Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

And my philosophy is more simpler than you = na khud dekhungi na kisi ko dekhne dungi 🤣🤣i dont care about his character ... Sirf Abhay chahiye bas

How will you stop me 🤣🤣🤣 aur Abhay nahi milne wala hai 🤣 reality toh yehi hai

Pkyek will be ruined if ekta brings it back 🤣 there’s one show on Sony that got another season and people are begging it to be shut down 🤣 and it is

simply.meghana thumbnail

I got annoyed with it 🤣 I liked the beginning but then I just got frustrated with it with time I guess 🤣 still watched till the end because my mom was watching

simply.meghana thumbnail

character and story ko roast kr k smiley37🤣🤣

i m glad smiley37 2nd season ka haal bura hi hota hai smiley37🤣

and it is r u talking abt kuch rang pyar k aise bhi smiley37smiley37

That won’t stop me if I end up liking it 🤣🤣

It would’ve been terrible, and yes I’m talking about kuch rang 🤣🤣 those poor fans I always see the last few minutes of each episode since it runs into KBC time and sometimes I wonder why is this happening 🤣🤣🤣

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I got annoyed with it 🤣 I liked the beginning but then I just got frustrated with it with time I guess 🤣 still watched till the end because my mom was watching

Anyway, I watch most of the shows only in the first few months And leave after that. It has become my habit 🤣
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

😆 ke pehle kaun hai? I can’t see 🤣🤣

Just read it , don't see 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Anyway, I watch most of the shows only in the first few months And leave after that. It has become my habit 🤣

the last show I dropped was s9mk 🤣🤣 got frustrated with that too 🤣 I don’t watch enough to make it a habit but once the frustration starts I tune out or stop watching

bhagyas are for background noise only 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyDriYa

Just read it , don't see 🤣

But I can’t see 🤣 invisible hai kya?

simply.meghana thumbnail

I guess u r rgt, hum tujhse abhi tak Kumkum bhagya tak chudwa nahi paye smiley37smiley37🤣🤣

maine bhi dekha hai smiley37 waise female lead is all set to quit this show

I invested too much time in that garbage for me to stop 🤣 background noise 🤣

I heard about that too 🤣🤣 feel bad for the actors since they have to hear this from their fans

simply.meghana thumbnail

glad u admitted that KKB is not less than a garbage 🤣smiley37smiley37

writer has totally ruined her character smiley38

That’s an insult to garbage honestly 🤣🤣 it’s worse than garbage but a silent house isn’t fun at times 🤣

I heard and that sautan is creepy as hell 🤪

simply.meghana thumbnail

woh toh hai ,na jane kitne baar shaadi karenge,smiley37bachcho ko jaise bhool hi gaye hai Abhi pragya

smiley37I m surprised itne bachche kaise ho gaye most of time toh maine inko alag hi dekha hai ya phir pragya ko kidnapped hi dekha hai smiley37🤣🤣

smiley39psycho hai puri smiley37 ek tarfa pyar ki takat wali

It’s like Prachi and rhea are orphans or something 🤪🤣 rhea has her bhuji but not her own parents 🤣🤣 and Prachi maa papa karti rehti hai and they don’t care 🤣🤣

I don’t remember any indication of intimacy and suddenly Pragya was pregnant 🤣🤣 I was so confused I tell you 🤪

a complete psycho 🤪 so creepy