Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Well said. Valid points.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL parallel toh ban gaya hai, boss....whether Adi likes it or not. Dev can also say ki use pata hi nahin tha he had a kid all these years toh usne bhi "jaanboojh" ke nahin abandon kiya apna baccha.

Imlie ka point is simply this that SK has seen Mithi's pain toh he didn't want Imlie to get dhoka either.....she's just trying to explain her father's concern for her and Adi aage se apne justifications dene mein busy hai without realizing ki having a kid with another woman is already a kaala dhabba on all his grand declarations of Imlie ko haq dilvaaunga......his pyar ke daave have still not managed to spare Imlie any pain. Toh kyun na ho uske father ko fikar? This is what grates on me that Adi can't even allow SK that fikar as a father.....isko bas apna "maine jaanboojh ke nahin kiya" raag alaapna zyada zaroori lagta hai rather than even giving the bare minimum understanding to a father's pain seeing his daughter in this maha bakwaas situation. Upar se he then goes and insults the same father who has fought all his life for Imlie. ........sorry this is the one thing jispe humesha mera bheja fry karta hai yeh.....I can't give him a free pass on this. His bakwaas about SK is always beyond my tolerance limit.

Maine kaunsa free pass dia hai issue fazool hi bol raha hai ispe and then he goes and claims tumhe nahi padi thi meri arre idiot toh kaun laaya tumhe waapis from that jungle.. it is like he considers she owed him that to rectify dadda ka mistake ..no way am I saying ke he is right in anyway .. main bhi tab se keh rahi hoon ke sk kaise galat ho gaya seeing you with the witch and only then shooting and then also regretting and asking forgiveness and imlie keeps explaining the same thing too but nahi sunana phir maze kare. This is where he is galat and glad imlie told him too ke aap galat hain iss baat pe. Straight

About what parallel uhmm Haan DC did not know about the bacha but the fact remains that he marzi se cheated a woman yeah mithi didn't knew he was married had a kid but he very well knew and did all that in his hosh for however long and took mithi on a ride and than abandoned her and now suddenly trying to be all am toh so bechara no DC no not like he still actually does anything for the same bachchi of his jab he can't even straight away tell everyone what malini has done and her intentions are .his words would be taken seriously but he doesn't even do that so I still do not see that as a parallel yes adi is being a loser in many ways but he still wasn't jaan bhoojh ke sleeping around for fun caz biwi se bore ho gaya tha

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Maine kaunsa free pass dia hai issue fazool hi bol raha hai ispe and then he goes and claims tumhe nahi padi thi meri arre idiot toh kaun laaya tumhe waapis from that jungle.. it is like he considers she owed him that to rectify dadda ka mistake ..no way am I saying ke he is right in anyway .. main bhi tab se keh rahi hoon ke sk kaise galat ho gaya seeing you with the witch and only then shooting and then also regretting and asking forgiveness and imlie keeps explaining the same thing too but nahi sunana phir maze kare. This is where he is galat and glad imlie told him too ke aap galat hain iss baat pe. Straight

About what parallel uhmm Haan DC did not know about the bacha but the fact remains that he marzi se cheated a woman yeah mithi didn't knew he was married had a kid but he very well knew and did all that in his hosh for however long and took mithi on a ride and than abandoned her and now suddenly trying to be all am toh so bechara no DC no not like he still actually does anything for the same bachchi of his jab he can't even straight away tell everyone what malini has done and her intentions are .his words would be taken seriously but he doesn't even do that so I still do not see that as a parallel yes adi is being a loser in many ways but he still wasn't jaan bhoojh ke sleeping around for fun caz biwi se bore ho gaya tha

LOL arey I didn't mean it so literally also.....tu toh zyada seriously ho gayi Dev ke kaand ginvaane😆. Obviously I'm not denying that he is the real jaanboojh ke cheater coward in all this.

But Adi ka fixation on justifying himself rather than giving even a bare minimum regard/concern to SK as a father has been the biggest hit on his character in my eyes.....that's all. Baaki toh lagaa rahe apni loser-giri mein.....saanu ki😆.

Haww did you call him galat? 😲....Aise kaise?....Babusahib is not galat, he is only MAJBOOR, remember?😛

LOL arey I didn't mean it so literally also.....tu toh zyada seriously ho gayi Dev ke kaand ginvaane😆. Obviously I'm not denying that he is the real jaanboojh ke cheater coward in all this.

But Adi ka fixation on justifying himself rather than giving even a bare minimum regard/concern to SK as a father has been the biggest hit on his character in my eyes.....that's all. Baaki toh lagaa rahe apni loser-giri mein.....saanu ki😆.

Haww did you call him galat? 😲....Aise kaise?....Babusahib is not galat, he is only MAJBOOR, remember?😛

Arre hum andhe bhakaht nahi hain😆 galat hain toh galat hain and waise hum se pehle toh imlie ne ho bol dia na😆 ke aap qur aapki galtiyan .. kya kehne 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Arre hum andhe bhakaht nahi hain😆 galat hain toh galat hain and waise hum se pehle toh imlie ne ho bol dia na😆 ke aap aur aapki galtiyan .. kya kehne 😆

LOL Imlie bhi kisko bol rahi hai...it's like talking to a wall....why does she bother?😆.....He has already declared himself "galti-free"🤔.....toh Imlie ke ya kisi aur ke bolne se kyun samjhega?😆

LOL Imlie bhi kisko bol rahi hai...it's like talking to a wall....why does she bother?😆.....He has already declared himself "galti-free"🤔.....toh Imlie ke ya kisi aur ke bolne se kyun samjhega?😆

Time for imlie to say this

Though it is also amusing kal adi ne isko maara ke tum sochti ho kya bol rahi ho and aaj imlie ne keh dia aap sochte hain kya keh rahe hain...as you said the other day dusre ko ek dusre ki lines hi maarni hai. A trait they have taken so effortlessly🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

Though it is also amusing kal adi ne isko maara ke tum sochti ho kya bol rahi ho and aaj imlie ne keh dia aap sochte hain kya keh rahe hain...as you said the other day k djste ko ek dusre ki lines hi maarni hai. A trait they have taken so effortlessly🤣

OMG this gif feels like it's from another LIFETIME🤣....I'd forgotten I even made it😆......cuz woh Adi hi kisi aur era se hai.....lol

LOL@ both of them repeating each other's lines....toh aur kya hoga phir jab arguments hi itni rinse/repeat hain.....dono apne aap ko hi sahi samajh rahe hain toh dusre ko hi bolenge ki are you hearing yourself? lol they have labeled different people villains in their mind toh uske according ek dusre ki baaton ko ridiculous bolenge😆

OMG this gif feels like it's from another LIFETIME🤣....I'd forgotten I even made it😆......cuz woh Adi hi kisi aur era se hai.....lol

LOL@ both of them repeating each other's lines....toh aur kya hoga phir jab arguments hi itni rinse/repeat hain.....dono apne aap ko hi sahi samajh rahe hain toh dusre ko hi bolenge ki are you hearing yourself? lol they have labeled different people villains in their mind toh uske according ek dusre ki baaton ko ridiculous bolenge😆

🤣 🤣 well dewar se sar phatakh patakh ke imlie ko samjh aa hi gaya 5hs took.forver but she finally let the wall break a bit yeh kab karega don't know *sigh* I wish someday iski dewar main bhi chedh ho hi jaaye

tellyme thumbnail

Happy Diwali to all Everyone.... ❤️

Just catching up with all post and yet to catch up with the 2 Episodes. and all review...

Nice to have found all of you here who does such great analysis... On this day of Diwali Thanks to all of you for making this show even more interesting on days of good episode and giving hopes on sada hua episodes😆

Another day another filler to ampup the evilness.. nothing new happend wohi rinse repeat didi ki chalein imlie ko dhmkana accuse karna on various things

The notable bits were the T'S for a change being with imlie( temporarily caz aage toh flip hi hai) and aparna bade confidently shutting radha ki bakwaaas ke imlie is no chor no conspirator she has no chor in her mann and iss baar woh ek sec ke liye imlie pe doubt nahi kareingi by the end of the episode she sticked to it aage ka pata nahi.🤷‍♀️ they also were the one to tell adi to shut up in his blame game and to accuse sk bina kuch jaane even when radha ji and adi khud tried his best to remind all of how sk is a jaanwar.. and since he is in hiding and saamne nahi aaye Amma toh must be here to hurt my child

Didi ki faltu planning are not worth talking about wohi same same bakwaas kabhi jhoomar girao kabhi verstality dikhao in her help me help me and yeh naya wala winks she learned YUCK.. naahi unki Amma kuch naya hai same banshee screaming physical attacks but clearly woh adi ko jaanwar nahi lagti choking mithi in front of all.. haan chudwa lia and bol dia ac ko ke Control yourself and itna ehsaan kar dia.. baaki imlie becahri is such maa ki memni now it is cute and heartbreaking ke ab yeh log theek huye hain itna ke imlie can leave her Amma in man's care by requesting her giving her Amma ka haath ke khyal rakhna but jiski wajah se yeh rishte Jude hain woh iss baat pe insecure hoke bhaitha hai ke imlie duniya main sabsse pyaar SK se karti hai.. 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ in between all his humara bacha in danger jaap smiley37 and trying so hard to look and sound emo and plead imlie ke bata do kahan hain SK caz humara bacha is in danger asal emotion nikla toh iss baat pe ke imlie loves her father more and kanoon se ladh jaayegi police ko gumrah karegi goli chala degi for her DADDA and not himsmiley37kya timing hai iski bhai.. and kya hi gripe dhoonda hai caz kuch aur nahi mila isse.. and lol at convenient conclusion ke tum toh malini se nafrat karti ho.. uhmm koi yaad dilaye yehi tha who was like har waqt didi bhakti bas karro.. but aaj keh raha hai ke tum toh nafrat karo malini so you want her in danger.smiley29

Baaki sab wohi rinse repeat kuch naya nahi except in dono ka clear lines draw ho gaye we are all set to go apnii apni rah.. with his ab hum alag sochne lage hain and imlie ka right but sirf alag sochne nahi lage alag ho gaye hain hum yeh woh adi hai nahi jo sach ke liye khada hota tha jo gareebon ki awaz tha but ab niji zindagi main sach jhoot ka farak he cannot do and apni awaaz khi chuka hai yeh..BANG ON imlie...he is no longer the righteous aadmi he claimed to be since he cannot see facts and that ab inka sach ek hai hi nahi toh life kaise ek hogi.. and his ok toh tum apna sach rakho main apna rakhta hoon we will see who is right.. yes we will.. but yehi isko chubh gaya imlie ka yeh bolna imlie ka isko phir se keh dena ke tumne toh dushman ko dost ke bhes main rakha hua hai.. ispe hi conflict keechnege but wah didi ko toh kuch khaas karna na pada itne main hi they are out to alag ho ke jab sach and soch ek nahi to kya point hai any longer toh why this roz roz ka chikh chikh

With the grand goli by sk to M in precap and him confessing he did it yeh toh jaa hi rahi hai ab.. didi ko aadha Din nahi laga inko todne main

Bas bechari imlie reh gayi jhooti ban ke aaj bhi didinko kehti ke hum toh har pariksha deke pass hote rahe hain abhi bhinho jaayenge. Oh dear girl..

Anyway the other thing is despite all his humara bacha jaaps really no faraks for Malini woh aaj main whale ban ke leti thi and he was like baaki sab theek hain?and busy with aamma ke sk kahan hai instead of seeing his bache ki maa until aparna asked ke kahan gayi yahan toh padi thismiley37

Adi did panic but all for baby malini ke liye kuch nahi tha kahin woh toh start main imlie ko hi catch karta phir raha hai from falling from stairs ke tum theek ho and aaj wohi ban gaya inka paap woh 20 secs of imlie ka iski arms main girna that didi could not see and do do chaal chal di ke perfect hainsab mere plan ke mutabik..

Sigh. It really hurts seeing them aise.. contrivance max chal raha hai har maamle main next week hoga jo hoga imlie has to leave but who knows jab yeh blame kar raha hai toh baaki log as always usse rok lein but she cannot stay with murder ke charges ab on her daada and his confession even if it is to save beti..