Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Good morning everyone! Just watched the SBS- ha ha so looks like Imlie is not going anywhere - and why did they call didi, Adi ki patni?? Looks like they did not know about the divorce - and lmao on didi in her byte saying 360 degree turn- what the heck does that mean- I thought it was 180 degree turn 😆 

Bahut logon ko basic Math nahin aati😆.....it's not just Didi, I've read it so many times on this forum too where people claim something took a "360 degree turn" without having basic comprehension of Math concepts ki 360 degrees means you are back to where you started....opposite hona is 180 degrees, not 360 degrees😆

I do think Imlie will still say Malini shot herself - maybe they didn't show that part in the segment but otherwise how else will she say ki Dadda ne goli nahin chalaayi? Khud pe toh ilzaam le nahin rahi toh kisi ne toh goli chalaayi na😆

Adi will get token doses from Rupi-Nishant but overall toh he will stay adamant on his stance and keep trying to justify himself I guess......baaki airtime will be filled with wohi faltu sautan drama....that's the real grating part. 

New entry jab aayega, tab dekhte hain how much SS he manages to get in Didi ka raaj since no one is going anywhere and sab T house mein hi pade hain😆

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But jaise bhi ho, this will complete SK's redemption for his impulsive act of shooting Adi that day......that time and this time both, he did what he did to protect Imlie. His driving motivation for everything is his immense love and protective instinct for Imlie. That day he harmed someone to protect Imlie.....today, he took on full blame on himself even though he's totally innocent - simply to protect Imlie yet again. 

This does show that no one loves Imlie like Dadda does.....lol Adi can keep whining in his insecurity but prove toh ho gaya ki har hadh se aage ka pyar toh Dadda hi karte hain apni Imlie se.....Adi can just sit and mope ki Imlie use kyun nahin karti utna pyar jitna Dadda ko karti hai....well Dadda mein jigra hai, Babusahib....unlike you😆.

100% yeh toh pura show ka ultimate sach hai😆...Dadda jaisan kono nahi❤️🤗and +1 on the JIGRA haha😆 which goes goes again to something Adi himself very humbly acknowledged once upon a time ki Imlie ke liye uske dadda maar bhi sakte hain aur marr bhi

waise sort of unrelated to this post in particular but even Adi was willing to marr when his ultimate sach wrt Imlie was questioned...he really views sach as the suraj lagta hai...as in static and immovable around which his life revolves....wohi tape recorder wala sach😆...which is also why the recorder can play in any and all circumstances😆.......but Babusahib yeh 'tumhara sach-humara sach' challenge mein agar you want to consider that sach can by dynamic too and can change over saat saal then aapki neeji zindagi ke liye behtar hoga😆

GaramTawa thumbnail

on the SBS and IG bts:

LOL at Versatile Didi’s 360 degree turn....haww is the sach piercing through the veneer of delusions ki Rapist Didi aisi hi thi bas fake mahaanta ka ek round leke waapis aayi apni aukaat pe lol.......she restarted the haq cringe again but umm Im confused cuz ab legal kaagzi ‘haq’ bhi nahi isko........and about her 90% wala success that could very well be that they wanted to frame Imlie not SK and also based on AC’s reactions in the precap....but now writers expect us to think she’s some veteran master schemer so they can spin it as part of her perfectly executed plan🤢

Sandy I like your Aparna theory......also when she went 'mann mein chor' I instantly thought of NN special song for Kaliniji😆....Aparna was originally handed over the bojh of Asthir Didi’s whale-sitting when Imlie said she’ll be busy with her internship..so now that it seems that’s starting then she can find out in the process of managing the asthirness...aur agar SM sunn rahi hain toh Imlie out of the T house means Aparna has to uthaao this bojh in any case😆

speculation from my side even though I already got chopped on Rupi’s phone having significance lol...but ab my irrational hopes have shifted to this specially setup storeroom...its significance might just be limited to Rapist Didi’s hiding place but can also have mahacringe haq 2.0 theatrics in the store room before her chhath performance.....and if going by another hyd wala storeroom/godown ka significance we may have some video evidence😆...lol it all sounds random😆

Imlie staying in T house is based on Arham’s IG post? If so then all three are in the mousiya wala episode ke outfits no...so I think that’s old....but should expect even the scenario of Imlie staying I guess....aise hi challenge-challenge khelte raho - 3 din challenge, tumhara sach-humara sach challenge, dadda se pyaar-humse pyaar challenge, our sanity being challenged😆...lage raho😆......Im still not getting this warped challenge timeline tbh....cuz Rapist Didi ne challenge Karwachauth pe diya tha and now we’re at Diwali...but now there are different legs to this challenge too😲?...SM humka jhelne ki shakti dena

also FK as a saheli/mentor seems promising based on his previous role as a saheli😆....but TOI is like he’s a threat also toh dekhte hai...may be he’s a threat by fuelling Babusahib ka neediness of late🤔😆...whine karte rahein...waise bhi har baat chubh rahi hai dadda se pyaar karti ho, Malini ko importance deti ho etc etc..toh yeh bhi add karlo lol😆

ps - forgot to tag AY, Sandy

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

100% yeh toh pura show ka ultimate sach hai😆...Dadda jaisan kono nahi❤️🤗and +1 on the JIGRA haha😆 which goes goes again to something Adi himself very humbly acknowledged once upon a time ki Imlie ke liye uske dadda maar bhi sakte hain aur marr bhi

waise sort of unrelated to this post in particular but even Adi was willing to marr when his ultimate sach wrt Imlie was questioned...he really views sach as the suraj lagta hai...as in static and immovable around which his life revolves....wohi tape recorder wala sach😆...which is also why the recorder can play in any and all circumstances😆.......but Babusahib yeh 'tumhara sach-humara sach' challenge mein agar you want to consider that sach can by dynamic too and can change over saat saal then aapki neeji zindagi ke liye behtar hoga😆

@bold: Woh toh Lodge wala Adi tha....long lost now😆. That Adi only admired Dadda ka woh trait until baat khud pe goli chalne tak nahin aayi😆.....then Dadda became permanent jaanwar in his eyes and he no longer admired Dadda ki ability to even maaro someone for Imlie😆.

Adi is filled with a lot of righteousness that he alone understands sach best😆....is baat ka guroor hai ise ki har situation mein he understands truth and takes an atal stand for the truth😆.....that is why he can maaro dialogues like "Sach suraj ki tarhaan hota hai, Sach ki apni bhaasha hoti hai"😆.....but now he has been rendered utterly hollow cuz he has allowed Termite Didi to eat away at his perception ability. 

Re: tumhara sach - humara sach.....lol watch him try to act "benevolent" towards Imlie aage ki koi baat nahin agar tumhara sach galat nikla, I forgive you😆....chalo aage badhte hain SAB BHOOL KAR😆.....toh haan he can play his tape recorder endlessly ki he is "benevolent" enough to love Imlie even when she has been "proven wrong" in the SK case😆. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

Imlie staying in T house is based on Arham’s IG post? If so then all three are in the mousiya wala episode ke outfits no...so I think that’s old....but should expect even the scenario of Imlie staying I guess....aise hi challenge-challenge khelte raho - 3 din challenge, tumhara sach-humara sach challenge, dadda se pyaar-humse pyaar challenge, our sanity being challenged😆...lage raho😆......Im still not getting this warped challenge timeline tbh....cuz Rapist Didi ne challenge Karwachauth pe diya tha and now we’re at Diwali...but now there are different legs to this challenge too😲?...SM humka jhelne ki shakti dena

LOL are those old outfits really? Dunno but Imlie ka suit looked more minty green to me in the clip and I thought mouse waale epi mein she was wearing something cream colored, no? 

Doesn't seem like Imlie is going anywhere as of now toh might as well resign yourself to the status quo😆

As for Haq....lol I didn't have the patience to watch Didi ke bakwaas bytes - I usually forward those instantly now😆.....so she's talking about haq again, is it? lol I guess pad gaya hoga isko ek aur daura to change the reason for why she is doing all this psychopanti....she just keeps rinse/repeating her bakwaas every few days anyways.....isko khud nahin pata kis cheez ka badla le rahi hai yeh ab. 

GaramTawa thumbnail

LOL are those old outfits really? Dunno but Imlie ka suit looked more minty green to me in the clip and I thought mouse waale epi mein she was wearing something cream colored, no? 

Doesn't seem like Imlie is going anywhere as of now toh might as well resign yourself to the status quo😆

As for Haq....lol I didn't have the patience to watch Didi ke bakwaas bytes - I usually forward those instantly now😆.....so she's talking about haq again, is it? lol I guess pad gaya hoga isko ek aur daura to change the reason for why she is doing all this psychopanti....she just keeps rinse/repeating her bakwaas every few days anyways.....isko khud nahin pata kis cheez ka badla le rahi hai yeh ab. 

haan old outfits..but like you said..kya farak padat hai..cuz most likely Imlie aur uski potli at T house aur hum aur humare potlis bhi yahaan for more rounds of rinse/repeat lol😆

Didi ke bytes bhi rate huye hi lagte hain aaj kal after Janmashtami bakwaas...waise toh kuch plotline se juda nahi hota I guess...nothing transpired from her grand declarations of vrat cuz apparently 'pyaar' toh ab bhi hai na🤢🤢🤢

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL I watched the last Adi-Imlie scene just now and ab samajh aaya kyun Imlie kahin nahin jaane waali😆

Such a MILD scene, man😆....maine toh kuch intense expect kiya tha based on the WU making it sound all like breaking point aa hi gaya samjho😆....but ismein toh bas rotlu/laachaar Adi tha, nothing else😆......and Imlie bhi mujhe gusse waali nahin lagi - she was just firm and direct in calling out the fractures that are happening in their relationship but not fierce to the level she was when she was walking out after Janmashtami kaand. 

But bottom line wohi rahi ki fractures ACKNOWLEDGE karke bhi nahin chhodenge ek dusre ko🤣....all they did was acknowledge their fractures in this scene but phir bhi I didn't see either of them being like ok I think we're done with each other now since soch alag ho gayi hai, hum dono alag ho rahe hain.....lol this still ain't the breaking point for them😆

Didi ka goli khaana bhi TOTAL WASTE🤣.....yeh dono dheet aatmaayein is zone se aage nahin badhenge.....lol bas yehi argue karte rahenge aage ki hum "alag SOCH rahe hain, alag ho RAHE hain" but actually alag nahin honge and yahin pade rahenge kisi bhi haalaat mein😆

Unless there is some big angry argument remaining to happen between them after SK ka arrest, mujhe toh kuch khaas shift hua nahin lagta😆.....

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Didi and uski bakwaaas roz badalti hai ...I toh just cannot with the way she gloat in the BTS too like woman can you be normal and humble.. but anyway I I not have patience for her bakwaass either so it is FF mostly..  never seen a more fake person  in life. Be it on or OFF..  

Daura toh isko har thide din baad padta hai.. ideas dekho kahan se aate hsin...again will no one even question ke pistol  aayi kahan se yeb log have everything so readily available yet they are bechare.. from drugs to weapons but nope ..  becahargi  Leela continues.. and abhi toh she plan karke dis it but it shows again she will do this again and aise hi bacha jaayega 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Ok as per latest BTS, I guess it's confirmed that Imlie will very much continue to stay on in T house😆.

Didi khud ko goli maar ke bhi Imlie ko ghar se nahin nikaal paayi?🤣.....So much for what a "winner" she supposedly is😆

And I can't even clearly say if challenge ke saare din pure ho gaye and Didi will issue some fresh challenge about how she will get Imlie out of the house😆

Toh humare sapne choor ho gaye of seeing Adi in "zinda laash" mode after Imlie leaves....as usual yeh dono bas wohi daily bheja fry arguments karke ek dusre ka sar khaate rahenge isi ghar mein.....smh😆

Ab aage ya toh ek new court case to fight for SK ka innocence ya toh internship track to show Imlie ke investigative skills while Babusahib continues to mope on the side uselessly.....lol 

Na challenge pokra hua hai na imlie gayi hai waise bhi iska challenge ho bhi jaaye toh bhi imlie kahin nahi jaane wali.. 🤷‍♀️ assbe said badi badi pariksha  de chuke hain yeh kya hai.. yeh bechare forced shaadi and rape jhel.chuke hain iske yeh oaagal plans kya kar leinge.. the point remains adi is always there to protect imlie to care for her kismat brings them to each other whole yeb aage se khud ko  jitna marzi self harm karti rahe nobody cares ... 🤷‍♀️😏 har roz kabhi cut karo kabhi jump  karo kabhi goli maaro  result kya aata hai ANDA.. ( Inserts rosy   rani ka gif) chill rahi thi help help qaya kya adi iski help ko🤣 Even nishu made a sada face ke bhai main kyin karoon fire extinguish 🤷‍♀️  but yeah she and some shippers of hers think.ke malini already jeet gayi hai..bhai game start Hine se pehe hi jeet gayi..sabko didi jaisi GF hai ke Game is over already 😏🙄🤷‍♀️😂

Sherikana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If there were logic in Imlieland the police would examine the banduk for fingerprints and find Malini's on it. A decent detective would determine that the gun was fired at close range and from such an angle that Malini had to have shot herself. If only! This would save much anguish from characters and viewers and Malini and her fake screaming Ma could get quickly locked up.

Dare we hope for CCTV, and that COPIES will be made and uploaded as well to social media to trap the evil women? Not much point in modern tech if it is not used in fictional stories properly!