Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rubys07

Is it just me being delulu or right before "Pallavi" kisses "Raghav" on the cheek, there is a very slight hint of a smile on his face? And then a very subtle movement of his eyelids during the act?

Quote signs cuz if you know, you know☺️🤣

He Gulped too and his eyes were relaxed in that scene because before that his eyes were stretched in tense☺️☺️

Edited by moon.child - 2 years ago
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rubys07

Is it just me being delulu or right before "Pallavi" kisses "Raghav" on the cheek, there is a very slight hint of a smile on his face? And then a very subtle movement of his eyelids during the act?

Quote signs cuz if you know, you know☺️🤣

If ”Raghav” laughing could get telecasted during Mama-Maushi drama, toh phir it could have happened again this time as well😆
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Who will keep a man who is heads over heels with cute and beautiful wiffy 🤧🤧🤦🤦

But esha is yuck 🤢🤢😝😝🤪🤪

I don't even want to think he kissed her 🤢

Not poor raghav😡 who ask him love his 🥃 first love more🤬🤬

What he said he love whiskey and pallu na , now buktho😡 Pagal ladka 😡

Jaise I love you I love my whiskey too bhi improvisation hai 🤣look at p ka reaction when he says that

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon.child

He Gulped too and his eyes were relaxed in that scene because before that his were stretched in tense☺️☺️

Haan tho Anjali kiss mila hai yaar …

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys I'm all ok. This negativity doesn't affect me at all. The show affects me more.

Anyway, anjali can I get gifs of the kiss and bed scene todah pretty pls.

Fria and Ru it's so subtle or I'm making things in my mind?? I need stills and gifs to see....

MsPrez thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Jaise I love you I love my whiskey too bhi improvisation hai 🤣look at p ka reaction when he says that

I thought only I felt “Pallavi” had almost broken out of character and into laughter there🤣
MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moon.child

He Gulped too and his eyes were relaxed in that scene because before that his eyes were stretched in tense☺️☺️

Anjali, that's one of the many "Sai" things .... gulping during romantic scene hahahah

I at least have noticed in 3-4 times before .... he did that when their faces were in kissing distance.

all I can say is, I love Sai 😉

MsPrez thumbnail

Waise I haven’t watched the episode, kuch hain dekhne layak?

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fria319

i know right. it doesn't suit us at all.

i can't even think of my signature 18+ thoughts bc i'm like HOW is THAT going to happen now.

what a sad week Gayu. Wrong 18+ thoughts about the wrong couple bc we can't even figure out if they actually did anything 18+ or not 🤣

Hahah @ your hubby smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Yes P was going crazy wondering what happened to him. She's his wife - she knows when something's bothering him. She's giving him the space to come to her and figure it out. I hope he comes to her himself and just bares it all.

Yes they are each other's peace and solace. They need each other no matter how much they've hurt each other or how guilty they feel about hurting the other.

. It's going to be so hard to see Pallavi be rejected when she's trying to get closer to her husband. 😭

I just hope this all leads to a great consummation episode. Saishi are gonna kill it I bet.

haain 18+ thoughtswe are on world war four🤣🤣blood shed is happening where to think tarki thoughts😆.. no wonder pallu going for seduce mode because of esha entry🤢 poor girl she still won't know the full truth.. she looks so beautiful fria on yellow saree but she going to face heart break😭😭

i already imagined we both hug each other and cry buckets😭😭😭 but she will be become strong😎

she is giving him space but knows something is bothering him for sure.. she cant ask farhad too since he didnt went with him😔.. Once all these non sense is done better sikku serve raghvi best cons😡

now saishi will kill and rock it😉😉😳😆

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Guys I'm all ok. This negativity doesn't affect me at all. The show affects me more.

Anyway, anjali can I get gifs of the kiss and bed scene todah pretty pls.

Fria and Ru it's so subtle or I'm making things in my mind?? I need stills and gifs to see....

Yes Anjali pls

Hum ko gif mangtha ☺️