Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Caption continued in comment : And I apologize for the "tease". Will try to tease you little less next time

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVA9Ehrqj3S/?utm_medium=copy_link

She also wrote in one post that shivi added her 2 bits to tease ketan when she was having a word with him .

Tazbu leader ko kisi baat pe tease kiya jaa raha hain bhai😆

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

And not to forget, she added her 2 bits to tease Ketan 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVA43h7qBlX/?utm_medium=copy_link

After reading this, I really want to know what were Shivi's 2 bits to tease Ketan

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Pehle IV mein there's so much distance between them ki Sai adha time tha hi nehi frame mein🤣

Why have I not seen this India tv wala interview. Kal fursat main dekhungi

joliefemme thumbnail

Koi message karke pucho what is the tease pls... Hahaha. I'm dying to know.

joliefemme thumbnail

Guys pls have a lot at the first page and let me know if I need to add anything to make it perfect.

Random tags

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Pehle IV mein there's so much distance between them ki Sai adha time tha hi nehi frame mein🤣

The interview man, cracks me up so bad, jaise ke Shivi ko covid hain aur Sai isi dar mein hain kahin use bhi na ho jaaye🤣smiley37

AnOptimist thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aru I replied you in previous thread. Idhar quote karna pls 😂

MsPrez thumbnail

Griha ke 100th episode mein Shivi mentioned how difficult it is to explain Hindi phrases to Sai and how she does it by breaking down it into small portions. Aur promo BTS mein Sai was the one telling Shivi where the Telugu sentence begins from

Does this count as a parallel?

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pehle toh they were never asked about shipping related stuff. Like there was an indirect question in wajeeha's live where shivi was asked what qualities of ketan she doesn't want in her boyfriend? And she replied, "so many". I don't know if she was just playing along but he looked disappointed with her answer. Now coming to kal ka interview, as soon as the reporter uttered the word shipping, shivangi started coughing. As if she was signalling ketan that now we have to handle this question. Don't say anything smiley36 I guess the boy got the hint too because he didn't even look at her once when she was coughing. Warna socho itna caring hai apna ladka. Apni friend keliye thoda toh concern dikhata na. And lmao the way he was trying to keep a straight face smiley36

Neither denial nor acceptance. So does that mean they enjoy all the shipping? Such good friends they are smiley20

Interesting! That cough for sure was a hint . And it was to hint ketan to keep quiet and only repeat what she answers with a few twist in words here and there.

Ketan's reaction was hilarious.

MsPrez thumbnail

Griha's first IV was in June. When she asked SaiShi a question about reading their respective DMs, Sai was quick to turn to Shivi and say, ''I don't think you read your DMs.''

Such great best prends they are. Sab pata hain ek dusre ke bare mein