Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fria319

its subtle. I caught Shivi almost smiling too. I think something happened in BTS LOL.

kuch na kuch hota hi rehta hai dono mein, remember their questionable reactions in IF IV when the host asked reel characters rubbed on real life 🤣

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Bold, I want it spelled out...

Fria Raghvi are a very physical couple even before marriage they touched each other more than they would another person in the same situation. HAQ is what I feel it was between them. That's one reason no con always felt illogical. I'm glad she's taking the steps and he's going to be so pained to reject her advances. Serves him right.

You're getting delulu seeing offscreen things on screen let me check n come. Anjali ur gifs can help babe.

YES. HAQ. Their haq on each other - i'm rewatching from the beginning. It's so evident and I pay more attention to it now than I did before. That haq - uffffffff I LOOOOOVEEE ITTTT.

No no Ru saw it too - and Zasha - we're not delulu hahahahhaha

fria319 thumbnail

Misty hugs back. You can watch yesterday and today if you're comfortable. The episodes were good.

Can someone really point all the gulp scenes where the lines were blurred iykwim.

Fria the sex is going to be intense hot passionate and fiery. I can't wait. Lots more gulping and smiling coming then.

go read Anushka's new OS on the 18+ thread. ☺️smiley43smiley43smiley43

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Jhuta kaane se pyaar badtha hai

Let me count the times they ate each other’s leftovers.

1. Sai’s birthday: He was going to feed the leftover to Mishraji but Mishraji ka cake alag se tha so he ate it himself.

2. Apple: Ussne socha bhi nehi hoga ki audience yeh dekh legi after all his back was facing the camera. But fandom hain badi chalak.

3. 200th episode: After they fed each other cake, unnke haathon pe jo frosting laga tha vo khudne khaye the.

Edited by MsPrez - 2 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bold, I want it spelled out...

Fria Raghvi are a very physical couple even before marriage they touched each other more than they would another person in the same situation. HAQ is what I feel it was between them. That's one reason no con always felt illogical. I'm glad she's taking the steps and he's going to be so pained to reject her advances. Serves him right.

You're getting delulu seeing offscreen things on screen let me check n come. Anjali ur gifs can help babe.

Ren watch that scene please, after Fria's confirmation I believe the lines got blurred for a bit there

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Misty hugs back. You can watch yesterday and today if you're comfortable. The episodes were good.

Can someone really point all the gulp scenes where the lines were blurred iykwim.

Fria the sex is going to be intense hot passionate and fiery. I can't wait. Lots more gulping and smiling coming then.

Yeh hua nah Ren Waali baath …. Chal ab hug de mujhe 🤗

MsPrez thumbnail

Ren and her optimism👏
fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

kuch na kuch hota hi rehta hai dono mein, remember their questionable reactions in IF IV when the host asked reel characters rubbed on real life 🤣

i so wanted to know what that inside joke was during the iV 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Waise I haven’t watched the episode, kuch hain dekhne layak?

Zasha, the bedroom scene is nice, you can give it a go.

MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

YES. HAQ. Their haq on each other - i'm rewatching from the beginning. It's so evident and I pay more attention to it now than I did before. That haq - uffffffff I LOOOOOVEEE ITTTT.

No no Ru saw it too - and Zasha - we're not delulu hahahahhaha

Yeh mujhe humesha yaad dilati rehna, mujhe doubt hone lagta hain kabhi kabhi😆