Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

The main forum is so toxic I cant even.

Taking a break..the same people who kept talking about the toxicity are doing this, it's so sad. Raghav is getting bashed so badly because Pallavi was bashed. Every action of his is getting literally scrutinized like anything.

Pallavi was lucky because her intentions were clear as day. Here raghav is walking on thin slippery ice. Aaj nai defend karungi coz time nai waste karna.

It's fine to take break Ren because nothing is above our mental peace ✌️ I stopped banging my head on MF very long time ago 🙏

Both are beautifully flawed characters and both have past. Pallavi had her own things to get over with it and she done,.yes there are some places she messed it and both had tough time for few episodes but they both get over with it and kicked Mandy ass to jail ✌️

Here raghav don't love ESHA anymore but he laid himself in a trap that's lead him to heavy guilt trap. He is keep on lying to pallavi due to his insecurities for quite sometime and he can't keep on do that. He is feeling bad for esha since she was on abusive relationship and one night stand which he thinks it's happened due to he hallucinated pallavi before passed out. I really wants him to say it to pallavi and at least that would be a start for his redemption.

Esha started the game long ago, just want to see her clear intentions and sure nothing is happened ✌️✌️

Pallavi will be hurt and broken but she isn't weak.. she won't leave raghav but will be tough with him...she will get esha and amrutha is their to help... Amma and farhad will play a role as usual as saving angels..

Raghav needs to face the heat because no turning back now for what he done and let him face the consequences. I am ready for angst😃 bring it on😳

Let them get over with their misunderstandings and kick esha ass out of their life...

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Taking a break..the same people who kept talking about the toxicity are doing this, it's so sad. Raghav is getting bashed so badly because Pallavi was bashed. Every action of his is getting literally scrutinized like anything.

Pallavi was lucky because her intentions were clear as day. Here raghav is walking on thin slippery ice. Aaj nai defend karungi coz time nai waste karna.

Ren it's not worth it IMO. The main forum, Twitter, IG--everywhere people are being so SO toxic over this. I've been seeing all sorts of comparisons between the Mandar track and this one. I understand where some people are coming from, and then some who belong to that age bracket don't yet have the means to look at these things and realize that relationships/marriages are more than saying ILY and having romantic dates. I hardly ever visit the main forum anymore for my mental peace. Even if someone has a positive post there are 10 more people trying to explain why that view is not right. Kya faida.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Where you went fria😲? I tagged you to check whether we are seeing our babies😭😭😭 and we both didn't gush up about it 🤷🤷. I know you may be low but still 😒

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVB5xpBLNF6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

gayuuu 🤗

I went to go play music and clean my office to forget about the track in general...😆

Then..

tehra chehra played AND I THOUGHT OF RAGHAV AND PALLAVI AGAIN 😭smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

smiley44smiley44smiley44

the bed scene:

that was one of the best moments of the episode.

I'm glad Raghav accepted the hug this time. He needed it, and she needed it. He can't face her during the day time, but at night he can.

Babies look so beautiful like that. HOW HARD WAS IT SIKU TO SHOW THAT BEFORE, I MEAN CMON.

think of all the side hugs in bed we missed Gayu 😭

at least we're getting some kind of action? sigh.

I SWEAR. IF THERES NO CONS NIGHT AFTER ALL THIS SUFFERING, I'm never watching another SS show ever again.

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Exactly....its waste of time.....to each his own.....kuch toh log kahenge....logon ka kaam hain kehna!

rubys07 thumbnail

Where you went fria😲? I tagged you to check whether we are seeing our babies😭😭😭 and we both didn't gush up about it 🤷🤷. I know you may be low but still 😒

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVB5xpBLNF6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Is it just me being delulu or right before "Pallavi" kisses "Raghav" on the cheek, there is a very slight hint of a smile on his face? And then a very subtle movement of his eyelids during the act?

Quote signs cuz if you know, you know☺️🤣

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon.child

The first line : i tell you dude 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I read a line in WU that in precap esha entered RR mansion holding Raghav's hand and when i actually watched precap and particular that scene it was so different,, like any person can say that she was not entering by holding his hand but when pallavi asked to raghav and he was about answer then esha hold his hand to stop him - its a gesture you do to stop someone... its looks so clear yaar,, kya se kya bana dete hai and exactly Ren, i am beyond shocked that these are same people who were spreading positivity during pallavi mandar track because she was being bashed unnecessarily and now SAME people are creating toxicity in both IF and TT - yes they are now on TT and doing same there,,just dekha abhi🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Anjali some don’t have control

Ek id hai MF main

Kuch bhi bolthi hai and she thinks she is being funny

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fria319

gayuuu 🤗

I went to go play music and clean my office to forget about the track in general...😆

Then..

tehra chehra played AND I THOUGHT OF RAGHAV AND PALLAVI AGAIN 😭smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19smiley19

smiley44smiley44smiley44

the bed scene:

I'm glad Raghav accepted the hug this time. He needed it, and she needed it. He can't face her during the day time, but at night he can.

Babies look so beautiful like that. HOW HARD WAS IT SIKU TO SHOW THAT BEFORE, I MEAN CMON.

I SWEAR. IF THERES NO CONS NIGHT AFTER ALL THIS SUFFERING, I'm never watching another SS show ever again.

Hey you're back🤗

We both go low 🙈. don't suits for ourselves😆

Glad you done with cleaning and I also done with dinner.. hubby was so happy 😁 he is glowing in happiness because I didn't watched the episodes from Monday🤣🤣 he can't believe it's happening😆. He laid his head on my lap and saying hey finally I got my wiffy he and his drama🤷🤦

Finally finally poor girl got the hug 😭😭

She is going crazy inside without reaching him and yesterday she don't have any idea why he is pushing her and he also left his hand when she was speaking so emotionally..my heart went for her 😭😭

I know he also need her because at EOD she is his peace. Finally both hugged and found peace on each other..it's very beautiful Fria, I think 🤔 first time we are seeing they're hugging like this after 200+ episodes.

Sure he will push her on yellow saree..sure they will have good consummation ✌️✌️ otherwise we both are their to give🤬🤬 to sikku😡

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

gayuuu 🤗

Then..

smiley44smiley44smiley44

the bed scene:

Uff Fria that bed scene was so precious man. She wanted to hold onto him because she needed to feel he wasn't going anywhere. He wanted to hold onto her because he couldn't do that because she was a dream he could only hold onto when she's asleep. That helplessness and the holding of hands and his tear hit me so hard. This guy reminds me of that saying "Gadha safed paani bhi ganda karke peeta hain".

Also, see Pallavi kissing Raghav. Such a casual, marital thing to do. AB TAK KYUN NAHI DIKHAYA SICKU TUNE😳😳

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's fine to take break Ren because nothing is above our mental peace ✌️ I stopped banging my head on MF very long time ago 🙏

Both are beautifully flawed characters and both have past. Pallavi had her own things to get over with it and she done,.yes there are some places she messed it and both had tough time for few episodes but they both get over with it and kicked Mandy ass to jail ✌️

Here raghav don't love ESHA anymore but he laid himself in a trap that's lead him to heavy guilt trap. He is keep on lying to pallavi due to his insecurities for quite sometime and he can't keep on do that. He is feeling bad for esha since she was on abusive relationship and one night stand which he thinks it's happened due to he hallucinated pallavi before passed out. I really wants him to say it to pallavi and at least that would be a start for his redemption.

Esha started the game long ago, just want to see her clear intentions and sure nothing is happened ✌️✌️

Pallavi will be hurt and broken but she isn't weak.. she won't leave raghav but will be tough with him...she will get esha and amrutha is their to help... Amma and farhad will play a role as usual as saving angels..

Raghav needs to face the heat because no turning back now for what he done and let him face the consequences. I am ready for angst😃 bring it on😳

Let them get over with their misunderstandings and kick esha ass out of their life...

I’m so relieved gayu after the break from MF … I’m at happy space here … I talk to chechi on pm and I’m done .. I mainly look forward to her posts and yours .. now on pm with chechi and Tu yahan hai

There I go and like Ren,sahu and few other posts whom I know ..

Coming to the epi

Why I feel sunny and Pallavi will join hands .. acp ko negative bana denghe

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

just don't bother. they need to say their piece.

I didn't go to the MF today so I don't know how bad it is. But, it gets like this time any time one of the characters is doing something unfair to the other. There are very few people who can see both sides of the story, or are willing to because of their character bias.

During M track, P was bashed, now E track, R is being bashed (had to edit bc i wnet to MF - I'm not seeing usual P supporters -they left a while ago so I think they dropped the show altogether). Vice versa, same cycle, rinse & repeat.

Don't pay it any attention. At the end of the day if they're not name calling or bashing (all though this is such an ambiguous term), there's nothing to do about it. People are allowed to voice their frustrations - this is one of the purposes of the forum - to talk about things. If those things happen to be negative or critical - then so be it. We need to give them that space. It's a negative track, I don't expect any positivity on MF during this entire track.

I wish people got over the negativity - i mean I did in 1 hr after being here HAHAHAH. But I know it's easier said than done when their bias is the one who's going to get hurt the most.

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago