Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fria319

THEORY TIMMEEEEE

So based on what we were shown in the show & bts footage.

Pooja day - nothing is going to really happen. I.e. Pallavi may be a bit at a loss as to why E is at the house, but she'll overlook it. E is going to witness P+R relationship (IM WAITING FOR THIS), but R is going to be in his guilt and nervous AF so he's going to be stand-offish with P, and that's going to fuel E's thinking that R is still affected by her (she's so delusional). Sunny is going to be a fly on the wall for all of this.

Then the yellow saree night - whether E is in the house or not, I have no idea. If K knows about E, then doesn't Amma know about E? If Amma knows, I can't imagine her letting E stay in the house.

Yellow saree night I HOPE is when the confession goes down. I think P is going to feel the need to get closer to R bc she can tell that he's being distant so she tries to seduce him, and gets rejected bc R can't do that to her. She may throw a fit at this point - as she should - and R may break down. I don't think she'll think of it as a joke. She can read his emotions too well - he'll be too distraught for her to think it's a joke.

I think then she'll just totally break down. She'll be in denial & yelling at him, "No you couldn't have done this..why did you do this..how could you do this". And then R will be like "It was a mistake. I thought she was you. I was so drunk." AND THEN P will really unleash her anger "you were drinking? this happened because you drank? what about your promise". Whether its silent anger, or rage blackout vocal anger - I'm not sure yet. Now that I think about it - I hope she goes for the silent quiet anger. If she starts screaming and yelling, he's just going to yell back. I want him to see how much his bad decisions cost her.

She kept him on a pedestal and even when that pedestal cracked and he fell off, or was about to, she repaired it & put him back on it. Now that pedestal is just dust right now. She's going to be shattered. Everything else he ever did is nothing in comparison. I think, even if its only for an instance, she will doubt his love for her. It's only natural. It's hard to imagine someone who claims to love their wife allow themselves to be in such a vulnerable position with their ex (i.e. the drinking game part).

I hope she straight up asks him "why do you always lie to me?"

I just want an honest argument - I want them to say exactly what they should say and not generalized statements. They need to take a page out of the UD script for confrontation writing.

Pallavi will be angry at first so I hope they give enough time to show it - it will take her a bit of time to come around to her recognizing that he was manipulated by E, if at all.

Fria I really want the confrontation to be powerful. She should make him realise how much he broke her n then go to her shell. Take time to heal and then come to terms.

She is going to question his love for her for sure. Imagined Pallavi or not there are way too many mistakes here that are coming at play.

I really hope they are able to overcome this and emerge stronger. The initial hurt will be full fledged he cheated on me and slept with his ex hurt. May be eventually they get to the truth and it's easier to move on.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

and to top it, pals does away with the social distancing now!!!! uffff

ikr.

why do we always get affectionate scenes during 3rd angle track?!!?!? Where was this during the diamond smuggling track?!?!

joliefemme thumbnail

Bc drunken mistake is harder to forgive as an avid fan.

I think the characters are thinking it is a drunk mistake. But for the fans, by showing he thought it was P, E never correcting him, gives RR saving grace to the fans. Whether this will be revealed to P or not is the big question.

So they are looking for a way to give him a clean chit right?

For his sanity, I want this to be a trap so badly. His guilt will never let him be completely happy EVER.

Sicku a broken man need not be shown again to be broken. He's not a SP bahu ๐Ÿ’”

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

and to top it, pals does away with the social distancing now!!!! uffff

Gayu fria and me are going to start s screaming match. We wanted a con so bad. Shivi is looking so hot yaar, how will raghav control. His dream to see her initiate intimacy and he can't reciprocate.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

For his sanity, I want this to be a trap so badly. His guilt will never let him be completely happy EVER.

Sicku a broken man need not be shown again to be broken. He's not a SP bahu ๐Ÿ’”

I always wonder what these guys (who write, make these serials) have gone through in their lives....why do they always come up with such wierd stories and theories....have their lives been so dramatic ...have they gone through much...or because they are in that glamour world have they seen only crap around that they are so influenced by it!!!!...why do they detest showing even 2 episodes of normalcy!!!!!

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Go through this thread๐Ÿคช

Sikku ki badi trolling hui hai aaj๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/_itscuteme/status/1448941747862638602?t=uLYFKzyNIOA4QCeIZe3SOA&s=19

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gayu fria and me are going to start s screaming match. We wanted a con so bad. Shivi is looking so hot yaar, how will raghav control. His dream to see her initiate intimacy and he can't reciprocate.

con ka toh pata nahi....but i generally wanted more of normal hubby wifey scenes....a little teasing here and there, a little ishaare ishaare for their private convo, more of physical intimacy, (not in the sexual sense i mean) , more of that desire in both their eyes, overall pheels pheels waala mahol......yahan toh rote hi rehte hain every other episode!!!! ekdam 'kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi' ho raha hain inka!!!!

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Same. I feel bad for him. I truly do. No matter how much I'm gonna yell at him for being dumb, I still feel heartbroken for him.

The thing is - both these characters are so internally broken. Its just we have P who can persevere past her brokenness, and R cannot. R has a much harder time with that than P. But they were already so broken, why did he have to go break them further? This will not just break R, this will shatter P. While R will wallow in his guilt and shame, P's ideals will be broken.

It's one thing to have to bear the guilt of hurting someone, and then there's the other of bearing the weight of making the decision to stay or not. Not comparing which one is worse - but like I don't think it's talked about enough what it will be like for Pallavi when she knows.

Having to reconcile that the person you love the most is the same person who hurt you the most... I speak from observing friends in these situations...it will mentally and emotionally tear you apart. Do you keep your dignity and pride in tact and leave? Can you be happy without this person? What does it say when you accept how this person has hurt you? Is it wrong to stay? Does that make you less of a stronger woman? Can you actually move past what he did? Can you love him the same after knowing what he's done to you?

It's a matter of deciding if that love is worth staying for, if it outweighs the hurt and betrayal, and whether there is hope that the hurt won't ever happen again.

It takes a LONG time to heal after this kind of betrayal and even then - they never fully heal.

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

WHATNOTTOASKINANINTERVIEW#101

ENJOY SLOW DEATH

arey sacchi mein slow death... yeh wali interviewer bohot kharab hai. She had once manipulated shivu's words and tattled to Sai...

joliefemme thumbnail

Same. I feel bad for him. I truly do. No matter how much I'm gonna yell at him for being dumb, I still feel heartbroken for him.

The thing is - both these characters are so internally broken. Its just we have P who can persevere past her brokenness, and R cannot. R has a much harder time with that than P. But they were already so broken, why did he have to go break them further? This will not just break R, this will shatter P. While R will wallow in his guilt and shame, P's ideals will be broken.

It's one thing to have to bear the guilt of hurting someone, and then there's the other of bearing the weight of making the decision to stay or not. Not comparing which one is worse - but like I don't think it's talked about enough what it will be like for Pallavi when she knows.

Having to reconcile that the person you love the most is the same person who hurt you the most... I speak from observing friends in these situations...it will mentally and emotionally tear you apart. Do you keep your dignity and pride in tact and leave? Can you be happy without this person? What does it say when you accept how this person has hurt you? Is it wrong to stay? Does that make you less of a stronger woman? Can you actually move past what he did? Can you love him the same after knowing what he's done to you?

It's a matter of deciding if that love is worth staying for, if it outweighs the hurt and betrayal, and whether there is hope that the hurt won't ever happen again.

It takes a LONG time to heal after this kind of betrayal and even then - they never fully heal.

@bold

I know Fria and I've seen this in people who are close to me.

I really hope before Pallavi has to decide whether to stay or leave, E's truth is out. This decision to stay with him (we know she won't leave) is going to take her soul away and that is my gripe wth R. It's not an easy decision to make but may be the decision to leave is harder. How will they ever get past this? She never got to enjoy conjugal bliss yet and this happens.

Pallavi doesn't deserve any pain that's coming her way. It's all R's doing. Why was he so stupid.