Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: moon.child

The first line : i tell you dude 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I read a line in WU that in precap esha entered RR mansion holding Raghav's hand and when i actually watched precap and particular that scene it was so different,, like any person can say that she was not entering by holding his hand but when pallavi asked to raghav and he was about answer then esha hold his hand to stop him.. its looks so clear yaar,, kya se kya bana dete hai and exactly Ren, i am beyond shocked that these are same people who were spreading positivity during pallavi mandar track because she was being bashed unnecessarily and now SAME people are creating toxicity in both IF and TT🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Yes anjali it's so sad na..being neutral fans it's really upsetting for us to see the level of hatred. This is a tit for tat behaviour but 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Yes all his actions are twisted and presented toh who's not watching is getting swayed.

I agree Raghav is wrong on multiple levels koi justify nai kar rha usko, but atleast thoda consideration do usko. He will repent and pay for his sins. But theek hai those who genuinely loved Raghvi with their flaws are enjoying the episodes. It's a good track with some of tadka but bardashtable.

Thank god I'm not on TT.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Is it just me being delulu or right before "Pallavi" kisses "Raghav" on the cheek, there is a very slight hint of a smile on his face? And then a very subtle movement of his eyelids during the act?

Quote signs cuz if you know, you know☺️🤣

OMG OMG OMG

THANK GOODNESS IT WASN'T JUST ME

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MHRW99

I’m so relieved gayu after the break from MF … I’m at happy space here … I talk to chechi on pm and I’m done .. I mainly look forward to her posts and yours .. now on pm with chechi and Tu yahan hai

There I go and like Ren,sahu and few other posts whom I know ..

Coming to the epi

Why I feel sunny and Pallavi will join hands .. acp ko negative bana denghe

Possible Divya ✌️✌️..this guy wants to stay on RR mansion hook or crook so to get into good books he will go any length so anyway that would help our pals baby 😆.. always want to remain on positive place for our own peace and sanity 🙏

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Hey you're back🤗

We both go low 🙈. don't suits for ourselves😆

Glad you done with cleaning and I also done with dinner.. hubby was so happy 😁 he is glowing in happiness because I didn't watched the episodes from Monday🤣🤣 he can't believe it's happening😆. He laid his head on my lap and saying hey finally I got my wiffy he and his drama🤷🤦

Finally finally poor girl got the hug 😭😭

She is going crazy inside without reaching him and yesterday she don't have any idea why he is pushing her and he also left his hand when she was speaking so emotionally..my heart went for her 😭😭

I know he also need her because at EOD she is his peace. Finally both hugged and found peace on each other..it's very beautiful Fria, I think 🤔 first time we are seeing they're hugging like this after 200+ episodes.

Sure he will push her on yellow saree..sure they will have good consummation ✌️✌️ otherwise we both are their to give🤬🤬 to sikku😡

Gayu

It’s all sikku fault for keeping them apart

Aise Naye jode ko and that too hopelessly in love with eo … without any physical relationship ke koi rakhtha hai Kya 🤣

Ho gaya nah khand bechara Raghav ..

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Anjali some don’t have control

Ek id hai MF main

Kuch bhi bolthi hai and she thinks she is being funny

I wanna know PM me. Hope my dabba isn't full 🤣

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

OMG OMG OMG

THANK GOODNESS IT WASN'T JUST ME

🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Improvisation hai bhaiya improvisation 🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

Gayu

It’s all sikku fault for keeping them apart

Aise Naye jode ko and that too hopelessly in love with eo … without any physical relationship ke koi rakhtha hai Kya 🤣

Ho gaya nah khand bechara Raghav ..

Who will keep a man who is heads over heels with cute and beautiful wiffy 🤧🤧🤦🤦

But esha is yuck 🤢🤢😝😝🤪🤪

I don't even want to think he kissed her 🤢

Not poor raghav😡 who ask him love his 🥃 first love more🤬🤬

What he said he love whiskey and pallu na , now buktho😡 Pagal ladka 😡

gaya84 thumbnail

Improvisation hai bhaiya improvisation 🤣

We are just good and best friends 🤷🤷🤣🤣

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

gayuuu 🤗

I went to go play music and clean my office to forget about the track in general...😆

Then..

tehra chehra played AND I THOUGHT OF RAGHAV AND PALLAVI AGAIN 😭smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

smiley44smiley44smiley44

the bed scene:

that was one of the best moments of the episode.

I'm glad Raghav accepted the hug this time. He needed it, and she needed it. He can't face her during the day time, but at night he can.

Babies look so beautiful like that. HOW HARD WAS IT SIKU TO SHOW THAT BEFORE, I MEAN CMON.

think of all the side hugs in bed we missed Gayu 😭

at least we're getting some kind of action? sigh.

I SWEAR. IF THERES NO CONS NIGHT AFTER ALL THIS SUFFERING, I'm never watching another SS show ever again.

Fria

I know it’s sad we got the hugging and sleeping in bed at this point … how many chances they could have shown but nahi … reason behind if they are hugging and sleeping everyday then they might have to show their SR before all this … and I think as per story or whatever crap they didn’t want show SR

Ab dekhna we will get a good con .. intense .. after all humare babies kitna Hardwork Karthe hain scenes par ☺️

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Hey you're back🤗

We both go low 🙈. don't suits for ourselves😆

Glad you done with cleaning and I also done with dinner.. hubby was so happy 😁 he is glowing in happiness because I didn't watched the episodes from Monday🤣🤣 he can't believe it's happening😆. He laid his head on my lap and saying hey finally I got my wiffy he and his drama🤷🤦

Finally finally poor girl got the hug 😭😭

She is going crazy inside without reaching him and yesterday she don't have any idea why he is pushing her and he also left his hand when she was speaking so emotionally..my heart went for her 😭😭

I know he also need her because at EOD she is his peace. Finally both hugged and found peace on each other..it's very beautiful Fria, I think 🤔 first time we are seeing they're hugging like this after 200+ episodes.

Sure he will push her on yellow saree..sure they will have good consummation ✌️✌️ otherwise we both are their to give🤬🤬 to sikku😡

i know right. it doesn't suit us at all.

i can't even think of my signature 18+ thoughts bc i'm like HOW is THAT going to happen now.

what a sad week Gayu. Wrong 18+ thoughts about the wrong couple bc we can't even figure out if they actually did anything 18+ or not 🤣

Hahah @ your hubby smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Yes P was going crazy wondering what happened to him. She's his wife - she knows when something's bothering him. She's giving him the space to come to her and figure it out. I hope he comes to her himself and just bares it all.

Yes they are each other's peace and solace. They need each other no matter how much they've hurt each other or how guilty they feel about hurting the other.

. It's going to be so hard to see Pallavi be rejected when she's trying to get closer to her husband. 😭

I just hope this all leads to a great consummation episode. Saishi are gonna kill it I bet.