Karan V Grover to enter Udaariyaan as new lead?

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So I just read that Karan will enter the show, he will be a NRI businessman, investing in sports club.

I was disappointed to see again Jasmine escape again. I don't think her raaz will be out any time soon. 

My question is, what is the point of bring Karan in now, Tejo is still married to Fateh for another 6 more months, she won't entertain any relationship with another guy. I suppose Karan can be her friend. If the makers were going to do this, they should have had the divorce go through.

Is Karan just a plot device for Fateh to realise he is wrong and wants to get back with Tejo. I hope not, whatever happens, I hope Tejo is free of Fateh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I hope the divorce happens and she moves on with Karan's character.

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Any idea when karan is starting? Here for kvg 😍

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Probably after Monday, his character will start the Udaariyaan

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mumihp

So I just read that Karan will enter the show, he will be a NRI businessman, investing in sports club.

I was disappointed to see again Jasmine escape again. I don't think her raaz will be out any time soon. 

My question is, what is the point of bring Karan in now, Tejo is still married to Fateh for another 6 more months, she won't entertain any relationship with another guy. I suppose Karan can be her friend. If the makers were going to do this, they should have had the divorce go through.

Is Karan just a plot device for Fateh to realise he is wrong and wants to get back with Tejo. I hope not, whatever happens, I hope Tejo is free of Fateh.

I will only start watching again if he is new ML

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

f loves and accepted j with all her flaws.... t can NOT be a spare wheel for f and punching bag for jasso and virks ... and servant for virk family....rest of her life.... she must move on !!!

I always wished t moves out virks ....and moves on!!!

after KVG enters, I will follow the show.

Edited by A4Anjie - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

KVG's chracter name is Angad Maan!

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mumihp

@bold; wow... i hope he is not a character who will be used for the redemption of Fateh. I really do not want a 3rd mishap in Tejo's life. Jas and Fateh were more than enough for that. Initially it did get me thinking though that Karan is an established actor and him entering the show maybe put Ankit on spot but I hope no one gets sidelined. One thing is for sure, I really wanted a new and permanent ML for Tejo. She can forgive Fateh and be friends with him if she wants but not getting back with him. 🤓 

LeenaRG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

f loves and accepted j with all her flaws.... t can NOT be a spare wheel for f and punching bag for jasso and virks ... and servant for virk family....rest of her life.... she must move on !!!

I always wished t moves out virks ....and moves on!!!

after KVG enters, I will follow the show.

I so agree with you.

Just for a moment imagine your own husband lusting after and openly declaring his love for your own sister. Time and again Fateh has proclaimed his undying love for Tejo's sister. FaTejo marriage happened due to some unforeseen situation, they got carried away and got intimate. So what? Why should Tejo be stuck with a guy who clearly doesn't want her. Why do fans think Tejo loves him? A bit of fun between the sheets and a couple of months of married life don't translate into undying love. She was committed to their marriage and that fell apart in a horrible way. She is hurt and is suffering a loss. Does she not deserve better? Fateh will definitely regret and want her back but that will only make him more puke-worthy. 

It takes a lot more that a toned body and unbuttoned shirts to make a Real Man and Fateh can never be one no matter how much polish they apply to his character now. It's finished. There can be no going back. 

Fateh and Jasmine deserve a lifetime of unhappiness together. Tejo should be allowed to find her happiness elsewhere.