Shivu Kya baath hey badi Pyaar ara hey on leader😆

These days these VM likings says all ☺️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU_wWvCAUQ9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mujhe haq hai

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

1st time I noticed when drunk pallavi pulled R to bed and they came to a kissing distance .... he had a big gulp 🤣

there were 2-3 more in other episodes

Was it there in the bathrobe episode n the tera chehra episode as well?

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rubys07

Fria you rewatching too? I've started from the first episode since the ACP track, and I agree. The dynamic between these two were always different, even when they haaaated each other's guts. In that episode where Raghav hears about Pallavi having an accident and searches for her all night, he gets angry because how dare she leave the challenge with him unfinished, koi haq nahi hain use marne ka bhi smiley36 They never shied away from physical contact and it was so refreshing to see on ITV, warna toh in typical shows people have heart attacks over accidental brushing of fingers😳😆

Their intimacy was very natural. When their relationship started getting better after marriage, they very casually started holding each other’s hands. There wasn’t a boring stretched moment where they’re like — oh i touched your hand shit. Pallavi held Raghav’s hand in front of the Deshmukhs and vice versa. And in the first jhadu pitai, she HUGGED him in front of Amma. Imagine any other FL doing that they would’ve died of heart attack.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Who is this? The tone of this message isn't comforting.

Kush aka Sunny
fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Fria you rewatching too? I've started from the first episode since the ACP track, and I agree. The dynamic between these two were always different, even when they haaaated each other's guts. In that episode where Raghav hears about Pallavi having an accident and searches for her all night, he gets angry because how dare she leave the challenge with him unfinished, koi haq nahi hain use marne ka bhi smiley36 They never shied away from physical contact and it was so refreshing to see on ITV, warna toh in typical shows people have heart attacks over accidental brushing of fingers😳😆

yupppp - i legit started from ep 1 again.

I just saw that episode! YES to all that you said.... uuffff that kind of haq is what made me stick around. First time I was watching i was like "how they gonna fall in love?" - it was the haq that made me be like - ok they got some je nai sais quoi thing going on.

All their physical contact for us was so APPARENT - like I would make sure to pay attention but for them it was so natural - the touching. That's what I understood on the rewatch how it was so natural for them to physically contact each other.

Remember the blouse button scene? Hands down one of my favorite scenes till date. He just went to her, unprompted, to close the blouse, FROM THE FRONT, as if he had every haq in the world to do that for her. ☺️

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I need the gifs because I see very subtle hints I'm turning blind I want to turn delulu.

Ru and Fria, the pre-marriage sequences were gold.

Waise did anyone feel GP rehash in the night sequence. I love that FF shows how only both can hurt and heal each other. Whatever is there it's always between them.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I mean, Sai just gave that stare to Shi with such a naughty and secretive laugh, and She could not even stare back .... instantly covered her mouth and face with hand and hair with blushing smile .... Sai kept on checking on her by leaning his head.

These two can just kill us with these mysterious gestures

the mystery really does kill us 🤣 I'm always wondering what every stare, gesture, side look, smirk, smile, means.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

10:24, starts with the chaand in the sky

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Iss interviewer itne hanste hanste itne sare relationship questions poochh liye🤣

Okay, this is again HUGE!

Shivi is asked what one thing Sai does that she doesn't want her boyfriend to do. She said he gets angry very quick, ladka seekh raha hain.

Why, Shivi? Boyfriend toh koi aur hoga na then why should Sai learn?😲

Guys - this handle is Saishi shipper but never seen her tagging saishi...read the comments, everyone wants to know why shivu wants to change everything of him🤣pallavi makes sense ✌️ why shivu🤣🤣 everyone knows about this so called friends🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUsiZQxB0gz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Guys - this handle is Saishi shipper but never seen her tagging saishi...read the comments, everyone wants to know why shivu wants to change everything of him🤣pallavi makes sense ✌️ why shivu🤣🤣 everyone knows about this so called friends🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUsiZQxB0gz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Word Count: 1