Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

for me too please, can anyone only post the bedroom scene here in the chat?

I skipped 4 episodes in a row, don't want to even click on the episode, so pissed I am 🤬

Re, hugs 🤗

hubby was on moon land misty that i missed four episodes on a row😔

thanks to sikku😡

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Z you are so cute... Yes it could be a edit slip up.. I saw the gulp and eye thing. It was so very subtle. He was jn character come on... Skr is a brilliant actor.

Fria gayu I feel you both. I so badly wanted the con but we make do with what we get. I loved the night scene. It was so peaceful and beautiful. It didn't feel tainted. I loved his watery eye and tear.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

kitna pyara hai na woh "this guy" "this man" or "this person" 🤣

I think I heard Shivangi call him Sai only once in all of their interviews and it was in Griha’s 100 episodes IV. Except for that humesha THIS GUY/THIS MAN/THIS PERSON bulati hain
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

man don't get me started on the timeline for their relationship phases. They went off track - in terms of relationship progress/stages - the minute they rushed ILU confession.

But yes. Let's all just focus on the possible GOOD , INTENSE, SEXY cons night. They have to let out all this tension eventually. ☺️smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

Sikku bhaiya let out nahi tha issi liye khand ho gaya

Ab sudar jao Aur con de dho

Kavya kahan hai ???

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Mereko tho woh pura episode improvisation laghtha hai

Apple wala scene bhi … I mean Sab Kuch

Apple toh of course. Sai be like — Yeh apple toh waste hoga. Khane ko waste nehi karna chahiye. Let me just eat it.
joliefemme thumbnail

sooo precioussssss

MY BABIESSSSS one is in soo much pain and the other one - its only a matter of time before she's in even more pain. 😭smiley19smiley19smiley19

They need each other so much. The comfort they seek - its only found in each other. He is so distraught - he relly just needs to come clean so they can start to overcome this. He's going to break the two of them the longer he keeps this a secret.

And yes the cheek kiss - she is so affectionate with him. To be honest, I always assumed they'd be a very physical couple - always hugging, touching each other, kissing, etc. Which is why I never understood the delay in cons night. But yes, why does Siku only show these things during a 3rd angle track!?!?!? 😡😡 He only puts in romance or gestures to appease the audience and we fall for it every time.

You know I hope at the end of this track, R tells E that what he has with P is on another level. I know he's trying to say all these things. But I want him to spell it out.

It was PALLAVI who taught him love. It's PALLAVI who comforts and prioritizes him in a way no one else does. It's PALLAVI that makes him want to be a better man. It's PALLAVI who will pick him up when he falls, dust him off, and give him the courage to get back up again. It's PALLAVI who will fight against him, just for his benefit only. It's PALLAVI who's his home, no one else.

Bold, I want it spelled out...

Fria Raghvi are a very physical couple even before marriage they touched each other more than they would another person in the same situation. HAQ is what I feel it was between them. That's one reason no con always felt illogical. I'm glad she's taking the steps and he's going to be so pained to reject her advances. Serves him right.

You're getting delulu seeing offscreen things on screen let me check n come. Anjali ur gifs can help babe.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Apple toh of course. Sai be like — Yeh apple toh waste hoga. Khane ko waste nehi karna chahiye. Let me just eat it.

Jhuta kaane se pyaar badtha hai

MistyMelody thumbnail

man don't get me started on the timeline for their relationship phases. They went off track - in terms of relationship progress/stages - the minute they rushed ILU confession.

But yes. Let's all just focus on the possible GOOD , INTENSE, SEXY cons night. They have to let out all this tension eventually. ☺️smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

Yaar, I want to say this - I feel they already consummated their marriage. Sikku never showed it, it's just implied.

I mean, two things -

1st, (I have only seen caps of today's bedroom scene and reading abt it here) The level of physical comfort they're sharing in bed, this usually does not come without consummation. I know it 😛

And, 2ndly, R imagined P in that hotel, and went for all the way (whatever happened). I mean it seemed like a casual thing in R's mind .... like, oh there is my wife and let's do it. If it never happened before, it would have been a bit different.

I hope and wish my theory is wrong, and we do get an intense CON. That would be ONLY good thing coming out of this shitty track 🤬

gaya84 thumbnail

Fria when people are so emotionally connected there would be Little less attraction even though they look like Greek couple because for them companion is most important than sex and body. They want raghvi together on same page since Mandy have intention to get pallavi back so the moment they felt Mandy is back to claim her both blurted that feelings out of losing each other..

Now they went to next level on marriage now esha presence will make them to realize about their physical which they didn't think of it as of now since pallavi was also on secure relationship she didn't felt anything now she will feel those emotions. Anyway kick esha ass and bring out best consummation.

joliefemme thumbnail

Misty hugs back. You can watch yesterday and today if you're comfortable. The episodes were good.

Can someone really point all the gulp scenes where the lines were blurred iykwim.

Fria the sex is going to be intense hot passionate and fiery. I can't wait. Lots more gulping and smiling coming then.