Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rubys07

Ren did you forget it's ITV?😆 Director toh phir bhi ban jaaye but the channel and the TRP audience will never approve of such "boldness", especially coming from an FL because they're supposed to be sanskaar personified. Oh the blasphemy😆

In most shows, even cheek kisses are shows indirectly, like a brush of lips or in a way so it's not directly visible. I'm grateful they're not doing that.

But yeah, I wish we got longer kisses, on the cheek, nose, forehead (this one is such a common ITV kiss IDK why RaghVi never do it??), shoulder, hand, arm, other places mentioning which will definitely get me flagged❤️

I'm stuck at other places that you've written. Luckily there's no bar on imagination. Shivpal sairag what have yall done.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rubys07

Ren did you forget it's ITV?😆 Director toh phir bhi ban jaaye but the channel and the TRP audience will never approve of such "boldness", especially coming from an FL because they're supposed to be sanskaar personified. Oh the blasphemy😆

In most shows, even cheek kisses are shows indirectly, like a brush of lips or in a way so it's not directly visible. I'm grateful they're not doing that.

But yeah, I wish we got longer kisses, on the cheek, nose, forehead (this one is such a common ITV kiss IDK why RaghVi never do it??), shoulder, hand, arm, other places mentioning which will definitely get me flagged❤️

Ru , please watch immj2 you will be blown away with the intimacy ✌️👍

Oh my 🙈. Passionate hugs, kisses and lift's.. you won't feel like closing your eyes ✌️

No saas bahu it's thriller, you can give a try and see.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

This is the second time he wanted babies and he even raised it to Pallavi. I want to understand her reaction to that. She seemed too cool about it. Like ok we'll think about it?

So what are raghvi upto? Behave like a normal couple and show each other that they hate the other except when having coitus?

yeah she didn't seem opposed? just surprised? She loves him too but she's put that aside for her vengeance.

I'm actually waiting for the feelings to start being more evident to each other. I'm over the constant hate ngl LOL. Its a lot. Like its over 50 chapters and she (writer) just got to the point of him acknowledging his feelings for P to himself. But P in GP is WAYYY more fierce and hard than P in MHRW. It's harder for me to tell when she'd soften after marriage.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved her kisses to him in the D House so it's definitely not an issue of the actors. Why can't the director take care of these. They need to show more passion. I hope after the con we get to see all these scenes u want fria warna we need to make do with GP. I'm so glad for it.

Raghav in GP simping so much he wants babies with enemy no 1

I definitely want to read this ren, where I should find it?

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

I definitely want to read this ren, where I should find it?

https://www.wattpad.com/story/272376950-guilty-pleasures

Word Count: 1

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

yeah she didn't seem opposed? just surprised? She loves him too but she's put that aside for her vengeance.

I'm actually waiting for the feelings to start being more evident to each other. I'm over the constant hate ngl LOL. Its a lot. Like its over 50 chapters and she (writer) just got to the point of him acknowledging his feelings for P to himself. But P in GP is WAYYY more fierce and hard than P in MHRW. It's harder for me to tell when she'd soften after marriage.

That's why I like Pals in GP. She's way stronger and bolder. Yeah things are turning Fria, it's a matter of now him getting to know the truth and redemption. This one will be quicker I suppose because the feelings are all there.

She also loves him very much. I was shocked they consummated the marriage on the wedding night and every night thereafter. I'm like where's the hate 😅.

But I can see the longing also so it's not out of character.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

Nope. I had to use google to translate what you wrote😆

I only know few words ... the usual ones :-)

Ana, Tu ne parles pas Francois. Pas mal.

Je parle peu.

Liyah, tu parles bien?

My French is slightly rusty bear with me.

fria319 thumbnail

That's why I like Pals in GP. She's way stronger and bolder. Yeah things are turning Fria, it's a matter of now him getting to know the truth and redemption. This one will be quicker I suppose because the feelings are all there.

She also loves him very much. I was shocked they consummated the marriage on the wedding night and every night thereafter. I'm like where's the hate 😅.

But I can see the longing also so it's not out of character.

Even in their arguments.. they'd always go at it like rabbits.

Like she cannot stay away from that part of their relationship. It comforts her even when he's the one that hurt her.

The hate isn't really there bc they both love each other even when R wasn't even ready to admit it. We knew from the first chapter, I think, that P was in love with R and that's why she needed to end it. So it's the whole thing of "a very fine line between love and hate". Hate is there in their speech but not their physical relationship.Their physical relationship lets them put aside the hate and just focus on them two in the moment. Their personalities are at war with each other, not their bodies. 😆

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

Even in their arguments.. they'd always go at it like rabbits.

Like she cannot stay away from that part of their relationship. It comforts her even when he's the one that hurt her.

The hate isn't really there bc they both love each other even when R wasn't even ready to admit it. We knew from the first chapter, I think, that P was in love with R and that's why she needed to end it. So it's the whole thing of "a very fine line between love and hate". Hate is there in their speech but not their physical relationship.Their physical relationship lets them put aside the hate and just focus on them two in the moment. Their personalities are at war with each other, not their bodies. 😆

Lol.

I think the hate is because they know the power the other holds to break their heart. Both are in self-preservation mode. She's more into right now because of the hurt he's already caused her.

I can't wait to see him know the truth and pursue her. I think that's when she'll not even let him have her sexually. His frustration will be epic. No release as well.. hehhe

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ye kya baatien ho rahi hai😂.

I am feeling Raghvi and Saishi deprived. Someone please help me.