Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Just watched bed scene again why pals baby is keep on smiling on his chest😆 did she feel ticklish on his chest or out of shy☺️

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Everyone's delulu here that's why we have this CC. Dont u pin this solely on me Ru

Word Count: 1

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Have we changed the mode of transport due to the memo???

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Just watched bed scene again why pals baby is keep on smiling on his chest😆 did she feel ticklish on his chest or out of shy☺️

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

First time haina … absorbing everything … she is smiling ☺️blushing

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Fria awesome gifs 🥳

fria319 thumbnail

Have we changed the mode of transport due to the memo???

100%

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fria319

yupppp - i legit started from ep 1 again.

I just saw that episode! YES to all that you said.... uuffff that kind of haq is what made me stick around. First time I was watching i was like "how they gonna fall in love?" - it was the haq that made me be like - ok they got some je nai sais quoi thing going on.

All their physical contact for us was so APPARENT - like I would make sure to pay attention but for them it was so natural - the touching. That's what I understood on the rewatch how it was so natural for them to physically contact each other.

Remember the blouse button scene? Hands down one of my favorite scenes till date. He just went to her, unprompted, to close the blouse, FROM THE FRONT, as if he had every haq in the world to do that for her. ☺️

b: OML YES I was watching that episode the other day! He was so casual: no uneasiness, no reservations just bindaas saying your blouse button is open and approaching her, even when they were having their 36 ka aakhda during that time.

Another thing I've noticed in these episodes are Pallavi's comments on how the D house was full of wedding guests and there'd be hungama if they were seen together, and even Raghav casually saying "tumhara beti mere piche pada hain" to VD. They never behaved like "Haww how can people think that, such dirty minds" because deep down they both knew that when they were together, they gave off that kind of vibe to others, like they had something unique going on. They both knew exactly how to get on each other's nerves, and that tension, that push-and-pull in those episodes still gives me goosebumps

fria319 thumbnail

Fria he went to tell her he'll kick her out of Hyderabad and he went and did all that. Such a stupid man.

Also his look at her bare waist burnt her skin too, she felt him stare. Ufff... Chemistry

He just.. KEPT staring too. This guy.

Who do you think was attracted to who first??

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Fria awesome gifs 🥳

thank you 😳 I try 🤣