Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Pehle toh they were never asked about shipping related stuff. Like there was an indirect question in wajeeha's live where shivi was asked what qualities of ketan she doesn't want in her boyfriend? And she replied, "so many". I don't know if she was just playing along but he looked disappointed with her answer. Now coming to kal ka interview, as soon as the reporter uttered the word shipping, shivangi started coughing. As if she was signalling ketan that now we have to handle this question. Don't say anything smiley36 I guess the boy got the hint too because he didn't even look at her once when she was coughing. Warna socho itna caring hai apna ladka. Apni friend keliye thoda toh concern dikhata na. And lmao the way he was trying to keep a straight face smiley36

Neither denial nor acceptance. So does that mean they enjoy all the shipping? Such good friends they are smiley20

Interesting! That cough for sure was a hint . And it was to hint ketan to keep quiet and only repeat what she answers with a few twist in words here and there.

Ketan's reaction was hilarious.

Aru, I will never forget that "cough" signals oh my!

but more than that, Sai's face expressions were over the board, I was rolling on the floor 🤣

Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Griha's first IV was in June. When she asked SaiShi a question about reading their respective DMs, Sai was quick to turn to Shivi and say, ''I don't think you read your DMs.''

Such great best prends they are. Sab pata hain ek dusre ke bare mein

first of all she less active on SM, and on top of that, most of the times ladki ka phone ladke ke paas hi hota hain, to kaise she will read her DMs 😃

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I wish we could see (read: stalk) these two one entire day/24 hours non-stop!!! each and every movement of them being together .... sab batein, tease, laughter etc etc aur bhi many more 🤣🤣🤣 hamare dil ko sukoon mil ta tab LOL

Don't u wish you were a fly on their wall.

Aru, I can't help it sorry.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Misty has set her plan in motion to befriend Diljot😎

Sahu when are you going to the sets? Jaaaoo naaaa🤣

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And itna drama karne ke baad, pause lene ke baad , duniya bhar ke awkward expressions dene ke baad bhi tazbus didn't deny . Totally moulded the question as per their convenience. Itni honesty...uff.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ren, you need to clear your inbox.

joliefemme thumbnail

Aru, I will never never that "cough" signals oh my!

but more than that, Sai's face expressions were over the board, I was rolling on the floor 🤣

Yeah otherwise his expression is so different. He was such a deer in the headlights moment for him. Massoom hai. Seekh raha hai. Lmao

Ru I want a show too

MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Misty you go girl🤣

haan yehi mera kaam hain

I target people on insta to become friends to get what I want....apni chikni-chupri/sugar coated baaton sei hahahaha

my brand new DM friend is Pritesh- the singer 🤣

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Ren, you need to clear your inbox.

Shittt... Abhi thoda kar dia... Sorry

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aru, I will never never that "cough" signals oh my!

Sai be like "I'm cool, casual, nonchalant. This is my poker face, you can't tell a thing"

And here I was like🤣🤣🤣