Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Pehle toh they were never asked about shipping related stuff. Like there was an indirect question in wajeeha's live where shivi was asked what qualities of ketan she doesn't want in her boyfriend? And she replied, "so many". I don't know if she was just playing along but he looked disappointed with her answer. Now coming to kal ka interview, as soon as the reporter uttered the word shipping, shivangi started coughing. As if she was signalling ketan that now we have to handle this question. Don't say anything smiley36 I guess the boy got the hint too because he didn't even look at her once when she was coughing. Warna socho itna caring hai apna ladka. Apni friend keliye thoda toh concern dikhata na. And lmao the way he was trying to keep a straight face smiley36

Neither denial nor acceptance. So does that mean they enjoy all the shipping? Such good friends they are smiley20

Interesting! That cough for sure was a hint . And it was to hint ketan to keep quiet and only repeat what she answers with a few twist in words here and there.

Ketan's reaction was hilarious.

His failed attempt of hiding his laughter was hilarious🤣

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Koi mujhe bataayga how to quote previous cc ka comment in new cc 😪

MsPrez thumbnail

Koi mujhe bataayga how to quote previous cc ka comment in new cc 😪

You quote the comment there and then cut-paste the whole thing in the reply of the new place.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Pehle toh they were never asked about shipping related stuff. Like there was an indirect question in wajeeha's live where shivi was asked what qualities of ketan she doesn't want in her boyfriend? And she replied, "so many". I don't know if she was just playing along but he looked disappointed with her answer. Now coming to kal ka interview, as soon as the reporter uttered the word shipping, shivangi started coughing. As if she was signalling ketan that now we have to handle this question. Don't say anything smiley36 I guess the boy got the hint too because he didn't even look at her once when she was coughing. Warna socho itna caring hai apna ladka. Apni friend keliye thoda toh concern dikhata na. And lmao the way he was trying to keep a straight face smiley36

Neither denial nor acceptance. So does that mean they enjoy all the shipping? Such good friends they are smiley20

Interesting! That cough for sure was a hint . And it was to hint ketan to keep quiet and only repeat what she answers with a few twist in words here and there.

Ketan's reaction was hilarious.

Yes his straight face was so funny it was telling.

I love how you get the memo and follow it so well. You're a smart tazbu.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aru I just called u a smart tazbu and u asked the question about quoting. Shitttt

MsPrez thumbnail

So, Shivi had a full conversation with Diljot about Sai's cold reply to her enthusiastic good morning in the initial days. I wonder aaj kal Diljot ka khayal hoga SaiShi ke bare mein

Edited by MsPrez - 2 years ago
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Iss sab mein "likhe jo khat tuzhe" kahan fit hua😜😜😜karte kya hain dono....college life shoot hua toh yeh log bhi chits kya

Sahi hain!

Ps...sorry ...was watching the song and remembered sai's story....

Edited by 77nikita - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Aru I just called u a smart tazbu and u asked the question about quoting. Shitttt

Don't judge me ren . I am still a dazzling newbie 🤣

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Griha ke 100th episode mein Shivi mentioned how difficult it is to explain Hindi phrases to Sai and how she does it by breaking down it into small portions. Aur promo BTS mein Sai was the one telling Shivi where the Telugu sentence begins from

Does this count as a parallel?

Zasha YES YES, isme MF and social media pe sabne thesis kar dala. That was actually the first thing I thought of when watching the promo bts

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Iss sab mein "likhe jo khat tuzhe" kahan fit hua😜😜😜karte kya hain dono....college life shoot hua toh yeh log bhi chits kya

Sahi hain!

That was that music concert ka hangover from last night .

Stories mein itne mast mast songs daalta hain ladka.

Iv mein jaise hi songs ke baare mein pointed ques pucha jaata hain he goes full blank.