Adi-Imlie ka Karvachauth

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Arey ab toh suddenly festivals ki bauchhaar ho rahi hai this week😆.....lol KC already done today and story now racing toward Dhanteras + Diwali😆

Today's epi felt notably better to me on many fronts despite Adi-Imlie still continuing to argue on the same topic and Kalini doing her token insertions everywhere. 

That quality these two have of still talking through every issue is intact and was shown in a much better manner today compared to the long winded meandering argument yesterday. In the opening scene also, Imlie cut to the chase that Malini khud se ghar chhod ke gayi precisely taaki aap pareshaan ho.....lol.....Adi still wasn't getting it but he didn't say any new thing he hasn't said before.....he's calling Malini 'EK pregnant aurat".....a very generic reference to her pregnant state - that general sharaafat that anyone would feel over a raah chalta pregnant person.....lol baaki toh rinse repeat naatak of M is not worth getting into. 

Adi-Imlie managed to have their KC in the middle of unsavory elements also.....lol a sweet Chaand Chhupa imaginary sequence where Imlie imagines happy moments with Adi and then back to reality as they both were giving forlorn looks to each other in yearning ðŸ˜†......Adi thinking to himself ki koi bhi problem chal rahi ho, he hasn't forgotten yeh Imlie ka pehla KC hai and will do anything to make it memorable for her.....lol kaise memorable hua, woh baad mein pata chal gaya🤣......Imlie meanwhile thought to herself ki the only gift she wants from him is his bharosa....ki bas ek baar woh bharosa kar le toh then no one can come between them....

Adi leaving in the middle of the KC rituals right before Imlie could see his face through the chhanni....lol again, despite the hype with the sad music and all, mujhe is bit se koi farak nahin padaa😆....and even when Adi brought M back to the house with Bojhini literally leaning on him like a literal bojh....lol....tab bhi yeh hyped visuals se mujhe koi farak nahin padaa......all the dramatic shots of Imlie watching this through her chhanni and then dropping the chhanni were just feeling funny to me😆

And that was mainly cuz jab Imlie waapis room mein gayi toh Adi was sitting there waiting for her with a soft sa "naaraaz ho"? ðŸ˜†.....pata hi tha yeh dono back to this zone aa jaayenge....toh phir itna dramatic anger build up and all kiske liye?😆.....Adi was like a scared husband there worried ki Imlie kis baat pe naraaz hogi😆....and Imlie was in that tired wife mode ki naraaz nahin hoon kyunki mujhe pata hai how you were compelled to go get Malini back😆.....direct and straight to the point as always, Imlie.....lol matlab itne arguments hone ke baad bhi she won't stop stating the issue as it is.....Adi was trying to give clarifications ki woh galat nahin, majboor hai.....lol and Imlie was like I already know ki aap majboor ho aur aapki majboori ka faayda uthaya jaa raha hai.....again, that was a hit to his pride toh he got defensive and burst out ki "toh aur main kya karta, EK pregnant aurat ko besahara chhod deta"? lol thank god Aparna interrupted this argument cuz wohi rinse/repeat ka ek aur cycle tiring ho jaata😆

Aparna fully played the doting Mom to both Adi-Imlie in this scene with sage advice about not letting kadvaahat come between them through these fights toh pyar se ek dusre ko khaana khilaao....and reveal kar diya ki Adi ne bhi Imlie ke liye vrat rakha hai😆.....Itne mein hi Imlie aur bhi emotional ho gayi and was like I didn't know you kept a fast for me, toh Adi was like, "itna toh jaanti ho na ki hum tumse pyar karte hain? Sirf tumse?"😆.....simple si line mein Adi ke jeevan ka saar😆. Anyways, this scene kinda normalized Imlie in Adi's room more now....lol I guess I'm supposed to get amnesia about her claim that nahin aayegi is room mein without fixing vishwaas.....lol 

We also got Imlie directly asking Malini ki why is she doing all this when she also know that Adi only loves Imlie and not her....and there is nothing she can do to change this truth. But Malini was busy gloating about this "chot" she gave to Imlie today.....lol to which Imlie also clarified that yeh chhoti si chot aur dard ka koi matlab nahin jab prem saccha ho toh koi bhi dard ya chot zyada dar tak nahin tik sakti.....and that is the story in a nutshell. All Malini can do is interrupt them - she can't change the course of destiny itself. All she managed to do today was interrupt the ritual - but KC ka vrat toh phir bhi Adilie ne hi khola ek dusre ka....lol toh kya achieve hua end mein M ko? Ghantaa. Anyways she's come up with some new lame three day countdown ki she will get Imlie thrown out of the house in 3 days and apparently Adi will do this himself.....lol ok dekhte hain. 

Imlie does seem to be a bit scared....aww at her praying to SM ki uska vishwaas thoda dagmagaa raha hai (Babusahib needs to jalaao vishwaas ka diya :P) so she's praying ki SM dono ko save kar lein from Psycho ka challenge. 

Next morning we also got happy T family scenes with the talks around Dhanteras and aww look at Aparna-Radha wanting to buy gehne for Imlie.....lol finally thoda bahu wala treatment for Imlie😆....not that this stuff is what she cares about at all....bechaari stressed hi ghoom rahi hai.....

Precap mein its Knives out....literally😆.....Didi ka plan to frame Imlie seems to be in more official motion now with setting up knives behind her pillow and claiming someone is trying to harm her and the baby. Toh looks like Diwali pe karenge yeh sab big blow up. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Arey ab toh suddenly festivals ki bauchhaar ho rahi hai this week😆.....lol KC already done today and story now racing toward Dhanteras + Diwali😆

Today's epi felt notably better to me on many fronts despite Adi-Imlie still continuing to argue on the same topic and Kalini doing her token insertions everywhere. 

That quality these two have of still talking through every issue is intact and was shown in a much better manner today compared to the long winded meandering argument yesterday. In the opening scene also, Imlie cut to the chase that Malini khud se ghar chhod ke gayi precisely taaki aap pareshaan ho.....lol.....Adi still wasn't getting it but he didn't say any new thing he hasn't said before.....he's calling Malini 'EK pregnant aurat".....a very generic reference to her pregnant state - that general sharaafat that anyone would feel over a raah chalta pregnant person.....lol baaki toh rinse repeat naatak of M is not worth getting into. 

Adi-Imlie managed to have their KC in the middle of unsavory elements also.....lol a sweet Chaand Chhupa imaginary sequence where Imlie imagines happy moments with Adi and then back to reality as they both were giving forlorn looks to each other in yearning ðŸ˜†......Adi thinking to himself ki koi bhi problem chal rahi ho, he hasn't forgotten yeh Imlie ka pehla KC hai and will do anything to make it memorable for her.....lol kaise memorable hua, woh baad mein pata chal gaya🤣......Imlie meanwhile thought to herself ki the only gift she wants from him is his bharosa....ki bas ek baar woh bharosa kar le toh then no one can come between them....

Adi leaving in the middle of the KC rituals right before Imlie could see his face through the chhanni....lol again, despite the hype with the sad music and all, mujhe is bit se koi farak nahin padaa😆....and even when Adi brought M back to the house with Bojhini literally leaning on him like a literal bojh....lol....tab bhi yeh hyped visuals se mujhe koi farak nahin padaa......all the dramatic shots of Imlie watching this through her chhanni and then dropping the chhanni were just feeling funny to me😆

And that was mainly cuz jab Imlie waapis room mein gayi toh Adi was sitting there waiting for her with a soft sa "naaraaz ho"? ðŸ˜†.....pata hi tha yeh dono back to this zone aa jaayenge....toh phir itna dramatic anger build up and all kiske liye?😆.....Adi was like a scared husband there worried ki Imlie kis baat pe naraaz hogi😆....and Imlie was in that tired wife mode ki naraaz nahin hoon kyunki mujhe pata hai how you were compelled to go get Malini back😆.....direct and straight to the point as always, Imlie.....lol matlab itne arguments hone ke baad bhi she won't stop stating the issue as it is.....Adi was trying to give clarifications ki woh galat nahin, majboor hai.....lol and Imlie was like I already know ki aap majboor ho aur aapki majboori ka faayda uthaya jaa raha hai.....again, that was a hit to his pride toh he got defensive and burst out ki "toh aur main kya karta, EK pregnant aurat ko besahara chhod deta"? lol thank god Aparna interrupted this argument cuz wohi rinse/repeat ka ek aur cycle tiring ho jaata😆

Aparna fully played the doting Mom to both Adi-Imlie in this scene with sage advice about not letting kadvaahat come between them through these fights toh pyar se ek dusre ko khaana khilaao....and reveal kar diya ki Adi ne bhi Imlie ke liye vrat rakha hai😆.....Itne mein hi Imlie aur bhi emotional ho gayi and was like I didn't know you kept a fast for me, toh Adi was like, "itna toh jaanti ho na ki hum tumse pyar karte hain? Sirf tumse?"😆.....simple si line mein Adi ke jeevan ka saar😆. Anyways, this scene kinda normalized Imlie in Adi's room more now....lol I guess I'm supposed to get amnesia about her claim that nahin aayegi is room mein without fixing vishwaas.....lol 

We also got Imlie directly asking Malini ki why is she doing all this when she also know that Adi only loves Imlie and not her....and there is nothing she can do to change this truth. But Malini was busy gloating about this "chot" she gave to Imlie today.....lol to which Imlie also clarified that yeh chhoti si chot aur dard ka koi matlab nahin jab prem saccha ho toh koi bhi dard ya chot zyada dar tak nahin tik sakti.....and that is the story in a nutshell. All Malini can do is interrupt them - she can't change the course of destiny itself. All she managed to do today was interrupt the ritual - but KC ka vrat toh phir bhi Adilie ne hi khola ek dusre ka....lol toh kya achieve hua end mein M ko? Ghantaa. Anyways she's come up with some new lame three day countdown ki she will get Imlie thrown out of the house in 3 days and apparently Adi will do this himself.....lol ok dekhte hain. 

Imlie does seem to be a bit scared....aww at her praying to SM ki uska vishwaas thoda dagmagaa raha hai (Babusahib needs to jalaao vishwaas ka diya :P) so she's praying ki SM dono ko save kar lein from Psycho ka challenge. 

Next morning we also got happy T family scenes with the talks around Dhanteras and aww look at Aparna-Radha wanting to buy gehne for Imlie.....lol finally thoda bahu wala treatment for Imlie😆....not that this stuff is what she cares about at all....bechaari stressed hi ghoom rahi hai.....

Precap mein its Knives out....literally😆.....Didi ka plan to frame Imlie seems to be in more official motion now with setting up knives behind her pillow and claiming someone is trying to harm her and the baby. Toh looks like Diwali pe karenge yeh sab big blow up. 

Lol @ your Knives Out comment🤣.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

Hallelujah  we have a timeline now Hallelujah.. 3 days..  strong pinky aunty deja vu..but SM sab sambhal li hain..didi ji can bheek.maango of  saath of ride of paani and of Diwali gift  hahaha aaj hi bheekmangini  showed her talent of bheek maangna  3 times but mila kya thullu.  She is free to Continue playing arts and crafts in.her room with chakkus and cutting  pics

But as imlie and adi both said prem.toh adi imlie se karat hai and woh didi ko.kabhi milega nahi so.lagi rahe

Baaki ke.liye aate hain

We got some very nice Tehraav  wale moments amongst all the chals and to me toh yeh sab is ek.dum.itna mild .. 

Oh atleast her anarth  is in motion too chalo get done jaldi jaldi aur kuch ho na ho kam se kam bacha toh jaayega in 3 days 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Caps on the "Chaand Chhupaa Baadal Mein" dream sequence😆

tellyme thumbnail

Thanks for the thread AY... 

yesterday's precap had me blown out but today's epi review and your POV in other thread have calmed me down😆.

Actually we all know Adi ka Mantra is "I love only Imlie" iske aage piche kuch dikhta nahi hai.... and Imlie's worry on M irritates him. but I too lose patience once in a while just like Imlie did yesterday😆.  

I think M chindi win today to interrupt KC (according to her, these two anyways kept Fast for eo) and gloating with overconfidence is done intentionally to make her encourage to plan big and then fail BIG(My hope and wish). 

For todays' epi will watch and comment later but one thing is it will be good if they give at least temp closure to this M ka drama and change direction of story a bit. this is going in circle. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Lol @ your Knives Out comment🤣.

Dude I kid you not, it literally was Knives Out....pucca writers are going for some "metaphor" in this🤔🤣.....Didi had sajaaoed Knives behind her pillow jaise Iron Throne banaa rahi hai ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Btw Didi ne aaj Imlie ko aankh bhi maari😕🤣......I swear I don't know if I'm just feeling hysterical in general but the epi had a lot of unintentional comedy🤣

Originally posted by: tellyme

yesterday's precap had me blown out but today's epi review and your POV in other thread have calmed me down😆.

Actually we all know Adi ka Mantra is "I love only Imlie" iske aage piche kuch dikhta nahi hai.... and Imlie's worry on M irritates him. but I too lose patience once in a while just like Imlie did yesterday😆.  

I think M chindi win today to interrupt KC (according to her, these two anyways kept Fast for eo) and gloating with overconfidence is done intentionally to make her encourage to plan big and then fail BIG(My hope and wish). 

For todays' epi will watch and comment later but one thing is it will be good if they give at least temp closure to this M ka drama and change direction of story a bit. this is going in circle. 

Oh the precap  scared us all but it was nothing legit utna hi and then adi keh ke nikal gaya ke pata nahi tumhe kya ho gaya hai🤣 he was so mild  . Ke hum toh talaak  de chuke ab kya karein..🤣 he legit was rolling eyes at malini while talking talking her on phone and her idiotic bahane ke maa baao ke ghar nahi jaa sakti pregnant divorcee aurat samaj yeh woh and adi cut her to chase ke koi kuch kahe mujhse baat karwao and Apne ghar jao🤣 not yahan aao ya nain lene aaon🤣

He gave a way generic insaniyat  wala reason ke imlie baat yeh hai ke woh akeli hai if she needs anything toh kya aur kuch nahi.. she legit had to beg adi ke paani  ka glass de do and adi walked out right after  handing g it ke hum.khane ka dekh ke aaye🤣 imlie ke paas  bhaag gaya 

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dude I kid you not, it literally was Knives Out....pucca writers are going for some "metaphor" in this🤔🤣.....Didi had sajaaoed Knives behind her pillow jaise Iron Throne banaa rahi hai ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Btw Didi ne aaj Imlie ko aankh bhi maari😕🤣......I swear I don't know if I'm just feeling hysterical in general but the epi had a lot of unintentional comedy🤣

OMG 😂😂😂 

Iron throne- GOT reference FTW😆

Adi is like Jon Snow- I feel like saying " You know nothing" when he starts going about the bechariness of the unimportant person for him🤣🤣🤣.

Arey Rapist Didi ke saath toh Imlie has double rishta na....toh aankh toh maaregi hi🤣. Don't you know yeh sab fun & games hai between sisters AY ðŸ˜›. 

Meanwhile the audience feels like throwing actual knives & missiles at the screen seeing someone's versatility😆.

For those who do not get .. she had a butcher's table set 

Caps

Don't  ask kisi bhi ghar main itni Knives kyon hai woh bhi aise table pe dukaan lagi hai even if we go by speciality  Knives hai  nope I can guarantee even chefs  do not have itna churre

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

You're welcome, tellyme :)

Haha hum sabka hope and wish is the same as yours.....but I'm bracing myself either way😆

Imlie bechaari ka vishwaas thoda dagmagaa raha hai in the face of Psycho Didi ka endless paagalpan toh ab vishwaas ka diya phir se Babusahib ko hi jalaana padega kisi tarhaan.....dekhte hain kab aur kaise. SM ko prayer bhi bhej di hai sambhaalne ko but SM ka pata nahin chalta woh kab off-duty ho jaati hai😆.

As always, the only lesson to take away from all this is that even if they will try to show Adi doing bakwaas in anger that is open to misinterpretation, but agle epi mein he will be back to "Hum Imlie ke bina nahin reh sakte, sirf Imlie se pyar karte hain" etc. etc.....abhi bhi no matter what random snapping he does at Imlie, his baseline hasn't changed about very token general concern that Malini COMPELS out of him in majboori....so if she thinks ki majboori ke basis pe she will get Imlie kicked out of T house....lol ok kar lo try.....aaj bhi her chindi plans didn't change anything in Adilie ka equation but she was gloating like woh sab jeet gayi😆