Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I’m off to sleep! Good night guys! Can’t keep my eyes open!
Ana, Ren & Anjali! 😃

Anjali, your gifs were beautiful and those wordings were lovely & perfect!! 😍😍 Were they yours today?

Hope that tomorrow is a better day! Otherwise we always have Sunday 😎

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

Ana, Ren & Anjali! 😃

Anjali, your gifs were beautiful and those wordings were lovely & perfect!! 😍😍 Were they yours today?

Goodnight!! Sweet Dreams ....

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon.child

I typed this in tazbu AT but then thought to post it here only...

So i read what shweta said in her IV and i guess my assumption about her character was right.. i don't know if anyone of you remember it not but according to her iv she is gonna behave exactly like i thought - an obsessive heartbroken ex lover who can't accept the truth that her ex lover has moved on and is happy with someone else.. because somewhere she broke up with him for his life and gone through a very abusive marriage...she is not able to accept that the happiness and love which she wanted from Raghav is now Pallavi getting...

If we will see morally then its totally wrong but as per her pov she is doing right🤷‍♀️ - delusion..so that's why according to her is positive but from other side it's not.. i won't say she is totally negative- i feel she is between grey and negative... and that's why she is doing whatever she is doing because according her she also deserves to be loved by whom she loves and have right to be happy with his lover only - that's actually this kinda people's psychology...

This Esha track came like a sudden strom to us so many from us couldn't notice her dialogues more deeply but if we will try to notice it with calm mind then in her each dialogue she indicate this only...more then obsession i guess its heart broken lover who has not still healed,, may be.?

Random tags..

I’ve been calling her delusional and messy since day 1. 😂😂

I get where’s she’s coming from - but it doesn’t mean she’s not negative. She’s trying to be Raghav’s mistress when he’s clearly said he’s not interested. She pretended to be his wife , deceived him and slept with him. That’s beyond grey. That’s negative. She has no good intentions. This is not a cult, R is not Muslim, nor does R/P have an open marriage. In any of these 3 scenarios, she could be seen more grey than negative lol. But these two have a closed, monogamous marriage, so any 3rd person trying to disrupt that harmony - which she’s claiming she’s not but she’s not thinking of how Pallavi would feel - is in the wrong and is negative.

Esha is justifying it to herself bc she feels entitled to Raghav. That’s a dangerous mentality to have over someone. I bet she’s not this mean person but for RaghavPallalvi, she is currently playing a negative role in their lives.

Shweta is defending her character bc this is the spiel SS gave her and she doesn’t want to face the haters. Same thing Sunkee did/does.

The fact is SS doesn’t like to call anyone negative bc each character has their own motivations. 😒

Murderers also have their own motivation, no one is calling them grey. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ren you need to stop putting crying emojis! We will get through this.

Fria, your theories are beautiful!
I’m honestly confused at what the track is going to be but I’m promising myself that I won’t lose my mind over it. Just like Sai’s words today. NEVER

If only I was a writer on MHRW. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

Hu pan maja ma chu. Aa tamara building nu lighting che? Saras che...

Haa.. society nu che, actually bija focus lights pn lagavya hata but already its 4am here so focus bandh kri ne only aa middle lights on rakhi che..

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ana, Ren & Anjali! 😃

I m also going to sleep,, good night and good morning both as its 4 am already 😆😆

Thank you Liyah,, no they weren't fully mine but i added few words so it can go perfectly with scene❤️

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Buzz Bollywood IV:

(We're gonna get more segments for sure because this interviewer has a tendency to upload IVs in parts)

Shivi saying I've not read his DMs, with haq: You've never shown me your messages--

Sai: Tch, dikhata hoon, kabhi kabhi dikhaata hoon na? (Please tumhe nahi toh kise dikhaunga uff why you say such things always Tazbu😒) AAJ BHI DIKHAYA THA.

Shivi: Huh?

Sai: Messages, our fan messages🤣

[If Tazbu gets angry when leader shares Tazbu content secretly]

Sai: BOHAT hi *shakes head* *accepts getting all the pit pit pit very proudly*

Shivi: Main kahan gussa karti hun? (How dare you say this out loud, wait until the IV is over😳)

Sai: Matlab you don't shout, that is silent treatment

[On offscreen shipping]

Shivi: *Trying to put a casual face but struggling not to smile*

Sai: *Goes on to scratch his beard and continues to do that for an eternity while epically failing to hide that lopsided smile with mouth slightly open because it's better if Tazbu answers the question, pit pit nahi chahiye isme*

Shivi: *Gives the usual RaghVi alaaap*

I've noticed Sai always lets her take the lead for these questions. Either he starts feeling butterflies in his stomach and is unable to articulate a sensible response or he knows he can't be diplomatic and say half-truths so hands it over to his most-trusted Tazbu.

[On Shivi seeing Sai shirtless the first time]

Sai: *waiting with baited breath while continues the beard-scratching*

Shivi: *laughing* Honestly koi reaction nahi tha *looking at Sai as if to console him ke see this is an IV you can't expect me to answer that honestly*

Sai: *visibly disappointed* *what use is this qaatil physique* *how could you Tazbu my dil toots*

Shivi:...his eyes were closed so I wasn't stressed in that scene (first shirtless scene)

Me: Butbut why would you be stressed? Just asking for general knowledge

Me throughout it all:

I've never seen a TV actor smile so genuinely when their co actors grab them by the neck like Shivi does with Sai. I can't even explain the feeling--it's as if just her being in his periphery puts him in a good mood, gives him a reason to even acknowledge and take interest in the surroundings, and makes him smile, no holds barred.

Love their bonding

The way these two but mostly Sai answer some of these recurring questions make it evident that they still have not learned the crooked ways of the industry. Sai's response to getting messages about tracks being bad--I've never seen a TV celeb complain so innocently like that: jab pehle wala track chal raha tha tab woh accha nahi laga ab yeh aagaya ab yeh accha nahi par woh accha hogaya 🤣

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rubys07

Buzz Bollywood IV:

(We're gonna get more segments for sure because this interviewer has a tendency to upload IVs in parts)

Shivi saying I've not read his DMs, with haq: You've never shown me your messages--

Sai: Tch, dikhata hoon, kabhi kabhi dikhaata hoon na? (Please tumhe nahi toh kise dikhaunga uff why you say such things always Tazbu😒) AAJ BHI DIKHAYA THA.

Shivi: Main kahan gussa karti hun? (How dare you say this out loud, wait until the IV is over😳)

[On offscreen shipping]

Sai: *Goes on to scratch his beard and continues to do that for an eternity while epically failing to hide that lopsided smile with mouth slightly open because it's better if Tazbu answers the question, pit pit nahi chahiye isme*

I've noticed Sai always lets her take the lead for these questions. Either he starts feeling butterflies in his stomach and is unable to articulate a sensible response or he knows he can't be diplomatic and say half-truths so hands it over to his most-trusted Tazbu.

Shivi: *laughing* Honestly koi reaction nahi tha *looking at Sai as if to console him ke see this is an IV you can't expect me to answer that honestly*

Sai: *visibly disappointed* *what use is this qaatil physique* *how could you Tazbu my dil toots*

Shivi:...his eyes were closed so I wasn't stressed in that scene (first shirtless scene)

Me throughout it all:

I've never seen a TV actor smile so genuinely when their co actors grab them by the neck like Shivi does with Sai. I can't even explain the feeling--it's as if just her being in his periphery puts him in a good mood, gives him a reason to even acknowledge and take interest in the surroundings, and makes him smile, no holds barred.

Love their bonding

The way these two but mostly Sai answer some of these recurring questions make it evident that they still have not learned the crooked ways of the industry. Sai's response to getting messages about tracks being bad--I've never seen a TV celeb complain so innocently like that: jab pehle wala track chal raha tha tab woh accha nahi laga ab yeh aagaya ab yeh accha nahi par woh accha hogaya 🤣

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago

Word Count: 1

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rubys07

Buzz Bollywood IV:

[On offscreen shipping]

Me throughout it all:

Yes very cute both tazbus.. loved ur reactions but u didn't find it cringe the questions 🤢

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ren you should sleep 😴 girl🤷🤷