Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Exactly ....sikku can give a story with a moral without taking it to the extreme! OTT will only make it worse...he will upset people more rather than teaching them anything!

Without tadka khana kaise hazam hoga uska.😭

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I really hope what you and Ren are saying comes true .... nothing happened that night and also nothing more major will happen in upcoming. That will be the only way for me to come back to watching this show again!

Also, going with your explanation above, I feel along with R's issue of insecurities, makers are also trying to show that why P was so adamant in trying to stop R from drinking. Heavy drinking can absorb your senses and you end up doing this kind of major mistakes in life and find yourself in trouble and hurt the ones who matters the most to you in life.

Completely agree Misty πŸ‘

His pain lead him to drinking and insecurities. Even after getting pallavi he didn't get over with his insecurities. If he can't bear anything he is drowning himself over alcohol. He is loosing his control and he knows it but still he went ahead with drinking now caused enough damage..let him face the consequences.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

πŸ˜†tadka chalega but hamesha picante not necessary!

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Where do u think we are headed? In the inital scene, I believe R will come clean that he slept with E believing it to be P.

She will think he's joking to only realise it's true. He's going to witness her breakdown and eventually she'll pick herself up and emotionally distance from him and get to the truth?

Or E is going to leave from between them because she will realise Raghvi are still together despite everything?

THEORY TIMMEEEEE

So based on what we were shown in the show & bts footage.

Pooja day - nothing is going to really happen. I.e. Pallavi may be a bit at a loss as to why E is at the house, but she'll overlook it. E is going to witness P+R relationship (IM WAITING FOR THIS), but R is going to be in his guilt and nervous AF so he's going to be stand-offish with P, and that's going to fuel E's thinking that R is still affected by her (she's so delusional). Sunny is going to be a fly on the wall for all of this.

Then the yellow saree night - whether E is in the house or not, I have no idea. If K knows about E, then doesn't Amma know about E? If Amma knows, I can't imagine her letting E stay in the house.

Yellow saree night I HOPE is when the confession goes down. I think P is going to feel the need to get closer to R bc she can tell that he's being distant so she tries to seduce him, and gets rejected bc R can't do that to her. She may throw a fit at this point - as she should - and R may break down. I don't think she'll think of it as a joke. She can read his emotions too well - he'll be too distraught for her to think it's a joke.

I think then she'll just totally break down. She'll be in denial & yelling at him, "No you couldn't have done this..why did you do this..how could you do this". And then R will be like "It was a mistake. I thought she was you. I was so drunk." AND THEN P will really unleash her anger "you were drinking? this happened because you drank? what about your promise". Whether its silent anger, or rage blackout vocal anger - I'm not sure yet. Now that I think about it - I hope she goes for the silent quiet anger. If she starts screaming and yelling, he's just going to yell back. I want him to see how much his bad decisions cost her.

She kept him on a pedestal and even when that pedestal cracked and he fell off, or was about to, she repaired it & put him back on it. Now that pedestal is just dust right now. She's going to be shattered. Everything else he ever did is nothing in comparison. I think, even if its only for an instance, she will doubt his love for her. It's only natural. It's hard to imagine someone who claims to love their wife allow themselves to be in such a vulnerable position with their ex (i.e. the drinking game part).

I hope she straight up asks him "why do you always lie to me?"

I just want an honest argument - I want them to say exactly what they should say and not generalized statements. They need to take a page out of the UD script for confrontation writing.

Pallavi will be angry at first so I hope they give enough time to show it - it will take her a bit of time to come around to her recognizing that he was manipulated by E, if at all.

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
77nikita thumbnail

Just to take my mind off E,P and R!

Serial mein only RR so Daniel Wellington mein hi sahi....ek bina shirt ka kaand humse zhela nahi jaa raha ab tu bhi nahi mere bhai!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVCcVxRIrcN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by 77nikita - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail

Why do u think they added Esha seeing Raghav ask for P and still close the distance?

If they wanted to show this as a drunken mistake, he could have shown both sloshed n did the deed right?

I'm a little confused by what the makers are trying to do. The more I try to understand the more confused I get. I think I should head back in Zen mode.

Bc drunken mistake is harder to forgive as an avid fan.

I think the characters are thinking it is a drunk mistake. But for the fans, by showing he thought it was P, E never correcting him, gives RR saving grace to the fans. Whether this will be revealed to P or not is the big question.

77nikita thumbnail

Awesome fria.....how we all wish it is like this......but I fear they might end up rushing the things which we want to see indepth.....That has been their track record....except for one or two occasions!

Its useless expecting anything at all.....either develop shallow thinking like them or get disappointed!!!!

Edited by 77nikita - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail

SS chugging that pepto bismol to digest the tadka he's okay-ing for his own show.

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Awesome fria.....how we all wish it is like this......but I fear they might end up rushing the things which we want to see indepth.....That has been their track record....except for one or two occasions!

Its useless expecting anything at all.....either develop shallow thinking like them or get disappointed!!!!

Wise words. They're always just going to show what they want. I bet they already filmed the confession scene anyway. I gather its coming next week.

77nikita thumbnail

and to top it, pals does away with the social distancing now!!!! uffff