Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moon.child

That bright yellow is shining like a sun in that dark room and material of saree too...

Yes.. i was under 40 when i was doing masters but after my studies i gain some weight but still it's always between 44-46kgs only.. actually its genetically - my both grandparents, dad, sisters (even after delivery) all are thin - not so thin but you can't say their age looking at them - all looks much more younger than their age because of weight..

Mera bhi cheeks pe aata hai and thoda bohot legs pe🤦‍♀️

Their color selections are so good yaar... She's smokin right now. I really can't wait to see the scene for shivi.

I was below 50 after I graduated but leading a sedentary life as put me between 55 to 60 now. All thanks to wfh n covid

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Their color selections are so good yaar... She's smokin right now. I really can't wait to see the scene for shivi.

I was below 50 after I graduated but leading a sedentary life as put me between 55 to 60 now. All thanks to wfh n covid

Same... she will kill it with her moves🔥

Usually people join gym to maintain body or to lose weight but i joined to gain weight because someone told me that if you will leave doing gym after some time, you'll gain weight(don't laugh 🤪) but nothing happened,,ulta 2kgs aur kam ho gaya tha..😅😅😅

And for me thanks to wfh and covid, i gained some weight finally 😂😂

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

In contrast see how Saishi spoke, they asked and requested fans to trust them that it's unique track, be there to support. It's so nice and warm. Sicku needs to realise half of the people are watching due to Saishi.

Shivu itself said I never stressed before about any track but now I itself saying again and again this track would be different, pallavi isn't negative and it will bring good change on raghvi life 🤔

That's why I am also waiting for damn confrontation to be happened😭 one week episodes skipped😭

Hubby is so happy that I didn't watched Hulu for a week 😡 it's Track record now

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Heyyyyy sahuuuuuuuu 🤗

Heyyyyy Divya

Today looks bright!

joliefemme thumbnail

Sahu you sound chirpy?

Are u planning to go somewhere? Chitranagri may be???

Anjali I gained after I stopped zumba and swimming. It's so painful to not fit into older clothes and I'm a hoarder. I have 1.5 cupboard filled with clothes.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Romance killer is full on action these days but hubby😕 and we 😔

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVE1x11B2U4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

bottom left corner pic.

the one cut where you can't tell he's that guilty. I was able to just focuse on how beautiful these two are. Sai looked super good in that frame and Shivi was just.. drop dead gorgeousss. It sucks how all her good pooja/festival looks are so wasted.

Moon_child thumbnail

Sahu you sound chirpy?

Are u planning to go somewhere? Chitranagri may be???

Anjali I gained after I stopped zumba and swimming. It's so painful to not fit into older clothes and I'm a hoarder. I have 1.5 cupboard filled with clothes.

I used to do swimming too but alas ! Nothing worked for me..🤷‍♀️ tried so like so many things and nuskhas to gain some weight but result was nothing🤦‍♀️ and somehow now i am gaining...

I know that pain Ren😬😬😬😬 i bought some clothes from Mumbai before 4-5 years but i didn't fit in them so they were just resting in my cupboard but now, i can wear them - and thank god ! That fashion is still on otherwise they might have rest for their lifetime in my cupboard only🤪

Bold: kahi hum kumbh ke mele mein bichade to nahi the na???😆😆

Moon_child thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

bottom left corner pic.

the one cut where you can't tell he's that guilty. I was able to just focuse on how beautiful these two are. Sai looked super good in that frame and Shivi was just.. drop dead gorgeousss. It sucks how all her good pooja/festival looks are so wasted.

Bold :

Ab to aadat si hai humko aise jine mein 😭

joliefemme thumbnail

I used to do swimming too but alas ! Nothing worked for me..🤷‍♀️ tried so like so many things and nuskhas to gain some weight but result was nothing🤦‍♀️ and somehow now i am gaining...

I know that pain Ren😬😬😬😬 i bought some clothes from Mumbai before 4-5 years but i didn't fit in them so they were just resting in my cupboard but now, i can wear them - and thank god ! That fashion is still on otherwise they might have rest for their lifetime in my cupboard only🤪

Bold: kahi hum kumbh ke mele mein bichade to nahi the na???😆😆

Mumbai fashion is so good... I miss going shopping. Aaj kal sab online hoing.

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Bold :

Ab to aadat si hai humko aise jine mein 😭

Esha pregnancy on the way it seems from todays dialogues.