Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Arpita you're an English snob as well???

How come inka hi network aise hota hai

I want this interview babies look happy

ILOVE BEING A SNOBBBBBB

Streetfood Snob GIF by Zoom Organization

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 77nikita

con ka toh pata nahi....but i generally wanted more of normal hubby wifey scenes....a little teasing here and there, a little ishaare ishaare for their private convo, more of physical intimacy, (not in the sexual sense i mean) , more of that desire in both their eyes, overall pheels pheels waala mahol......yahan toh rote hi rehte hain every other episode!!!! ekdam 'kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi' ho raha hain inka!!!!

Arre makers ne sunkee ko de diya domesticated scenes. Raghvi who?

Timesfly thumbnail

In US you'll eat dinner early. India main sab late start hota hai. Like I don't think the bottles would open before 8 ever.

Waise I don't like champagne, I prefer red wine or other hard drinks. Yes, I'm a casual bewdi unlike RR.

that's my GNO drink😊

Margarita Beverage GIF by FleishmanHillard

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

that's my GNO drink😊

Margarita Beverage GIF by FleishmanHillard

What drink is this?

I'm an old monk person, that's my jam 🤣

Timesfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Hi 5 Ren

I have been waiting for sundays for last two weeks

I’m at peace there is no episode

…it stresses me out especially this track

Your peaceful Sundays are our Saturdays😎

Timesfly thumbnail

I'm taking the denial route 🤣. They didn't do it even if it's proved they did, I'm going to be an ostrich in the sand and think they didn't sicku u cant control my imagination. Show whatever the hell u want for all I care.

Same pinch. I am in DENIAL mode and that R has better choice to DO IT with pals only and no one else.

I refuse to accept that R & E did it.

E is khotardiiiiiii

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I typed this in tazbu AT but then thought to post it here only...

So i read what shweta said in her IV and i guess my assumption about her character was right.. i don't know if anyone of you remember it not but according to her iv she is gonna behave exactly like i thought - an obsessive heartbroken ex lover who can't accept the truth that her ex lover has moved on and is happy with someone else.. because somewhere she broke up with him for his life and gone through a very abusive marriage...she is not able to accept that the happiness and love which she wanted from Raghav is now Pallavi getting...

If we will see morally then its totally wrong but as per her pov she is doing right🤷‍♀️ - delusion..so that's why according to her is positive but from other side it's not.. i won't say she is totally negative- i feel she is between grey and negative... and that's why she is doing whatever she is doing because according her she also deserves to be loved by whom she loves and have right to be happy with his lover only - that's actually this kinda people's psychology...

This Esha track came like a sudden strom to us so many from us couldn't notice her dialogues more deeply but if we will try to notice it with calm mind then in her each dialogue she indicate this only...more then obsession i guess its heart broken lover who has not still healed,, may be.?

Random tags..

Edited by moon.child - 2 years ago
laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ren you need to stop putting crying emojis! We will get through this.

Fria, your theories are beautiful!
I’m honestly confused at what the track is going to be but I’m promising myself that I won’t lose my mind over it. Just like Sai’s words today. NEVER

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

Ren you need to stop putting crying emojis! We will get through this.

Fria, your theories are beautiful!
I’m honestly confused at what the track is going to be but I’m promising myself that I won’t lose my mind over it. Just like Sai’s words today. NEVER

You need to stop stalking me..it's my coping mechanisms the sad emojis 🤣 also I love u. Pm reply awaited

Edited by joliefemme - 2 years ago
Timesfly thumbnail

1. Schitts creek (it's slow in the first season but picks up after. Best character growth in any show I've seen. Clean sweep of Emmy awards in all categories)

2. The bold type (basically women friendship, women empowerment with social causes- loved it loved it loved it)

3. Stranger things (kids fighting scientifically created monster with help of a magical kid) it's a nice fun show.

4. The good place and Kim's convenience - simple light shows.

5. The Queen's bandit - about chess if you like the game this is a good watch

I'm watching superstore right now, you can recommend me some light shows.

Check on Schitt's Creek ---- too good

Queen's Bandit - started to watch but I found it a bit dark..maybe will resume.

what about Lucifer?