What drink is this?

I'm an old monk person, that's my jam 🤣

Margarita baby ( lotsa tequila)

I also like good old Rum and Coke

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moon.child

I typed this in tazbu AT but then thought to paste it here only...

So i read what shweta said in her IV and i guess my assumption about her character was right.. i don't know if anyone of you remember it not but according to her iv she is gonna behave exactly like i thought - an obsessive heartbroken ex lover who can't accept the truth that her ex lover has moved on and is happy with someone else.. because somewhere she broke up with him for his life and gone through a very abusive marriage...she is not able to accept that the happiness and love which she wanted from Raghav is now Pallavi getting...

If we will see morally then its totally wrong but as per her pov she is doing right🤷‍♀️ - delusion..so that's why according to her is positive but from other side it's not.. i won't say she is totally negative- i feel she is between grey and negative... and that's why she is doing whatever she is doing because according her she also deserves to be loved by whom she loves and have right to be happy with his lover only - that's actually this kinda people's psychology...

This Esha track came like a sudden strom to us so many from us couldn't notice her dialogues more deeply but if we will try to notice it with calm mind then in her each dialogue she indicate this only...more then obsession i guess its heart broken lover who has not still healed,, may be.?

Random tags..

Anjali a person who sleeps with an unconscious man calling out his wife's name is a negative person. She's vile and there is no alternative. Abhi emotional manipulation aana baki hai. If R or P commit suicide (I know they won't but still) she's responsible.

While you can understand her but you can't condone ber crimes (yes she raped Raghav). Isko bhi scot free bhejenge

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

Check on Schitt's Creek ---- too good

Queen's Bandit - started to watch but I found it a bit dark..maybe will resume.

what about Lucifer?

Not seen Lucifer. Ana highly recommend the bold type you'll love it. It's beautiful about sisterhood n friendships

joliefemme thumbnail

Same pinch. I am in DENIAL mode and that R has better choice to DO IT with pals only and no one else.

I refuse to accept that R & E did it.

E is khotardiiiiiii

Layi moti khotardi aahe🤢

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I typed this in tazbu AT but then thought to post it here only...

So i read what shweta said in her IV and i guess my assumption about her character was right.. i don't know if anyone of you remember it not but according to her iv she is gonna behave exactly like i thought - an obsessive heartbroken ex lover who can't accept the truth that her ex lover has moved on and is happy with someone else.. because somewhere she broke up with him for his life and gone through a very abusive marriage...she is not able to accept that the happiness and love which she wanted from Raghav is now Pallavi getting...

If we will see morally then its totally wrong but as per her pov she is doing right🤷‍♀️ - delusion..so that's why according to her is positive but from other side it's not.. i won't say she is totally negative- i feel she is between grey and negative... and that's why she is doing whatever she is doing because according her she also deserves to be loved by whom she loves and have right to be happy with his lover only - that's actually this kinda people's psychology...

This Esha track came like a sudden strom to us so many from us couldn't notice her dialogues more deeply but if we will try to notice it with calm mind then in her each dialogue she indicate this only...more then obsession i guess its heart broken lover who has not still healed,, may be.?

Random tags..

Anjaliiii kem cho?

I haven't watched any Shweta interviews so no comments on that.

This track is again typical ITV third angle, where the ex is obsessed, heart broken and can't accept the fact that her ex BF has moved on and quite happy. This is what sells at prime time.

E deserves to be loved but not by her ex BF... She can find herself someone else...alas Sickkuu and his iconic character.. kya boley!!

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Anjali a person who sleeps with an unconscious man calling out his wife's name is a negative person. She's vile and there is no alternative. Abhi emotional manipulation aana baki hai. If R or P commit suicide (I know they won't but still) she's responsible.

While you can understand her but you can't condone ber crimes (yes she raped Raghav). Isko bhi scot free bhejenge

I m NOT supporting her ar all,,, I'm just trying to getting her thinking by her words and actions and ofcourse what shweta's wu - i personally don't support it at all because what she did or tried to do with a drunken married man was wrong and not justifiable..

Well that's the thing i am not liking because all grey/negative characters of show all sudden nirma se wash hoke aa jaate hai without using washing machine🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Not seen Lucifer. Ana highly recommend the bold type you'll love it. It's beautiful about sisterhood n friendships

Will do. Just yesterday a friend recommended Heartland. He said he loved it...

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I typed this in tazbu AT but then thought to paste it here only...

Random tags..

Anjali, I’m still on the fence regarding this lady. And you already know my biggest contention with her. I need to watch more before coming to some conclusion.
Being in a difficult situation, she can ask for help. But forcefully trying to inject herself into a married man’s life even ex lover, even after being told that she has no place there is not right (taking drunken mistake also into account)
Pls don’t think I’m blaming only her and not Raghav. If the mistake happened, then they both are responsible.

She looked sober enough to know that Raghav was calling out for Pallavi while he didn’t know that, so there is a higher blame on her.

I’m talking about the current scenario where she is forcing herself into his life when he’s telling her that his life is with Pallavi alone.

Now we’ll know what else it is, whether she trapped him or will trap him or will she emotionally manipulate or manipulate him in other ways.

Anyway, any angle, she’s looking to get back to his life.

I agree with the heart broken lover and maybe not an obsession yet but still now that she is in a sober state, she needs to know where to draw the line.

The choice to leave him (even if forced to) was hers. As far as we know, if she hadn’t met him 2 days ago, her life was still the same, his life was on another path, to believe that she deserves to be loved by him now suddenly doesn’t make sense to me.
I can maybe understand if she sees Raghav unhappy with Pallavi and she feels that she can keep him happier. But this guy is repeatedly telling her that she is his past and has no place in his present or future and even the drunken thing was a mistake and that happened because he thought it was Pallavi.
So to believe that she deserves him ( she can definitely choose to believe) but it doesn’t make it right or make me feel sorry for her.

I feel sorry that she had to give up Raghav, I feel sorry that she had to face a difficult and abusive marriage. I feel sorry that her life has been terrible. I feel sorry that she had to face Raghav’s anger. But I don’t feel sorry that she continued whatever it was with Raghav knowing that it was Pallavi that he was calling out.

I feel sorry that she’s still facing difficulties and she can ask for help. But to ask him to take her with him is not something that I can understand.

I don’t know. There’s more to see. Maybe I’ll change my thoughts. But for now, this is what I think.

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anjaliiii kem cho?

I haven't watched any Shweta interviews so no comments on that.

This track is again typical ITV third angle, where the ex is obsessed, heart broken and can't accept the fact that her ex BF has moved on and quite happy. This is what sells at prime time.

E deserves to be loved but not by her ex BF... She can find herself someone else...alas Sickkuu and his iconic character.. kya boley!!

Hu maja ma chu Ana.. enjoying last night of this navratri... tme kem cho.?

Bold : i totally agree !!! But this thing we know and understand, not Esha and she will continue her heartbroken obsessive ex behaviour until raghav pallavi put a stop on her..

Edited by moon.child - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail

I m NOT supporting her ar all,,, I'm just trying to getting her thinking by her words and actions and ofcourse what shweta's wu - i personally don't support it at all because what she did or tried to do with a drunken married man was wrong and not justifiable..

Well that's the thing i am not liking because all grey/negative characters of show all sudden nirma se wash hoke aa jaate hai without using washing machine🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Arre I didn't mean you you.

It was a generic u