Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: book.worm

you mean, Imlie has been recording Malini for quite some time now with Nishant and Rupi’s help?

If Imlie is knowingly recording then it would be instant pardafaash and accidentally though it would take some time.,, maybe at a party which Malini organized to solve the problems at home😆

Hargiz jaan ke nahin kar rahi itna dimaag hota toh baat hi kya thi but agar inko oata na chale and luch ho jaaye toh pata nahi

Rofl.i had to.laugh at adi ka yeh kalam wale haath itne kamzor nahi hai🤣Amma.. Uhmm look Mr righteous talking about killing someone while accusing him of killing him 🤣

About room who knows didi after goli has moved in beech main aana hai na adilie ke and ab dono ko bharosa nahi hai with khooni imlie around toh bacha protection kar rahe hon

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

+1 on the precaps man..they drive me crazy😆...well we'll find out in a day I hope ya phir woh bhi cliffhanger pe chodh denge for Monday🤣

I keep thinking back to how SK coming to Delhi was never part of psycho maa-beti's plan and it has to backfire but SM ka timeline for justice woh khud jaane😆

Well it was not part of their plan but it gave them the perfect opportunity as they keep repeating perfect perfect they got a perfect bakra to balli chadhao so SM seems more like on other team but kasam se SM ab Diwali main toh jaadu dikha do. Sorry you be no longer imlie ki bestie agar aap kucho nahi kar sakti hai imlie ke liye toh.. jaise chal raha hai SM seems didi ki bestie more than imlie ki bestie

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

watched SBS...LOL so another round of Rapist Didi’s bakwaas it is tomorrow I guess🤢...Asthir Psycho shot herself in the arm and tossed the gun in Imlie’s hands just as the police arrived..so that's how SK takes the blame........then of course Adi let the police arrest SK while Imlie is telling him ki usne uski aankhon se dekha sab🤔.....oh and isse pehle Psycho was in some storeroom like place with SK and Imlie having some sort of confrontation I guess....pointing the gun at Imlie and then shoving SK to the ground while she goes after her (hoping against hope for CCTV cameras here🤔...not sure if that's the same place Aparna-Radha were in the opening scene)......SBS’s voiceover at the end ki koi teesra aayega (FK?) to help Imlie apparently....no news on whether Imlie left T house yet🤔...look at her though🥺

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7pNdI_62wY

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So Imlie again will not leave T house. She will stay there to prove dadda innocent. It is high time to stop watching Imlie.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

watched SBS...LOL so another round of Rapist Didi’s bakwaas it is tomorrow I guess🤢...Asthir Psycho shot herself in the arm and tossed the gun in Imlie’s hands just as the police arrived..so that's how SK takes the blame........then of course Adi let the police arrest SK while Imlie is telling him ki usne uski aankhon se dekha sab🤔.....oh and isse pehle Psycho was in some storeroom like place with SK and Imlie having some sort of confrontation I guess....pointing the gun at Imlie and then shoving SK to the ground while she goes after her (hoping against hope for CCTV cameras here🤔...not sure if that's the same place Aparna-Radha were in the opening scene)......SBS’s voiceover at the end ki koi teesra aayega (FK?) to help Imlie apparently....no news on whether Imlie left T house yet🤔...look at her though🥺

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7pNdI_62wY

LOL why are SBS waale still calling M Adi ki patni?😕......Divorce ka memo nahin mila inhein bhi? 😆.....Pata chalta hai kitna dekhte hain show phir😆

Psycho looks like she's done the full 9 yards of Psychopanti yet again......pehle Imlie ko shoot karne ka drama kiya to scare SK I guess ki she will harm Imlie.....and baad mein khud ko shoot kar liya to frame Imlie so that SK jumps to taking the blame....lol bolne mein bhi kitna funny lagta hai but writers ko koi hesitation nahin hoti in writing this relentless bakwaas😆.

Adi toh so far looks like a khamba only in this scene.....he's not believing Imlie but not shouting at her either....maybe that will be saved for some later rinse/repeat argument when Imlie again sunaaoes to him ki mujh pe vishwaas nahin kiya blah blah.......and doesn't look like family is blaming Imlie either.....toh she may not leave *facepalm*......that is the real drag then....itna bakwaas hone ke baad bhi bas wohi rinse/repeat sautan arguments, Adilie ka vishwaas nahin raha arguments.....bhai kuch toh break do.

So yeah FK ka character looks like Imlie ki new saheli/mentor banega to help her in the SK case😆.....aur Adi ki jalegi....LOL....especially if this guy is indeed the new BT owner whom Adi already is predisposed to not like.

All I want for a bit is a break from Imlie trying to plead about the truth with everyone or doing these lame shouting matches with Malini.....please stop, Imlie.

AreYaar thumbnail

By the way just realized that this is still only Day 1 of Didi ka challenge going on, right?😆......Day 1 mein hi saare fireworks ho gaye.....toh ab agle two days mein bas aur arguments karenge Adilie before Imlie leaves? Ki we are supposed to consider Didi ka "win" being just this much ki SK ko frame kar liya but Imlie ko ghar se nahin nikaal paayi?🤔😆

I guess maybe if Imlie tries to leave, Aparna might stop her.....lol family waale still seem to be on Imlie's side toh I guess usko jaane na dein shaayad.....but yeah amazing ki again Imlie will accuse M sabke saamne and they will be like sab bhool jaao, tum bas bahu banke baithi raho....lol waah.

Right now toh I can't even tell if Imlie is herself inclined to leave.....lol she's upset with Adi not believing her but doesn't seem to be broken enough to leave abhi bhi🤔😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Happy Diwali to all Everyone.... ❤️

Just catching up with all post and yet to catch up with the 2 Episodes. and all review...

Nice to have found all of you here who does such great analysis... On this day of Diwali Thanks to all of you for making this show even more interesting on days of good episode and giving hopes on sada hua episodes😆

Happy Diwali to you too, tellyme😊.....Indeed it's been a fun community we've managed to forge here to bang our heads daily in frustration or fly high when the show gives us some good content 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

What a strange turn of events yet again......Imlie ka one act of bhagaaoing SK that day will haunt her for so long looks like 😆.

Adi has turned that into a watershed moment like usse pehle aur uske baad Imlie ne jo sab kiya doesn't prove that she will never support something wrong. He is inclined to believe ki woh galat ka bhi saath degi for those she loves....and he is convinced she loves Dadda the most toh uske liye kuch bhi karegi....including blaming Malini😆.

AreYaar thumbnail

But jaise bhi ho, this will complete SK's redemption for his impulsive act of shooting Adi that day......that time and this time both, he did what he did to protect Imlie. His driving motivation for everything is his immense love and protective instinct for Imlie. That day he harmed someone to protect Imlie.....today, he took on full blame on himself even though he's totally innocent - simply to protect Imlie yet again.

This does show that no one loves Imlie like Dadda does.....lol Adi can keep whining in his insecurity but prove toh ho gaya ki har hadh se aage ka pyar toh Dadda hi karte hain apni Imlie se.....Adi can just sit and mope ki Imlie use kyun nahin karti utna pyar jitna Dadda ko karti hai....well Dadda mein jigra hai, Babusahib....unlike you😆.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

What a strange turn of events yet again......Imlie ka one act of bhagaaoing SK that day will haunt her for so long looks like 😆.

Adi has turned that into a watershed moment like usse pehle aur uske baad Imlie ne jo sab kiya doesn't prove that she will never support something wrong. He is inclined to believe ki woh galat ka bhi saath degi for those she loves....and he is convinced she loves Dadda the most toh uske liye kuch bhi karegi....including blaming Malini😆.

But it is interesting that khud bhi toh wohi kqr raha hai.. and that too for this psycho woman. Atleast imlie ke case main toh yeh uske liye hai who she loves usko bhagaya tha that too to protect him against injustice and demanded justice then too yeh kya kar raha hai.. isne toh injustice ka saath ka saath dia just caz he found a pregnant whale .. he did the injustice then too and claims he is sacha haha nope.. imlie toh admits too ke haan usne kia but even then she was like she will let him know the truth and she was ready to get dadda whom she loves arrested too if he co operated to Stand for truth.. toh sochta rahe jo sochna hai.. jis din apni rapist ko punish dena JIgra asyega as you said uss din sochein ge kaun galat and kaun sahi and kis hadh tsk sacha tab tak yeh khota sikka hi hai.