Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I have literally been discussing the same damn thing with Sonia the past 4 days. Fria honestly based on what was shown of the night whether the deed was done or not, Raghav is innocent, Esha knew but still went ahead. This much is clear to us.

Now sicku being sicku he won't show Raghav to be a victim rather show that Raghav made a mistake in an intoxicated state thereby whitewashing his iconic Esha character. If he shows this, it means Pallavi needs to come to terms that Raghav did actually cheat her in an intoxicated state and she'll chose to eventually forgive him. He'll never be able to come to terms with it. He will wallow in guilt all his life. I want to ask sicku whether the guilt of his father and brother were less that he wants to add one more feather on Raghav's cap? These are guikts he'll hold for eternity. He will always feel he doesn't deserve her love or trust or forgiveness. I'm not sure how to get back to normalcy here? Pallavi might move on with him forgetting this, he won't ever.

The best bet to save the character is to reinforce that either Esha tricked him (they did sleep together) or that nothing happened. In these situations the guilt is lesser and there is a larger scope for returning to normalcy.

I blabbered a bit too much, didn't I. I think I need to go back in zen mode.

Did I tell you since the last 3 weeks I've been waiting for Sundays and don't want them to end

LOOOL It's ok - we're all here to blabber.

SS to Raghav:

Raghav will heal in Pallavi's love for him. He'll burn himself, or try to, but she won't let him. She'll come around eventually and in that he'll just have to slowly forget about his betrayal.

But yes - to make it easier on everyone - Pallavi should know that E tricked R. I bet R will say "I thought she was you" but its going to fall on deaf ears if they don't also reveal that E KNEW what she was doing.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MHRW99

When R said to E that it was a mistake and I thought it’s pallavi and I and lost control … I was like still why Raghav why ??? Why did you drink I’m so sad yaar

Sikku ne aaram se bol diya it’s a mistake … I’m not angry at Raghav but I feel sad

Really hope they show he was trapped

Ofcourse he is trapped and esha using her Trump card to make him more guilt ✌️

Next week they will show her intentions.. pallavi will get the game and she will pull him out of guilt hole. He just needs to get a hint of it and then he would be fine...

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Bc that's not how they're writing the story and thats not what the characters think. The characters both consider it a drunken incident/mistake bc that's what the writers want to portray bc they couldn't have him be drunk, realize it was E, and still sleep with her. That would have tanked the show completely. So they did it this way to give Raghav some saving grace but still have this ONS plot.

They're going to completely brush over the deceit and manipulation on E's part to continue the plot of R feeling guilty towards E too (notice how he doesn't blame E). Bc if he doesn't feel pity and guilt for E, no way she could continue to mess with his life, gain entry into RR mansion, etc etc.

If they do acknowledge E's deceit then it will be at the very end of the track.

Fria can we discuss ur comments here? I don't want to ve ture in edt.

yep no problem :)

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

SS to Raghav:

Raghav will heal in Pallavi's love for him. He'll burn himself, or try to, but she won't let him. She'll come around eventually and in that he'll just have to slowly forget about his betrayal.

But yes - to make it easier on everyone - Pallavi should know that E tricked R. I bet R will say "I thought she was you" but its going to fall on deaf ears if they don't also reveal that E KNEW what she was doing.

Pallavi will get the game and she is not a person like other bahus, she will handle well. I don't doubt Pallavi. She will also pull him out of his guilt trap but he needs to work hard to earn her trust..

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I am a Netflix guide myself too hahahah

but yes plz recommend, I might find shows I missed to watch 👍🏼

1. Schitts creek (it's slow in the first season but picks up after. Best character growth in any show I've seen. Clean sweep of Emmy awards in all categories)

2. The bold type (basically women friendship, women empowerment with social causes- loved it loved it loved it)

3. Stranger things (kids fighting scientifically created monster with help of a magical kid) it's a nice fun show.

4. The good place and Kim's convenience - simple light shows.

5. The Queen's bandit - about chess if you like the game this is a good watch

I'm watching superstore right now, you can recommend me some light shows.

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Diff ka matlab yeh nahi ki usko preg dikha de ..

I don't think pregnancy track will come.. if pregnancy is lined up then what is the difference on it ??. because that's the ITV pattern..

MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Misty, just want to say nothing major will happen.. they're trying to show what is the consequences raghav is facing because of his insecurities...due to insecurity he always lied, hides everything to pallavi on first place... Nothing happened that night and he is assuming something happened due to his hallucination and morning environment. He always learn hard lessons, this time also he will learn hard way mess happened and he needs to come clean to pallavi. She will have tough time but she will face it and she isn't giving up person. She needs to be hard on him and I don't give any damn to esha because she is just a third wheel for few episodes.

As a newbies it would be hard for Saishi to accept it first place because they won't have expecting this. I think shivu posted those cryptic messages when she shot yesterday scene and she was low because of it.

But same shivu also told , wait for track to unravel because it would be different so let's see.

I really hope what you and Ren are saying comes true .... nothing happened that night and also nothing more major will happen in upcoming. That will be the only way for me to come back to watching this show again!

Also, going with your explanation above, I feel along with R's issue of insecurities, makers are also trying to show that why P was so adamant in trying to stop R from drinking. Heavy drinking can absorb your senses and you end up doing this kind of major mistakes in life and find yourself in trouble and hurt the ones who matters the most to you in life.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

SS to Raghav:

Where do u think we are headed? In the inital scene, I believe R will come clean that he slept with E believing it to be P.

She will think he's joking to only realise it's true. He's going to witness her breakdown and eventually she'll pick herself up and emotionally distance from him and get to the truth?

Or E is going to leave from between them because she will realise Raghvi are still together despite everything?

joliefemme thumbnail

Why do u think they added Esha seeing Raghav ask for P and still close the distance?

If they wanted to show this as a drunken mistake, he could have shown both sloshed n did the deed right?

I'm a little confused by what the makers are trying to do. The more I try to understand the more confused I get. I think I should head back in Zen mode.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I really hope what you and Ren are saying comes true .... nothing happened that night and also nothing more major will happen in upcoming. That will be the only way for me to come back to watching this show again!

Also, going with your explanation above, I feel along with R's issue of insecurities, makers are also trying to show that why P was so adamant in trying to stop R from drinking. Heavy drinking can absorb your senses and you end up doing this kind of major mistakes in life and find yourself in trouble and hurt the ones who matters the most to you in life.

Exactly ....sikku can give a story with a moral without taking it to the extreme! OTT will only make it worse...he will upset people more rather than teaching them anything!