Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Yes very cute both tazbus.. loved ur reactions but u didn't find it cringe the questions 🤢

Ren I neither focused on the questions nor the interviewer because the first segment of this IV was already cringe enough with its' 300 episodes comment😆 Just enjoyed their reactions.

I must say these interviewers have become very daring lol, no professionalism, nada😆

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey ru 🤗

You, lyiah and fria mastered on paras, I can't even think of reaching you guys... I am so glad interview isn't happened because I don't like that interviewer😕but missing our babies though 🤧🤧.. she didn't done research for sure 😡.. as usual Tazbus complimented on black and both looking fresh maybe because of good sleep due to off . Yes tazbus are Allien to this showbiz because both are very simple and always expressive instead of names sake.

After 100 episode interview, I can see the difference on how Tazbu look leader. I can see adore and respect. She is watching him very often these days on interviews. She can't keep her hands off him. 🤭🤭 And that too she keep with full haq and he always smilies😳 both sure knows Each other dms message.

I am following Saishi from day one, I completely get sai because I used to boys here same so he isn't suprised me with his behavior but shivu pulled me like magnet and felt wow because I rarely go to that level. She is modern but have good moral values. She promised fans on many interviews she will learn from Sai how to interact and be on touch with fans on SM and she doing it now well as much she can✌️.

I love tazbus as individual personality and they're also getting pulled with each other because of their own personalities. I think once shivu shot yesterday that cheating dialogue and was little upset seems, it's make sense now about her cryptic messages. They're newbies and they also not expecting to go this way so both are finding hard especially Sai because he have put everything to raghav and he is very emotional about his fans so he is low because of bashing😭

Sai also said he would never cheat pallavi and we can see shivu face ☺️ expressions give away everything.

Both patting each other and he keeping his hands and she is so comfortable inside his arms. Comfort❤️

I am glad to see they came a long way. Very lovable and adorable goofballs , hope they remain forever❤️

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gayu pls edit ur comments on their relationship status. We cant engage in speculative comments.

Hope u understand.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Ren you should sleep 😴 girl🤷🤷

I got up to watch the episode. 😆

gaya84 thumbnail

I got up to watch the episode. 😆

Deserved best fan award👏👏

gaya84 thumbnail

Gayu pls edit ur comments on their relationship status. We cant engage in speculative comments.

Hope u understand.

✅ Check it ✌️ if still anything please let me know

joliefemme thumbnail

Deserved best fan award👏👏

Edit is fine, thanks.

Arre I've been getting up at 6 since the time this show started.

Wapas 7.30 8 ko I sleep depending on kitni baar repeat scenes dekhungi. Aaj kal toh I don't watch second time

gaya84 thumbnail

Edit is fine, thanks.

Arre I've been getting up at 6 since the time this show started.

Wapas 7.30 8 ko I sleep depending on kitni baar repeat scenes dekhungi. Aaj kal toh I don't watch second time

Oh my 🙈 see how much we loving the show but what sikku done we bunking the episodes these days😭

I am completely broken🥺 seeing the precap😭

Whole week bhool bhool pool😔

joliefemme thumbnail

Oh my 🙈 see how much we loving the show but what sikku done we bunking the episodes these days😭

I am completely broken🥺 seeing the precap😭

Whole week bhool bhool pool😔

Gayu don't go by precaps they are misleading.

Wednesday to Saturday episodes are watchable. There's nothing bad shown in any.

gaya84 thumbnail

Gayu don't go by precaps they are misleading.

Wednesday to Saturday episodes are watchable. There's nothing bad shown in any.

I know ren. I am broken seeing ang laga de😭 we all dreamed pallu should seduce him with sexy saree and have good romance.. we all getting now but raghav nor us in a situation to enjoy😭😭