Abhi ko kiss chahiye... Kissi nahi ๐Ÿคฃ

right now kuch bhi chalega

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

will akshara ever give abhi a kiss like this

hope so

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai || Akshu Abhimanyu Romance || Upcoming twist - YouTube

Dw we will get more than just a kiss. Its yrkkh.

drunk in loveYeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler Alert Video Differences Between Akshara  And Abhimanyu Akshara Got to Know About Arohi Lies - Wings Daily News

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Dw we will get more than just a kiss. Its yrkkh.

more than a kiss? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ indian tv doesn't show more than that

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Bas nazrein mili aur kuch aisi mili ki duniya dhundhli ho gayi... Tera haath jo thaama maine ... Maano har ghadi ruk si gayi 

very nice I like the first 2 lines most

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler Alert: Akshara bumps into Abhimanyu  again | IWMBuzz

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Arre Abhi is everyones fav. We get angry on those whom we love the most.

I am a HC fan since KDMHM days but I have never liked a character this much. I think aditya was close but Abhi is love man. The best part is that he is flawed, I like the different layers he has due to his vulnerabilities. 

Hahahaha trueeee... Bechare ke kandho par bohoton ke umeedon ka bhojh hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Aditya was flawed too and a very nice character... My heart still aches for that poor child who got to know about his father extra marital affair at 12, bear his mother spineless-ness at 16, fell in love with his best frnd, betrayed, called murderer of a child he did not even know about, again fell in love and humiliated before the third wheel backed out, his wife decided to sleep with his enemy for his rihaahi... Matlab sabse zyada pidit, dukh and kasht se bhara character tha wo 

Abhi is also my love ... Can write about him all day long 

this pic looks fake 

but oh well๐Ÿ˜†Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler Alert: Akshara saves Abhimanyu | IWMBuzz

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

right now kuch bhi chalega

Ek ishara hi kaafi hai...

Abhi be like: pal bhar ke liye humse pyaar kar lo... Jhootha hi Sahi tum ikraar kar lo ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Hahahaha trueeee... Bechare ke kandho par bohoton ke umeedon ka bhojh hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Aditya was flawed too and a very nice character... My heart still aches for that poor child who got to know about his father extra marital affair at 12, bear his mother spineless-ness at 16, fell in love with his best frnd, betrayed, called murderer of a child he did not even know about, again fell in love and humiliated before the third wheel backed out, his wife decided to sleep with his enemy for his rihaahi... Matlab sabse zyada pidit, dukh and kasht se bhara character tha wo 

Abhi is also my love ... Can write about him all day long 

harshad protrays the vulnerabilities of the characters really well