Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

♥️🧿

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Arre I want Esha to come to Rr mansion.

Agar aayegi toh slip karegi and amma or Pallavi will notice aur gadha raghav will have more guilt trips which I wanna see

Why Ren .. Itna saddism kyun ? already p ka saree , hairstyle hai and Anna gonna hug thinking it’s P Aur Kya dekhna hai … yikes🤢

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Gif queen aa gayi Saishi gif leke ❤️🥳

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MHRW99

I agree with you Ru 😐

Tazbu leader Sab tags dekhtha bhi hai already they are cautious now as everyone is asking … but yeh

People need to understand the thinnnnn line and not get carried away 😳

Arre Sai hashtags bhi dekhta hai. So basically even if u don't tag him he will search his hashtag and find those pictures. There's just no winning with this man

Also, Ru I know it's so embarassing what these people tag actors in. As Shivi rightly said, they laugh it off and are happy fans are so involved. So casually she was like in 6 months they'll add our kids, naam bhi soch liye honge. Sai is like I've seen those edits (Saishi with kids maine bhi dekhe hai lmao).

Divya, you're a smart cookie. Iski lines ko hi chipka rahi ho. Thin line (or fine line) actually gives a very diff meaning. Nai use karna chahiye tha yeh line.

It's all a BLURRR

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Why Ren .. Itna saddism kyun ? already p ka saree , hairstyle hai and Anna gonna hug thinking it’s P Aur Kya dekhna hai … yikes🤢

Divya nai I'm being practical. Jitna jaldi P gets to the truth is better, Esha wont be able to emotionally manipulate him uske baad. Raghav's entire focus will shift to P then.

Pallavi is highly perceptive. Agar Esha samne hogi she will catch things no one will, trust me.

I'm kind of bitter about the purple sari coz it was a Saishilicious day when she last wore it.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just remembered that khkt too had Rohit's (ML) "alter-ego/antar-aatma" the same way we have Lungiwala Raghav for this show.

From I hate you to ILY. Check.

Alter ego giving gyaan. Check.

Leads not having a con for the looooooongest time. Check.

Third angle because why not. Check.

Third angle staying with the ML. Check check.

ss has a pattern😆

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Divya nai I'm being practical. Jitna jaldi P gets to the truth is better, Esha wont be able to emotionally manipulate him uske baad. Raghav's entire focus will shift to P then.

Pallavi is highly perceptive. Agar Esha samne hogi she will catch things no one will, trust me.

I'm kind of bitter about the purple sari coz it was a Saishilicious day when she last wore it.

I want that Pals should emotionally distance herself from Raghav for few days.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I love how positive you've become Ren, makes me feel like I'm not alone😆

I'm trying not to be upset over the saree--there must be a reason she's wearing something P wore so recently. As long as the truth gets out to Pallavi, I'll sit through it.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

I just remembered that khkt too had Rohit's (ML) "alter-ego/antar-aatma" the same way we have Lungiwala Raghav for this show.

From I hate you to ILY. Check.

Alter ego giving gyaan. Check.

Leads not having a con for the looooooongest time. Check.

Third angle because why not. Check.

Third angle staying with the ML. Check check.

ss has a pattern😆

There was also ishq wala love realisation for sona... Recycling boss.

There Raima was positive and graciously moved back when Rohit told her he loves only sona. Maine after that nai dekha I heard it went downhill pretty soon.

Edited by joliefemme - 2 years ago