Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MsPrez

After reading this, I really want to know what were Shivi's 2 bits to tease Ketan

I wish we could see (read: stalk) these two one entire day/24 hours non-stop!!! each and every movement of them being together .... sab batein, tease, laughter etc etc aur bhi many more 🤣🤣🤣 hamare dil ko sukoon mil ta tab LOL

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Pehle toh they were never asked about shipping related stuff. Like there was an indirect question in wajeeha's live where shivi was asked what qualities of ketan she doesn't want in her boyfriend? And she replied, "so many". I don't know if she was just playing along but he looked disappointed with her answer. Now coming to kal ka interview, as soon as the reporter uttered the word shipping, shivangi started coughing. As if she was signalling ketan that now we have to handle this question. Don't say anything smiley36 I guess the boy got the hint too because he didn't even look at her once when she was coughing. Warna socho itna caring hai apna ladka. Apni friend keliye thoda toh concern dikhata na. And lmao the way he was trying to keep a straight face smiley36

Neither denial nor acceptance. So does that mean they enjoy all the shipping? Such good friends they are smiley20

Interesting! That cough for sure was a hint . And it was to hint ketan to keep quiet and only repeat what she answers with a few twist in words here and there.

Ketan's reaction was hilarious.

Aru I mentioned this earlier too--I do the saaaameee thing when trying to evade such a question. Sai's face was a dead giveaway. There was this tirchi smile on his face while he was scratching his forehead as if trying REALLY hard not to squeal and jump up and down and do all pol-khol because apna ladka hain hi 5 saal ka🤣 Shivi ko achanak yaad aaya aaj mera khaansne ka din hain🤣

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Koi message karke pucho what is the tease pls... Hahaha. I'm dying to know.

I will try to become friend with her now on insta, plan in place 😃

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I will try to become friend with her now on insta, plan in place 😃

Misty you go girl🤣

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Aru I mentioned this earlier too--I do the saaaameee thing when trying to evade such a question. Sai's face was a dead giveaway. There was this tirchi smile on his face while he was scratching his forehead as if he trying REALLY hard not to squeal and jump up and down and do all pol-khol because apna ladka hain hi 5 saal ka🤣 Shivi ko achanak yaad aaya aaj mera khaansne ka din hain🤣

The way he smiled when she coughed the second time around. He was like aa gaya yaar samajh mein . Itna dumb kyu samajhti hain meri tazbu mujhe 😂

MistyMelody thumbnail

His failed attempt of hiding his laughter was hilarious🤣

haan, pura time wow side-wala smile deta raha, awkward sa .... LMFAO 🤣

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They really had a lot of progression from June to July.

MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

The interview man, cracks me up so bad, jaise ke Shivi ko covid hain aur Sai isi dar mein hain kahin use bhi na ho jaaye🤣smiley37

aur ab bas chale toh ek dusre ke godi mein hain beth jaaye 🤣

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

July is the month i would say when the wind changed it's direction

rubys07 thumbnail

Zasha itna feels nai do mereko. Uff someone can do a show just on their story alone