Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

hahahah true that! I also drink and only the ones that don't make you drunk, and champagne is one of them.

waise, here is USA, we go to happy hours to bars (mostly from work) which are usually around 5-6 pm, but we don't overdo since we got to drive ourselves back to home 🤣talli hone allowed nahin hain LOL

In US you'll eat dinner early. India main sab late start hota hai. Like I don't think the bottles would open before 8 ever.

Waise I don't like champagne, I prefer red wine or other hard drinks. Yes, I'm a casual bewdi unlike RR.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i think, from Sai being adamant he would never cheat on Pallavi if he were Raghav, to SS's story about people are humans and they make mistakes -->> S + E really did do the deed.

If we labeled him a victim before knowing if they actually did it or not - then we still have to consider him a victim now bc he was still manipulated/deceived by E.

Although it hurts, whether he did it or not shouldn't affect how we view him bc the "did it" part of that night was all on E and her lying and scheming.

At the same time, the story is being written as if that was a drunken mistake - he's not holding E responsible, rather he feels bad for her - and E is not admitting to understanding he was calling out for P, she blatantly mislead him.

Do with that what you will people. This is why I've been confused all week. 🤣🤣

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

god! now this deed done or not done is getting on my nerves.....

i just want all this to frigging get over yaar!

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fria319

i think she gets amused with all the fans fangirling over him so blatantly 🤣🤣

Yeah he told that day na he receives many proposals and she was seeing that on live now🤣🤣

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I loved Sanjeevani 1 as well. Shashank Smriti were my favorites. I adored their love story though they weren't the leads.

Before Mhrw I've been addicted to Geet and IB. Both ended with bad experiences but I never learn from my mistakes 🥺 Mhrw is defo my last. I ain't khoon and jaan jalaoing wapas.

I will blissfully watch repeats of this show all my life. Main kabhi nai thakne wali mhrw dekh ke. Waise I did watch a few shows with no attachment in between. But I'm going to stick to Netflix after mhrw ends bas.

same here, going forward it's going to be only Netflix and Prime for me!

I am glad I am already detaching myself from it, before any other major heartbreak happens (e.g. R-E shadi or E pregnancy or R was not trapped and actually cheated etc).

ONLY offscreen SaiShi matters to me now!

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

i think, from Sai being adamant he would never cheat on Pallavi if he were Raghav, to SS's story about people are humans and they make mistakes -->> S + E really did do the deed.

If we labeled him a victim before knowing if they actually did it or not - then we still have to consider him a victim now bc he was still manipulated/deceived by E.

Although it hurts, whether he did it or not shouldn't affect how we view him bc the "did it" part of that night was all on E and her lying and scheming.

At the same time, the story is being written as if that was a drunken mistake - he's not holding E responsible, rather he feels bad for her - and E is not admitting to understanding he was calling out for P, she blatantly mislead him.

Do with that what you will people. This is why I've been confused all week. 🤣🤣

I have literally been discussing the same damn thing with Sonia the past 4 days. Fria honestly based on what was shown of the night whether the deed was done or not, Raghav is innocent, Esha knew but still went ahead. This much is clear to us.

Now sicku being sicku he won't show Raghav to be a victim rather show that Raghav made a mistake in an intoxicated state thereby whitewashing his iconic Esha character. If he shows this, it means Pallavi needs to come to terms that Raghav did actually cheat her in an intoxicated state and she'll chose to eventually forgive him. He'll never be able to come to terms with it. He will wallow in guilt all his life. I want to ask sicku whether the guilt of his father and brother were less that he wants to add one more feather on Raghav's cap? These are guikts he'll hold for eternity. He will always feel he doesn't deserve her love or trust or forgiveness. I'm not sure how to get back to normalcy here? Pallavi might move on with him forgetting this, he won't ever.

The best bet to save the character is to reinforce that either Esha tricked him (they did sleep together) or that nothing happened. In these situations the guilt is lesser and there is a larger scope for returning to normalcy.

I blabbered a bit too much, didn't I. I think I need to go back in zen mode.

Did I tell you since the last 3 weeks I've been waiting for Sundays and don't want them to end

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

god! now this deed done or not done is getting on my nerves.....

i just want all this to frigging get over yaar!

I say, think that they did it so you can come to terms with it quicker instead of being in agony.

But also then, if it's ever retconned and they're like "SURPRISE, no they didn't," then we'll all be happy.

It's a win win in my head, at this point.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i dont want to be a damp squib but the way people are drooling over his hand movement in that IV today, ...........i think it was just because he was uncomfortable...maybe i am wrong😆

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

same here, going forward it's going to be only Netflix and Prime for me!

I am glad I am already detaching myself from it, before any other major heartbreak happens (e.g. R-E shadi or E pregnancy or R was not trapped and actually cheated etc).

ONLY offscreen SaiShi matters to me now!

U want me to recommend some good stuff on Netflix? I've seen good shows last yr before Mhrw.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

i dont want to be a damp squib but the way people are drooling over his hand movement in that IV today, ...........i think it was just because he was uncomfortable...maybe i am wrong😆

Yeah I said the same thing. He is too broad and hence put his hand behind her. All guys do the same