Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I have literally been discussing the same damn thing with Sonia the past 4 days. Fria honestly based on what was shown of the night whether the deed was done or not, Raghav is innocent, Esha knew but still went ahead. This much is clear to us.

Now sicku being sicku he won't show Raghav to be a victim rather show that Raghav made a mistake in an intoxicated state thereby whitewashing his iconic Esha character. If he shows this, it means Pallavi needs to come to terms that Raghav did actually cheat her in an intoxicated state and she'll chose to eventually forgive him. He'll never be able to come to terms with it. He will wallow in guilt all his life. I want to ask sicku whether the guilt of his father and brother were less that he wants to add one more feather on Raghav's cap? These are guikts he'll hold for eternity. He will always feel he doesn't deserve her love or trust or forgiveness. I'm not sure how to get back to normalcy here? Pallavi might move on with him forgetting this, he won't ever.

The best bet to save the character is to reinforce that either Esha tricked him (they did sleep together) or that nothing happened. In these situations the guilt is lesser and there is a larger scope for returning to normalcy.

I blabbered a bit too much, didn't I. I think I need to go back in zen mode.

Did I tell you since the last 3 weeks I've been waiting for Sundays and don't want them to end

Hi 5 Ren

I have been waiting for sundays for last two weeks

I’m at peace there is no episode

…it stresses me out especially this track

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fria319

I say, think that they did it so you can come to terms with it quicker instead of being in agony.

But also then, if it's ever retconned and they're like "SURPRISE, no they didn't," then we'll all be happy.

It's a win win in my head, at this point.

I'm taking the denial route 🤣. They didn't do it even if it's proved they did, I'm going to be an ostrich in the sand and think they didn't sicku u cant control my imagination. Show whatever the hell u want for all I care.

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 77nikita

i dont want to be a damp squib but the way people are drooling over his hand movement in that IV today, ...........i think it was just because he was uncomfortable...maybe i am wrong😆

for sure that was the reason LOL 😃

but reason kuch bhi ho, acha laga sabko .... our poor hearts 🤣

and, the way he did it, vibe acha tha at least to look at

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Hi 5 Ren

I have been waiting for sundays for last two weeks

I’m at peace there is no episode

…it stresses me out especially this track

Also past 2 to 3 weeks I've hardly watched a repeat episode or scene. Only aaj bed scene I saw a couple of times coz it was so good.

MHRW99 thumbnail

I'm taking the denial route 🤣. They didn't do it even if it's proved they did, I'm going to be an ostrich in the sand and think they didn't sicku u cant control my imagination. Show whatever the hell u want for all I care.

When R said to E that it was a mistake and I thought it’s pallavi and I and lost control … I was like still why Raghav why ??? Why did you drink I’m so sad yaar

Sikku ne aaram se bol diya it’s a mistake … I’m not angry at Raghav but I feel sad

Really hope they show he was trapped

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
MistyMelody thumbnail

U want me to recommend some good stuff on Netflix? I've seen good shows last yr before Mhrw.

I am a Netflix guide myself too hahahah

but yes plz recommend, I might find shows I missed to watch 👍🏼

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

same here, going forward it's going to be only Netflix and Prime for me!

I am glad I am already detaching myself from it, before any other major heartbreak happens (e.g. R-E shadi or E pregnancy or R was not trapped and actually cheated etc).

ONLY offscreen SaiShi matters to me now!

Misty, just want to say nothing major will happen.. they're trying to show what is the consequences raghav is facing because of his insecurities...due to insecurity he always lied, hides everything to pallavi on first place... Nothing happened that night and he is assuming something happened due to his hallucination and morning environment. He always learn hard lessons, this time also he will learn hard way mess happened and he needs to come clean to pallavi. She will have tough time but she will face it and she isn't giving up person. She needs to be hard on him and I don't give any damn to esha because she is just a third wheel for few episodes.

As a newbies it would be hard for Saishi to accept it first place because they won't have expecting this. I think shivu posted those cryptic messages when she shot yesterday scene and she was low because of it.

But same shivu also told , wait for track to unravel because it would be different so let's see.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

I say, think that they did it so you can come to terms with it quicker instead of being in agony.

But also then, if it's ever retconned and they're like "SURPRISE, no they didn't," then we'll all be happy.

It's a win win in my head, at this point.

ha ha true that.....i am ok to accept it too because i think HE WAS VIOLATED.....😆yes screaming and telling everybody!

mere liye toh bechara hi hain!

Only thing is i dont want so much of reality in a show(like sikku said it happens ) which ideally i sit and watch for entertainment....i want it to be epic..i watch it to have some fun ........thats why i need that surprise bouncer where E will turn out negative, will be revealed that it was a trap and that nothing happened......

joliefemme thumbnail

Bc that's not how they're writing the story and thats not what the characters think. The characters both consider it a drunken incident/mistake bc that's what the writers want to portray bc they couldn't have him be drunk, realize it was E, and still sleep with her. That would have tanked the show completely. So they did it this way to give Raghav some saving grace but still have this ONS plot.

They're going to completely brush over the deceit and manipulation on E's part to continue the plot of R feeling guilty towards E too (notice how he doesn't blame E). Bc if he doesn't feel pity and guilt for E, no way she could continue to mess with his life, gain entry into RR mansion, etc etc.

If they do acknowledge E's deceit then it will be at the very end of the track.

Fria can we discuss ur comments here? I don't want to ve ture in edt.

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Misty, just want to say nothing major will happen.. they're trying to show what is the consequences raghav is facing because of his insecurities...due to insecurity he always lied, hides everything to pallavi on first place... Nothing happened that night and he is assuming something happened due to his hallucination and morning environment. He always learn hard lessons, this time also he will learn hard way mess happened and he needs to come clean to pallavi. She will have tough time but she will face it and she isn't giving up person. She needs to be hard on him and I don't give any damn to esha because she is just a third wheel for few episodes.

As a newbies it would be hard for Saishi to accept it first place because they won't have expecting this. I think shivu posted those cryptic messages when she shot yesterday scene and she was low because of it.

But same shivu also told , wait for track to unravel because it would be different so let's see.

Diff ka matlab yeh nahi ki usko preg dikha de ..