Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But jaise bhi ho, this will complete SK's redemption for his impulsive act of shooting Adi that day......that time and this time both, he did what he did to protect Imlie. His driving motivation for everything is his immense love and protective instinct for Imlie. That day he harmed someone to protect Imlie.....today, he took on full blame on himself even though he's totally innocent - simply to protect Imlie yet again.

This does show that no one loves Imlie like Dadda does.....lol Adi can keep whining in his insecurity but prove toh ho gaya ki har hadh se aage ka pyar toh Dadda hi karte hain apni Imlie se.....Adi can just sit and mope ki Imlie use kyun nahin karti utna pyar jitna Dadda ko karti hai....well Dadda mein jigra hai, Babusahib....unlike you😆.

Haan kar lenge paschyataap aise dadda of bhagna and feeling he is coward pehle ke beti ko chodke chale gaye thay .. but I hope he comes out fast ..

Adi beta full on aisa pyaar paane ke liye full on dadda jaisa bharosa dikhana padta hai no questions ask yeah raho insecure but maano na koi bhi baat kisi bhi matter pe .. phir kis muh se expecting her ke love you aise hi.. khud ko lucky samjhe ke imlie 7 janam ke liye isse chahti hai despite his harkatein right now warna toh 7 mahine wali shakal nahi hai iss waqt iski to demand 7 janam wala sabse pyaar 😆

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

But it is interesting that khud bhi toh wohi kqr raha hai.. and that too for this psycho woman. Atleast imlie ke case main toh yeh uske liye hai who she loves usko bhagaya tha that too to protect him against injustice and demanded justice then too yeh kya kar raha hai.. isne toh injustice ka saath ka saath dia just caz he found a pregnant whale .. he did the injustice then too and claims he is sacha haha nope.. imlie toh admits too ke haan usne kia but even then she was like she will let him know the truth and she was ready to get dadda whom she loves arrested too if he co operated to Stand for truth.. toh sochta rahe jo sochna hai.. jis din apni rapist ko punish dena JIgra asyega as you said uss din sochein ge kaun galat and kaun sahi and kis hadh tsk sacha tab tak yeh khota sikka hi hai.

LOL apne saboot mitaane ke case mein he's like sab bhool jaao.....jabki Imlie ke case mein he's like main kabhi nahin bhool sakta ki tumne Dadda ko bhagaa diya, you didn't care that he shot me🤣.....wohi typical victim playing mentality hai iski.....har situation mein yehi victim hai😆.

The other thread in all this is wohi aadmi-aurat wala.....Malini is a woman toh Adi is giving her that regard ki "bechaari aurat" hai jo pregnant bhi hai toh kaise use jail bhejun...she's a woman, hence "softer".....SK is a man and upar se gun-toting man....toh uski image hi rough/tough hai and it's easier to consider sending him to jail....lol woh old school mentality hai Babusahib ki.

The thing is, it's all still not really about the baby....that is all stuff that Adi is just rinse/repeating from people imposing the guilt/responsibility on him....real issue iska wohi hai ki he feels Imlie prioritizes SK and her Malini obsession over him😆......the baby is a side show - real issue will remain wohi between Adi-Imlie ki humare khayaal kyun nahin milte ab etc. etc.....so it's about their khayaal, not the baby.

Adi is now lost in a haze of confusion....that is why sach ke suraj pe grahan lag gaya hai.....lol and Imlie pointing this out to him will pinch him all the more - phir ego pe bhi lega😆....his whole identity/existence is based on touting the truth, fighting for the truth - he will never admit easily that he is unable to differentiate between truth and lies now.

Happy Diwali to you too, tellyme😊.....Indeed it's been a fun community we've managed to forge here to bang our heads daily in frustration or fly high when the show gives us some good content 😆

Yup thanks to you crazy bunch someday are worth sitting through this while others are made bareable by the motivation and ek dusre ko sambhal lena 😆❤️❤️❤️

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Haan kar lenge paschyataap aise dadda of bhagna and feeling he is coward pehle ke beti ko chodke chale gaye thay .. but I hope he comes out fast ..

Adi beta full on aisa pyaar paane ke liye full on dadda jaisa bharosa dikhana padta hai no questions ask yeah raho insecure but maano na koi bhi baat kisi bhi matter pe .. phir kis muh se expecting her ke love you aise hi.. khud ko lucky samjhe ke imlie 7 janam ke liye isse chahti hai despite his jarlatein right now watna toh 7 mahine wali shakal nahi hai iss waqt iski to demand 7 janam wala sabse pyaar 😆

LOL Dadda toh has been doing remorse/redemption bahut pehle se hi.....but I'm saying story-wise also his redemption will be complete now ki he is willing to take on a false ilzaam simply to protect his daughter. Whenever he learns the truth, Adi will have nothing left to hold against him when he realizes the truth of why SK went to jail this time😆.....toh woh loop tab close ho jaayega of Adi ka yeh running grudge against SK😆.

Adi is probably thinking maine toh KC ka vrat bhi rakha, phir bhi Imlie doesn't love me as much as she loves her Dadda🤣....itni hi soch hai is gadhe ki😆.....wohi toh irony hai ki he already has Imlie ka full devotion wala love and he is still delusional ki supposedly Imlie doesn't love him as much as he loves her🤣.

LOL apne saboot mitaane ke case mein he's like sab bhool jaao.....jabki Imlie ke case mein he's like main kabhi nahin bhool sakta ki tumne Dadda ko bhagaa diya, you didn't care that he shot me🤣.....wohi typical victim playing mentality hai iski.....har situation mein yehi victim hai😆.

The other thread in all this is wohi aadmi-aurat wala.....Malini is a woman toh Adi is giving her that regard ki "bechaari aurat" hai jo pregnant bhi hai toh kaise use jail bhejun...she's a woman, hence "softer".....SK is a man and upar se gun-toting man....toh uski image hi rough/tough hai and it's easier to consider sending him to jail....lol woh old school mentality hai Babusahib ki.

The thing is, it's all still not really about the baby....that is all stuff that Adi is just rinse/repeating from people imposing the guilt/responsibility on him....real issue iska wohi hai ki he feels Imlie prioritizes SK and her Malini obsession over him😆......the baby is a side show - real issue will remain wohi between Adi-Imlie ki humare khayaal kyun nahin milte ab etc. etc.....so it's about their khayaal, not the baby.

Adi is now lost in a haze of confusion....that is why sach ke suraj pe grahan lag gaya hai.....lol and Imlie pointing this out to him will pinch him all the more - phir ego pe bhi lega😆....his whole identity/existence is based on touting the truth, fighting for the truth - he will never admit easily that he is unable to differentiate between truth and lies now.

Good point yeah adi maane na maane he does have a general perception too ke aurat ke gunaah toh bash do aadmi always has to make up for that which is why yeh toh rape bhi apne aap pe lene wala tha ke mere se galti ho gayi..yeah galti of being in your room sigh

Oh for sure.. again his sacha hona his profession is a big thing if pride for him and imlie ki baat toh hard e akhir rshi hai uss matter pe and yeh mud mud ke isko lagegi asli taana roh maara hi ab hai imlie ne isse pehle wale taunts isko bade lag rahe thay but woh toh imlie ne maare hi nahi thay ad such maara toh ab hai asli usne ke aap apan awaaaz kho chuke hain .. oh how I loved that bit and his reaction to it.. oh GM did it so well with the way adi's eyes hardened and then he snaps out of it with a tear.. yeh toh asli main chubh gaya ke ke imlie said the lines are blurred between sach and jhoot for him he has lost the ability to differentiate good and bad esp in his personal life .. much needed . And yeah yebi higa indo feel aage jaake he will be the first to find new guy ka sach and phir imlie bhi nahi maanegi and tab samjh aayega isse..but yeah this is gonna play big time in the coming up professional front too jahan I guess the rebuilding if trust will happen between these 2 again they will keep personal vs professional alag and wqhan se deer dheere they will start worm again caz bahar nikleinge didi ke rut se

AreYaar thumbnail

Ok as per latest BTS, I guess it's confirmed that Imlie will very much continue to stay on in T house😆.

Didi khud ko goli maar ke bhi Imlie ko ghar se nahin nikaal paayi?🤣.....So much for what a "winner" she supposedly is😆

And I can't even clearly say if challenge ke saare din pure ho gaye and Didi will issue some fresh challenge about how she will get Imlie out of the house😆

Toh humare sapne choor ho gaye of seeing Adi in "zinda laash" mode after Imlie leaves....as usual yeh dono bas wohi daily bheja fry arguments karke ek dusre ka sar khaate rahenge isi ghar mein.....smh😆

Ab aage ya toh ek new court case to fight for SK ka innocence ya toh internship track to show Imlie ke investigative skills while Babusahib continues to mope on the side uselessly.....lol

AreYaar thumbnail

Good point yeah adi maane na maane he does have a general perception too ke aurat ke gunaah toh bash do aadmi always has to make up for that which is why yeh toh rape bhi apne aap pe lene wala tha ke mere se galti ho gayi..yeah galti of being in your room sigh

Oh for sure.. again his sacha hona his profession is a big thing if pride for him and imlie ki baat toh hard e akhir rshi hai uss matter pe and yeh mud mud ke isko lagegi asli taana roh maara hi ab hai imlie ne isse pehle wale taunts isko bade lag rahe thay but woh toh imlie ne maare hi nahi thay ad such maara toh ab hai asli usne ke aap apan awaaaz kho chuke hain .. oh how I loved that bit and his reaction to it.. oh GM did it so well with the way adi's eyes hardened and then he snaps out of it with a tear.. yeh toh asli main chubh gaya ke ke imlie said the lines are blurred between sach and jhoot for him he has lost the ability to differentiate good and bad esp in his personal life .. much needed . And yeah yebi higa indo feel aage jaake he will be the first to find new guy ka sach and phir imlie bhi nahi maanegi and tab samjh aayega isse..but yeah this is gonna play big time in the coming up professional front too jahan I guess the rebuilding if trust will happen between these 2 again they will keep personal vs professional alag and wqhan se deer dheere they will start worm again caz bahar nikleinge didi ke rut se

Oh you think Adi will realize only when Imlie doesn't believe him regarding truth of new guy? 😆.....I doubt it....wahaan toh waise bhi iski insecurity/ego will be mixed into the MU....this guy is already not using his brain - jealousy mein aur bhi khatam ho jaayega😆.....the guy who can't even get over Imlie's love for her FATHER.....lol toh you can only imagine his insecurity over Imlie ka random new dost😆. And Imlie will be well within her rights to not believe him on anything given the amount of distrust he's shown in her right now.

Dekhte hain kitna rakhte hain personal v/s professional alag😆.....

And yes, Adi is definitely of that "chivalrous" mentality if you want to call it ki galti chaahe aurat ki hi ho, ilzaam aadmi ko bhugat lena chahiye.....lol....oh and yeah he does consider most regular women abla/besahara types.....Imlie is the only exception to this perception so he puts her in a whole other category beyond aadmi/aurat😆

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good morning everyone! Just watched the SBS- ha ha so looks like Imlie is not going anywhere - and why did they call didi, Adi ki patni?? Looks like they did not know about the divorce - and lmao on didi in her byte saying 360 degree turn- what the heck does that mean- I thought it was 180 degree turn 😆

So she says 90 percent successful- means she Wanted Imlie to be blamed for the shooting but SK took the blame instead - So far not much reaction from Adi and the Ts- they might SK at fault but I doubt that will affect their support to Imlie. It is interesting that Imilie says SK didn’t shoot but she doesn’t say didi shot herself - because if she says that Adi would have been more angry especially in the current state of mind he is in now - let’s see how it plays out.

So was this the 3 day plan or there is more to 3 days?😆 If not didi has to come up with a new plan- and that might be the MC route and blame on Imlie- if she is planning that - here comes my bizarre prediction for that - I think Aparna Will play a role here - she might be the first one to know didi is faking it - I know I don’t make sense and it’s a long shot - but just laying it out there ha ha …

The BTs of nishanth and Rupi in adi’s room that GT mentioned seems to me like patch up plan by the siblings to get Adi and imlie talking to each other 😆 so those efforts will be happening on the side and with editor Saab back / internship track will start with the new guy as the boss - and as NM said Adi might be the first one to know his true intentions and this time Imlie’s may not believe him.

Let the psychopath hang around in the house -because in one way if the internship track goes ahead as predicted , we will at least get some relief from didi .

Oh and I also see a fierce imaliya who is going to focus on proving her dadda innocent - and not give importance to didi much- that itself will make the psychopath panic - because after the Adi Imilie convonyesteray on their sach and trust, only thing left is the rebuilding process-s

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Good morning everyone! Just watched the SBS- ha ha so looks like Imlie is not going anywhere - and why did they call didi, Adi ki patni?? Looks like they did not know about the divorce - and lmao on didi in her byte saying 360 degree turn- what the heck does that mean- I thought it was 180 degree turn 😆

Bahut logon ko basic Math nahin aati😆.....it's not just Didi, I've read it so many times on this forum too where people claim something took a "360 degree turn" without having basic comprehension of Math concepts ki 360 degrees means you are back to where you started....opposite hona is 180 degrees, not 360 degrees😆

I do think Imlie will still say Malini shot herself - maybe they didn't show that part in the segment but otherwise how else will she say ki Dadda ne goli nahin chalaayi? Khud pe toh ilzaam le nahin rahi toh kisi ne toh goli chalaayi na😆

Adi will get token doses from Rupi-Nishant but overall toh he will stay adamant on his stance and keep trying to justify himself I guess......baaki airtime will be filled with wohi faltu sautan drama....that's the real grating part.

New entry jab aayega, tab dekhte hain how much SS he manages to get in Didi ka raaj since no one is going anywhere and sab T house mein hi pade hain😆

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

But jaise bhi ho, this will complete SK's redemption for his impulsive act of shooting Adi that day......that time and this time both, he did what he did to protect Imlie. His driving motivation for everything is his immense love and protective instinct for Imlie. That day he harmed someone to protect Imlie.....today, he took on full blame on himself even though he's totally innocent - simply to protect Imlie yet again.

This does show that no one loves Imlie like Dadda does.....lol Adi can keep whining in his insecurity but prove toh ho gaya ki har hadh se aage ka pyar toh Dadda hi karte hain apni Imlie se.....Adi can just sit and mope ki Imlie use kyun nahin karti utna pyar jitna Dadda ko karti hai....well Dadda mein jigra hai, Babusahib....unlike you😆.

100% yeh toh pura show ka ultimate sach hai😆...Dadda jaisan kono nahi❤️🤗and +1 on the JIGRA haha😆 which goes goes again to something Adi himself very humbly acknowledged once upon a time ki Imlie ke liye uske dadda maar bhi sakte hain aur marr bhi

waise sort of unrelated to this post in particular but even Adi was willing to marr when his ultimate sach wrt Imlie was questioned...he really views sach as the suraj lagta hai...as in static and immovable around which his life revolves....wohi tape recorder wala sach😆...which is also why the recorder can play in any and all circumstances😆.......but Babusahib yeh 'tumhara sach-humara sach' challenge mein agar you want to consider that sach can by dynamic too and can change over saat saal then aapki neeji zindagi ke liye behtar hoga😆