Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Yes!! How did I miss that? Please SM - let the phone play a role 🙏🏽

I will throw a virtual party and send you all your favs If what you said comes true.
I got the sense that imlie walking away was coming but I wanted it to go tandem with all or at least some truth of didi out … so if the phone plays a role, then we will have to see how much od the truth comes out.
Another possibility is Rupi Di or someone else sees the proof after the contrived alag hona..

So this could be like the parallel to the camera - lol I don’t know.. please SM give us some positivity

I think Imlie is recording it as Adilie convo ended on a challenge on let’s see whose sachai wins. There is no sachai to majboor Baap/ dost and so Imlie will prove her sach. So, maybe it would be Imlie showing the video then “ciao” and walking out😆

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

you mean, Imlie has been recording Malini for quite some time now with Nishant and Rupi’s help?

If Imlie is knowingly recording then it would be instant pardafaash and accidentally though it would take some time.,, maybe at a party which Malini organized to solve the problems at home😆

haha the first part seems unlikely no😆...what I meant was Rupi and Nishu were in today's outfits while shooting in Adi-Imlie's room and the lighting seemed like night lighting...yup it all depends on if she was knowingly recording or not😆

bold - is that her duniya se farewell party🤢

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

you mean, Imlie has been recording Malini for quite some time now with Nishant and Rupi’s help?

If Imlie is knowingly recording then it would be instant pardafaash and accidentally though it would take some time.,, maybe at a party which Malini organized to solve the problems at home😆

@bold: 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry I just had to …

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

haha the first part seems unlikely no😆...what I meant was Rupi and Nishu were in today's outfits while shooting in Adi-Imlie's room and the lighting seemed like night lighting...yup it all depends on if she was knowingly recording or not😆

bold - is that her duniya se farewell party🤢

Oh okay… I am not on Instagram so I don’t get to see the bts, so didn’t know about that. So, Rupi, Nishant and Adi seen coming up?

Party bit I meant, The moment Imlie is out, Malini will suggest a party and for the baby Ts will agree. Rupi might be looking through her phones for something, and she sees the video and plays it😆… but then this is no balaji for that to happen😆

bookwormlazy thumbnail

@bold: 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry I just had to …

Every issue T family faced, Malini’s instant solution was a party🤣. Just like date is the instant solution to all marital problems.😆

GaramTawa thumbnail

This! I thought the same thing.. I think they wanted to put the blame on imlie- and a situation we created for it- and SK looking at imlie and taking the blame on himself also hints at something- AC definitely looked surprised.

But I am also wary of precaps 😆

+1 on the precaps man..they drive me crazy😆...well we'll find out in a day I hope ya phir woh bhi cliffhanger pe chodh denge for Monday🤣

I keep thinking back to how SK coming to Delhi was never part of psycho maa-beti's plan and it has to backfire but SM ka timeline for justice woh khud jaane😆

GaramTawa thumbnail

Oh okay… I am not on Instagram so I don’t get to see the bts, so didn’t know about that. So, Rupi, Nishant and Adi seen coming up?

Party bit I meant, The moment Imlie is out, Malini will suggest a party and for the baby Ts will agree. Rupi might be looking through her phones for something, and she sees the video and plays it😆… but then this is no balaji for that to happen😆

oh so some of the IG bts for this include the Rupi-Nishu scene but Adi wasn't there at the time of shooting...we also have one where ST went to another location and was shooting near a pool lol😆...and Editor sir back to shooting for Imlie today

on the party pardafaash lol you mean the projector pe video playing one?😆 par wahaan toh humesha FL ka popat ho jaata hai with video not working or different video playing😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

I think Imlie is recording it as Adilie convo ended on a challenge on let’s see whose sachai wins. There is no sachai to majboor Baap/ dost and so Imlie will prove her sach. So, maybe it would be Imlie showing the video then “ciao” and walking out😆

Nah hold on girls tum log bohat aage nikal gaye imlie doesn't have phone on her with adi in scene.. and no even if she did record anything it won't come challenge adi ne kia bai imlie ne nahi.. didi is just gon a o soem bqkwaas.. am prepared ke ab jaane ka hi padi hai

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

oh so some of the IG bts for this include the Rupi-Nishu scene but Adi wasn't there at the time of shooting...we also have one where ST went to another location and was shooting near a pool lol😆...and Editor sir back to shooting for Imlie today

on the party pardafaash lol you mean the projector pe video playing one?😆 par wahaan toh humesha FL ka popat ho jaata hai with video not working or different video playing😆

Arre wah editor sahib is back to internship is on too...FK might as well be the new owner then

GaramTawa thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Nah hold on girls tum log bohat aage nikal gaye imlie doesn't have phone on her with adi in scene.. and no even if she did record anything it won't come challenge adi ne kia bai imlie ne nahi.. didi is just gon a o soem bqkwaas.. am prepared ke ab jaane ka hi padi hai

haan always have to prepare for Didi bakwaas by default...instant PF ya delayed PF...real/fake chotu ka stay extended or not...bas Imlie ko jaane do aur aage badho lol...which I guess they're doing if internship shooting has started