Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I really need to learn how to post gifs. But I don’t want to as well!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

Good Morning!

Didn’t watch the episode well but looks like it is moving in some direction, whether that’s east, west, north or south. Woh pata nahi chal raha.

I’m glad even though it was irritating, the mystery of the sindoor has been solved. Raghav is taking baby steps towards the truth. Boy, you need to buck up!

Esha’s forlorn look is grating on my nerves!!!

How does Sunny get to hear all the juicy stuff???

How do you not be suspicious of someone who stands behind doors and overhears convos? Keerthi…….

Also I don’t go and stand behind doors and people to get their convos but I’m generally hyper aware of my surroundings, so I get to know a lot more about people than they think that I know.

Am I A Sunny?🤯

Ruby, your

BEHEN KAUNSA HISSA TERA HISSA AAYA BHI KAHAN SE???smiley22smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37

Amma's reaction is BASICALLY the fandom's reaction since this track started. She was SO ready to beat Raghav into a pulpsmiley37smiley37

*Esha delulu imagining Raghav doing puja with her as The Mrs Raghav Rao*

Me: BEHEN BAS KAR DE MY EYES.

These cracked me up so bad!!!! 😂😂😂

https://giphy.com/gifs/friends-jennifer-aniston-phoebe-buffay-58nKXccVNHXqM

I do agree with the PTSD! It is a very issue but with Raghav, 2 things that will give him trauma : alcohol & intimacy😂

And I will burn those AirPods! Just because it was useful on her road trip with Sunny, doesn’t mean that it has to be worn at home and that too in the bedroom!!!!

Is she wearing the earpods???

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

My delulu Fria... The delulu Esha is imagining herself as Pals that's why.

Is it stupid that I don't want that chick to wear Shivi ke kapde. We had so many saishi moments in this sari🤣

girl i don't want her to wear them either! No way they did that just bc SS is low budget. I think that was done on purpose as a plot point. Since when does E wear sarees?

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

Good Morning!

Didn’t watch the episode well but looks like it is moving in some direction, whether that’s east, west, north or south. Woh pata nahi chal raha.

I’m glad even though it was irritating, the mystery of the sindoor has been solved. Raghav is taking baby steps towards the truth. Boy, you need to buck up!

Esha’s forlorn look is grating on my nerves!!!

How does Sunny get to hear all the juicy stuff???

How do you not be suspicious of someone who stands behind doors and overhears convos? Keerthi…….

Also I don’t go and stand behind doors and people to get their convos but I’m generally hyper aware of my surroundings, so I get to know a lot more about people than they think that I know.

Am I A Sunny?🤯

Ruby, your

BEHEN KAUNSA HISSA TERA HISSA AAYA BHI KAHAN SE???smiley22smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37

Amma's reaction is BASICALLY the fandom's reaction since this track started. She was SO ready to beat Raghav into a pulpsmiley37smiley37

*Esha delulu imagining Raghav doing puja with her as The Mrs Raghav Rao*

Me: BEHEN BAS KAR DE MY EYES.

These cracked me up so bad!!!! 😂😂😂

https://giphy.com/gifs/friends-jennifer-aniston-phoebe-buffay-58nKXccVNHXqM

I do agree with the PTSD! It is a very issue but with Raghav, 2 things that will give him trauma : alcohol & intimacy😂

And I will burn those AirPods! Just because it was useful on her road trip with Sunny, doesn’t mean that it has to be worn at home and that too in the bedroom!!!!

Me when Amma reacted to E:

She is the one person I trust to call R out on his BS about E. I hope.

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How did they conclude that they are fighting over who's closer to Jafar Sir... ? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️Maybe someone was getting jealous because someone was treating the director as his girlfriend and not her... And hence Jafar sir pointing out that Pallavi ain't even looking and she's jealous 🤫🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂

PS : My take is based on the clips here .. didn't get to watch the live 🥲

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon.child

Sweets mat bhejna,, double chocolate rum brownies bhej dena☺️☺️,,kitne dinon se nahi banayi aur na hi khaaye

Done 💯 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Word Count: 1

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

How did they conclude that they are fighting over who's closer to Jafar Sir... ? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️Maybe someone was getting jealous because someone was treating the director as his girlfriend and not her... And hence Jafar sir pointing out that Pallavi ain't even looking and she's jealous 🤫🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂

Koi capt ko full video dega pls... I'm going cray cray to see saishi content abd tazbu babies smiling

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I also missed it 😭

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail

Aprita ash was just joking 😂