Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Sigh - another filler like epi - and SK is in T house.

Liked That Aparna is still firm on Imlie but I am also mentally prepared for a flip on that depending on what is the outcome of the shooting incident.
Didi pulling out her plan of using SK to create more MU - can she please stop with her winks .. lol she can’t even do it properly.

Stage seems to be set for a separation going by Adi imlie talk at the end- and imlie was bang on when she told Adi how he is no more the righteous person who always stood for the truth. Well we will of course see whose sach will win..

So all set for the big shooting drama - from SK’s expressions, it seems to me that he is taking the blame for shooting on himself - and didi was pointing at imlie - so I am still confused on what triggered a shooting.

So with way this week has been - most likely SK will take the blame but Imlie will also stand up for her dadda and decide to walk out.

Or miraculously didi’s downfall will start tomorrow with the actually truth of the whole shooting coming out…

But no matter what - I do see Imlie’s leaving unless as you said, the Ts try to stop her ..

exhausting week full of contrivance - please end this soon and go to the next thing whatever it is 🙏🏽

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please Imlie has to leave atleast this point if not for herself atleast for her dadda. Adi is not worth for her to leave all her relationships.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Sigh - another filler like epi - and SK is in T house.

Liked That Aparna is still firm on Imlie but I am also mentally prepared for a flip on that depending on what is the outcome of the shooting incident.
Didi pulling out her plan of using SK to create more MU - can she please stop with her winks .. lol she can’t even do it properly.

Stage seems to be set for a separation going by Adi imlie talk at the end- and imlie was bang on when she told Adi how he is no more the righteous person who always stood for the truth. Well we will of course see whose sach will win..

So all set for the big shooting drama - from SK’s expressions, it seems to me that he is taking the blame for shooting on himself - and didi was pointing at imlie - so I am still confused on what triggered a shooting.

So with way this week has been - most likely SK will take the blame but Imlie will also stand up for her dadda and decide to walk out.

Or miraculously didi’s downfall will start tomorrow with the actually truth of the whole shooting coming out…

But no matter what - I do see Imlie’s leaving unless as you said, the Ts try to stop her ..

exhausting week full of contrivance - please end this soon and go to the next thing whatever it is 🙏🏽

Idk who shot...it may not be a real shot either we don't know what didi told SK.. she may have BM him.i to shooting her or taking an air shot to save his beti from.her wrath she may have scared him since he was shown shown be so touchy ke meri beti ko kuch bhi hua toh chodoonga nahi whatever he is doing Is for imlie.. also I have to laugh goli lagne ke baad itna slo MO main bhaith rahi hai on couch and khoon ki ek boondh tak nahi nikli yeah right.🤣 and goli lag gayi phir bhi adi is peeche and ac jumped on her ..🤣 idk kya hai my brai has exhausted yeh hyped bacha orem is just that..whatever people are feeding him he is saying it back caz they expect him to be number 1 father I do not see kuch bhi as emotional and baaki toh general baat hi hai je bacha danger main hi sakta hai.. they a have pressurized him enough yesterday ke he has to be number 1 father toh he keeps saying humara bacha in that sense baaki emotions kis baat oe nikal rahe hain we can all see. 🤷‍♀️

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Imlie has Rupi’s phone? Is there going to be a pardafaash after all?😲

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

Oh holy moly look I didn't thought of that at all...yes she does have rupi ka phone rupi said 5o keep it withh her omg IS IT POSSIBLE? 😲humtoh yahaan haar ki tayaari karke bhaithe hain but omg it is possible.. PLZ SM PlZ PLz

GaramTawa thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

haan ji this..this was the only thing I had to add to yet another exhausting episode lol....also when Kalini first started her good girl naatak they hinted at some kind of recording as evidence when Imlie said ‘yahaan koi adrishya praani ya camera nahi hai toh naatak kyun kar rahi ho’.....don’t know if it’ll be instant pardafaash or not.....also don’t know if it means anything ki Rupi and Nishu were shooting together in Adi-Imlie’s room a couple of days back

also was it just me or did AC's reaction in the precap seem like she wasn't expecting SK to take the blame?....par inn logon ke precaps par no bharosa lol

PS - thanks for the reviews NM, Sandy :).....+1 on all especially Adi’s khokla righteousness lol

Edited by GaramTawa - 2 years ago
bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh holy moly look I didn't thought of that at all...yes she does have rupi ka phone rupi said 5o keep it withh her omg IS IT POSSIBLE? 😲humtoh yahaan haar ki tayaari karke bhaithe hain but omg it is possible.. PLZ SM PlZ PLz

Wow we might after all be getting a pardafaash and major damage to Adilie relation in the last two episodes… so maybe new Malini free track would be starting

it would be amazing if Malini goes on a gloating rant with describing all her Kaands and Imlie quietly recording it. And now the police are there. Imlie can show the proof to all and then hand the phone to Adi saying “now, you can delete it, babu sahib. I am sure you don’t want to send a besahara pregnant aurat to jail.”🤣

bookwormlazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

haan ji this..this was the only thing I had to add to yet another exhausting episode lol....also when Kalini first started her good girl naatak they hinted at some kind of recording as evidence when Imlie said ‘yahaan koi adrishya praani ya camera nahi hai toh naatak kyun kar rahi ho’.....don’t know if it’ll be instant pardafaash or not.....also don’t know if it means anything ki Rupi and Nishu were shooting together in Adi-Imlie’s room a couple of days back

also was it just me or did AC's reaction in the precap seem like she wasn't expecting SK to take the blame?....par inn logon ke precaps par no bharosa lol

PS - thanks for the reviews NM, Sandy :).....+1 on all especially Adi’s khokla righteousness lol

you mean, Imlie has been recording Malini for quite some time now with Nishant and Rupi’s help?

If Imlie is knowingly recording then it would be instant pardafaash and accidentally though it would take some time.,, maybe at a party which Malini organized to solve the problems at home😆

sandyjayaram thumbnail

Yes!! How did I miss that? Please SM - let the phone play a role 🙏🏽

I will throw a virtual party and send you all your favs If what you said comes true.
I got the sense that imlie walking away was coming but I wanted it to go tandem with all or at least some truth of didi out … so if the phone plays a role, then we will have to see how much od the truth comes out.
Another possibility is Rupi Di or someone else sees the proof after the contrived alag hona..

So this could be like the parallel to the camera - lol I don’t know.. please SM give us some positivity

sandyjayaram thumbnail

Originally posted by: GaramTawa

This! I thought the same thing.. I think they wanted to put the blame on imlie- and a situation we created for it- and SK looking at imlie and taking the blame on himself also hints at something- AC definitely looked surprised.

But I am also wary of precaps 😆