awadhi translation for "You know nothing"🤣.

LOL haan haan sab fun and games hai for Rapist Didi but yeh aankh maarna sach mein unintentionally funny tha.....along with the super random "ahhhhh" she did while faking her accident🤣.....Next level "versatility" there was today🤪

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

For those who do not get .. she had a butcher's table set

Caps

Don't ask kisi bhi ghar main itni Knives kyon hai woh bhi aise table pe dukaan lagi hai even if we go by speciality Knives hai nope I can guarantee even chefs do not have itna churre

WTF is this?!🤣

Yeh kya koi thela lagaya hai kisine for selling knive!🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Rapist Didi ki planning toh dekho as if koi aise knives saja ke ise stab karne aayega🤪

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

I absolutly adored the sane piece of advice from.maa. I just loved how genuine and apnapan it had and that touch of genuine concern and care and well wishes it wasn't blaming either or siding anyone she didn't even bother getting into kya kyon left it to them but ek bohat pyari baat boli ke apne rishte main ghaant na padne do dono samjhe... and I loved imlie ka smile and nod in return..it was such a warm samjhdaari ki baat. So different from the past jahan aparna was always guilty or making excuses for adi always apologizing on his behalf.. always looking guilty herself jaise pata nahi kya paaap kar dia ..it was so good to see ke yeh dono toh nahi gaye maa ke paas complain ka pitara leke imlie having the reason to blame adi too didn't said a thing intead the both heard what maa said prayed for their differences to be solved..

Man it is just surreal to see imlie swiftly moving around in the room as I was telling you earlier. Rinse repeat argument main bhi.kitna shades hai.. the way imlie is tired she knows no point saying anything yet she says everything straight up while doing her regular things kabhi dressing table pe throwing her earrings kabhi fidgeting with drawers and her tired Sa par aa toh gayi woh so.kya farak.padta hai😆 She was in such a typical biwi mode while adi was all making puppy dog faves ke narraz ho janti ho hum sirf tumse pyaar karte hain. Woh ek pheedha and yearning so obvio bohat poignant and nice tha the tenderness was so real .. and then imlie being so ghussa but ek dum melting hearing ke he too fasted..again I just loved that instant softeness no show sha they didn't need to explain or say anything to each other and and from there just feeding each other so tenderly

Imlie ki all prayers even though she is shown to be in a shaky mode had such earnesty ek bohat shaant quality hai uss sab main ek tehraav hai that is giving me hope.. the way she asks for just bharosa or just babusahib in 7 janam or just tells her SM itne pyar se ke plz usks bharosa Matt dagmagane dena sambhal lena..in Conrast to pure Evil who was given a black sari idk if they are trying to show us something but it was very prominent.. and the darkness on her face when her maa is go for it lol..yeah go and Khao muh ki.😆

Again am not so sure aage kya hai but I do feel hopeful again..

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣🤣🤣......LMAO yes indeed he is totally the Jon Snow of this Didi induced GoT🤣.....Imlie bhi toh isko bolti rehti hai aapko kucho naahin pataa.....Awadhi translation for "You know nothing"🤣.

LOL haan haan sab fun and games hai for Rapist Didi but yeh aankh maarna sach mein unintentionally funny tha.....along with the super random "ahhhhh" she did while faking her accident🤣.....Next level "versatility" there was today🤪

Bas abhi 🐲 🐉 aana hi bacha hai in the show🤣. Woh bhi Rapist Didi leke aa jayegi to stop Adi-Imlie from going to work together because that would be a multiverse anarth event for her😎😈.

Is that what makers are trying to do - make Indian family drama version of GOT!?🤪

Rapist Didi only induces 2 reactions- utter disgust & unintentional hilarity😆

Yeh lo woh bhi hai sabke.liye and do not miss adi ka ulti face expression that many will take as love thank God gifs do not have voice

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally we have a timeline - 3 days it is- bring it on - I am ready for whatever at this point- at least things are moving along and we will get some kind of idea in 3 days 😆

Yes better episode compared to yesterday - and the precap scene didn’t look that scary as it was yesterday 😆

We got a sweet imaginary dance - and everyone gets ready for KC. The episode synopsis on Hulu gave away that Adi will miss the ritual - so I was not affected that much … but Imlie’s diya falling down can go either way - what i wish for is Adi bringing the vishwaas back - or it could end on a more emotional note depending on what the psycho does - but even then Adi will have to bring the vishwaas back.
Didi is sounding over confident and Imlie seems much calmer than yesterday - she is not acting impulsive - which is good to see.
Lmao Adi’s “naaraz ho” ? Ha ha such a husband wife moment and Aparna coming and making sure they ate was sweet.
Imlie has officially told SM to Sambhalo eveything and SM will watch over the two and Adi and Imlie will survive this storm- but I am seeing the next track as more of their rebuilding phase after getting out of this mess.

I am still optimistic Diwali will be good for Adi and Imlie and in three days Adi will not ask Imlie to leave but Will ask didi to leave the house … but I am also ready for more emotional drama on the D day - plus SK has not showed up yet- I thought he was going to be there for meethi’s KC- so it will be interesting what he does.

Didi can play the MC card - but there is no way anyone can believe Imlie will try and harm a baby… so in a nutshell, I am ready for anything now AY- I am just happy we got the 3 day timeline..

Thanks for the thread 🤗🤗

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

WTF is this?!🤣

Yeh kya koi thela lagaya hai kisine for selling knive!🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Rapist Didi ki planning toh dekho as if koi aise knives saja ke ise stab karne aayega🤪

Mental Hospital mein baith ke lagaayegi apna knives ka thela after getting kicked out of T house😆

Oh that reminds me, let us all be thankful for a moment ki Didi ke ghar se bas ek din ke liye jaate hi, someone stripped all the AM pics out of the guestroom🤣

Isliye Didi ka new plan is to play with knives....she was again cutting Imlie out of that same Adilie pic and usko chhot chhote strips mein kaat rahi thi😕

Mental Hospital mein baith ke lagaayegi apna knives ka thela after getting kicked out of T house😆

Oh that reminds me, let us all be thankful for a moment ki Didi ke ghar se bas ek din ke liye jaate hi, someone stripped all the AM pics out of the guestroom🤣

Isliye Didi ka new plan is to play with knives....she was again cutting Imlie out of that same Adilie pic and usko chhot chhote strips mein kaat rahi thi😕

Ab lagta hai she is arts and crafts teacher hence all the artistic cutting and ripping and part time churiyan bechne wali alla old movies

I was reminded of this instantly 🤣 lyrics bhi apt hain for her self gloating rakhoon aisi dhaar ke chakku ban jaaye talwar

https://youtu.be/1NfrEe1gPgY

And yes Thank God for ripping of the pics which gives me hope she is getting out which is why I Never bothered to set up after ab room must be getting ready for new villain

Didi bhi gaayegi yeh zamana hai tezi ka zamana🤣😆

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Caps on Adi-Imlie breaking ek dusre ka KC vrat.....such poignant expressions ❤️

The bit when Imlie says she didn't know he kept a fast for her and he's like itna toh pata hai na ki I love you? Aww the angst was so on point in this bit😆

The way she tried to smile at him after eating from his hand and then the tears filling her eyes as he made her drink the water....very touching bit....your heart really goes out to both of them in this scene

1195620 thumbnail

Yup, I agreed with the disagreement scene having a better quality today indeed. I like Imlie retaining her stance that Malini left on her own to irritate/deviate Adi's attention but Adi stating that he's worried for Imlie because of the pregnant bhojini not wanting to disclose her location.

Hahaha, from the dream/dance sequence, not bad...I actually liked the "madhosh h kamosh h" and the jhulla bit too was cute. 👍🏼 Dono ke chehre paar udaasi ti that alas it was just a mere figment of imagination.

Dono ki point gift h but one wants bharosa whereas the other is willing to put in efforts for the first ever KC. Bhojini is so irritating, my goodness. Her "i'm sorry mere wajah se blah blah blah" just plays on repeat mode. 🤦‍♀️ 🤢

Fake suicide/ bhojini, firse shru...🤢

Aparna calming Adi-Imlie was sweet. I liked the motherly vibe that came along wherein she scolded her children and ensured they were well fed & opened their KC fasting.

Lol, the KC to diwali was about 2 weeks so 3 dinn kaise beet gae??😲🤣Ok, not scratching my pea-sized brain on this & correlating to bhojini & 3-day ultimatum. 🤪

Precap just had me laughing with the kitchen culinary set. 🤣🤣