Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

I think they know the end is near as far as the show is concerned so itna nahi socha bolne se pehle.

Yes, could be..

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Aru, usne woh bday wali leftover champagne peeli hogi to celebrate dussara together 🤣

Mujhe toh yahi lag raha . The way she was laughing today looking at sai who was seriously answering a ques she looked tipsy to me

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ren, I really hope and pray dil se that this is the truth at the end, but won't be watching until it's revealed. Big sucker for true love and trust, we all are, so yeah not going back until it's restored and proved. Knowing ITV and today's Sikku's stories, I am nervous to even anticipate.

Raghav was the jaan of this show and it's fandom, look where the makers brought him down to. It was so visible on Sai's face today and in his stories lately. He did not even share Sikku's stories today about the show, which is highly unusual of Sai. I wonder if he leaves the show?!

Also, Ren, sorry for being negative, but I have a feeling that this track might make RR to get married to E 😳

In my opinion he's not cheated on Pallavi and it's Esha who is the trouble maker..they will clarify it in the end because they've kept a margin to take an about turn and I trust ki they won't take it to a point of no return.

You can wait and watch later, no point boiling ur blood for a tv show. Sai won't leave the show its his first, the show will end before that imo.

I'm never watching an ITV show again. Itna addiction isn't good for my health lol.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

I quoted div with the link. Check kar. I toh couldn't hear a thing but fans translated it lipsync ko read karke.

And no i don't drink .

Shivi ne bola tha she doesn't drink. People who are casual drinkers don't get so drunk ki they get tipsy. Agar late hota in the night, mai bolti possible she's drunk.

Also champagne se chadti nai 😛

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Shivi ne bola tha she doesn't drink. People who are casual drinkers don't get so drunk ki they get tipsy. Agar late hota in the night, mai bolti possible she's drunk.

Also champagne se chadti nai 😛

hahahah true that! I also drink and only the ones that don't make you drunk, and champagne is one of them.

waise, here is USA, we go to happy hours to bars (mostly from work) which are usually around 5-6 pm, but we don't overdo since we got to drive ourselves back to home 🤣talli hone allowed nahin hain LOL

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Shivu read you're looking so hot 🥵 and she is smiling😲 why you're blushing shivu for that😉☺️https://www.instagram.com/p/CVDerPGDsRx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

i think she gets amused with all the fans fangirling over him so blatantly 🤣🤣

MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

In my opinion he's not cheated on Pallavi and it's Esha who is the trouble maker..they will clarify it in the end because they've kept a margin to take an about turn and I trust ki they won't take it to a point of no return.

You can wait and watch later, no point boiling ur blood for a tv show. Sai won't leave the show its his first, the show will end before that imo.

I'm never watching an ITV show again. Itna addiction isn't good for my health lol.

same here, I swear!

I did not watch ITV for a good 18 years (since the time I moved to US). Then suddenly one day I decided to start watching Sanjeevani 2 in 2019 (because I watched Sanjeevani 1 in my chilldhood). And that was not a good experience, thanks to again shitty tracks). Phir again .... started watching this show ONLY because I loved Sai's overall persona and here I am again .... on the verge of a heartbreak UGhhhhhh

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Back home

Someone give me SaiShi updates

MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

i think she gets amused with all the fans fangirling over him so blatantly 🤣🤣

IKR! I loved that she read that to him and that laugh at the end ☺️

joliefemme thumbnail

same here, I swear!

I did not watch ITV for a good 18 years (since the time I moved to US). Then suddenly one day I decided to start watching Sanjeevani 2 in 2019 (because I watched Sanjeevani 1 in my chilldhood). And that was not a good experience, thanks to again shitty tracks). Phir again .... started watching this show ONLY because I loved Sai's overall persona and here I am again .... on the verge of a heartbreak UGhhhhhh

I loved Sanjeevani 1 as well. Shashank Smriti were my favorites. I adored their love story though they weren't the leads.

Before Mhrw I've been addicted to Geet and IB. Both ended with bad experiences but I never learn from my mistakes 🥺 Mhrw is defo my last. I ain't khoon and jaan jalaoing wapas.

I will blissfully watch repeats of this show all my life. Main kabhi nai thakne wali mhrw dekh ke. Waise I did watch a few shows with no attachment in between. But I'm going to stick to Netflix after mhrw ends bas.