Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Tu parles francais? C'est grande.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

After today’s episode I’m more and more convinced it’s a trap laid by Esha and her husband to black mail Raghav for money

Nothing has happened between ex and Raghav

She wanted to make entry into RR mansion and she got it

Pallu is going to crack it for sure … I’m 100 percent sure now …

Raghav won’t open up … he is dying of guilt … Pallavi will crack it and stand up for Raghav …

What I like about our show is there is no dragging.. and un necessary drama .. on point things move

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Tu parles francais? C'est grande.

Nope. I had to use google to translate what you wrote😆

I only know few words ... the usual ones :-)

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

Shivi is asked what one thing Sai does that she doesn't want her boyfriend to do. She said he gets angry very quick, ladka seekh raha hain.

Why, Shivi? Boyfriend toh koi aur hoga na then why should Sai learn?smiley3

The Shivi says, ''Pallavi samjha degi, don't worry.'' and Sai says, ''Iss liye tumhe ShivPal bola.''

Yaar, inn besties ka kuch samajh nehi aata Khud ke questions mein RaghVi ko kyun late hain?

Recent IF wale shipping question mein bhi bin bulaye RaghVi ko mehmaan bana dia apne answers mein🤣

Gun, isska bhi ''How SaiShi brings RaghVi in their off-screen relationship questions''😆

12:10 onwards

https://youtu.be/jVjUvpPZhAM

scrolling thru the cc and just found out about this IV.

HOW DID I MISS THIS

THE BOND.

I-

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Guys if any new SaiShi content or IV comes up, please tag me, they keep me sane❤️ I have a feeling we'll have more content coming our way during this track, to pacify fans if nothing else. Tazbus know their power to have us bothering about the show even when a track is manhoos.

btw Zasha the RaghVi bedroom scene in today's epi was quite nice (compared to everything we've seen this week) in case you wanted to check.

Random tags.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fria319

scrolling thru the cc and just found out about this IV.

HOW DID I MISS THIS

THE BOND.

I-

Where you went fria😲? I tagged you to check whether we are seeing our babies😭😭😭 and we both didn't gush up about it 🤷🤷. I know you may be low but still 😒

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVB5xpBLNF6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail

The main forum is so toxic I cant even.

Taking a break..the same people who kept talking about the toxicity are doing this, it's so sad. Raghav is getting bashed so badly because Pallavi was bashed. Every action of his is getting literally scrutinized like anything.

Pallavi was lucky because her intentions were clear as day. Here raghav is walking on thin slippery ice. Aaj nai defend karungi coz time nai waste karna.

joliefemme thumbnail

Taking a break..the same people who kept talking about the toxicity are doing this, it's so sad. Raghav is getting bashed so badly because Pallavi was bashed. Every action of his is getting literally scrutinized like anything.

Pallavi was lucky because her intentions were clear as day. Here raghav is walking on thin slippery ice. Aaj nai defend karungi coz time nai waste karna.

Why I bhool bhool on tags

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Where you went fria😲? I tagged you to check whether we are seeing our babies😭😭😭 and we both didn't gush up about it 🤷🤷. I know you may be low but still 😒

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVB5xpBLNF6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

These two ❤️🧿

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The first line : i tell you dude 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I read a line in WU that in precap esha entered RR mansion holding Raghav's hand and when i actually watched precap and particular that scene it was so different,, like any person can say that she was not entering by holding his hand but when pallavi asked to raghav and he was about answer then esha hold his hand to stop him - its a gesture you do to stop someone... its looks so clear yaar,, kya se kya bana dete hai and exactly Ren, i am beyond shocked that these are same people who were spreading positivity during pallavi mandar track because she was being bashed unnecessarily and now SAME people are creating toxicity in both IF and TT - yes they are now on TT and doing same there,,just dekha abhi🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Edited by moon.child - 2 years ago