Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Interviewer asked what is one thing you ( sai) would never do to pallavi / shivi ( as usual mixing onscreen offscreen ) if you were raghav ?

.Also i heard shivi said she would not marry sai in the first place 😳

Did she say that ? 😭

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Did she say that ? 😭

Aisa kuch fans ne lip sync karke translate kara. Mujhe toh kuch samajh nahi aaya . See if you can make out what she says.

https://twitter.com/Ayesha_ZaYain2/status/1449035993437376513?t=u7ckKgbayAuMMRwgkALogQ&s=19

Edited by Phoenix_Fire123 - 2 years ago
MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Watch yesterday and today's episode. Raghav didn't cheat. Esha trapped him.

Ren, I really hope and pray dil se that this is the truth at the end, but won't be watching until it's revealed. Big sucker for true love and trust, we all are, so yeah not going back until it's restored and proved. Knowing ITV and today's Sikku's stories, I am nervous to even anticipate.

Raghav was the jaan of this show and it's fandom, look where the makers brought him down to. It was so visible on Sai's face today and in his stories lately. He did not even share Sikku's stories today about the show, which is highly unusual of Sai. I wonder if he leaves the show?!

Also, Ren, sorry for being negative, but I have a feeling that this track might make RR to get married to E 😳

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't know if i should be happy or sad for this statement...

Happy because very clearly he cleared his stand with this track and sad because with same its totally contradicting with producer's statement which can be like "paani mein reh kar magarmachh🐊 se dushmani lena"

Originally posted by: moon.child

I don't know if i should be happy or sad for this statement...

Happy because very clearly he cleared his stand with this track and sad because with same its totally contradicting with producer's statement which can be like "paani mein reh kar magarmachh🐊 se dushmani lena"

I think they know the end is near as far as the show is concerned so itna nahi socha bolne se pehle.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I doubt Aru.

Do u drink? I do, No one starts by 8. Plus before a live interview they would never.

I don't think she's drunk.

Share the one where she said she won't marry Sai. Did she mean Raghav?

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aru, usne woh bday wali leftover champagne peeli hogi to celebrate dussara together 🤣

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I doubt Aru.

Do u drink? I do, No one starts by 8. Plus before a live interview they would never.

I don't think she's drunk.

Share the one where she said she won't marry Sai. Did she mean Raghav?

I quoted div with the link. Check kar. I toh couldn't hear a thing but fans translated it lipsync ko read karke.

And no i don't drink .

Edited by Phoenix_Fire123 - 2 years ago