Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rubys07

+10000 all of this Liyah. And @blue, that's exactly what I meant but I wasn't sure how to explain. Words fails me when it comes to these two😆 There are questions Sai can handle better and vice versa and it's like they already know who will take over when without discussing with each other. The synergy at play here man. Killer. Isn't it adorbs when you just know. This kind of equation is so rare and it usually comes after years of staying together or knowing each other. But I feel these two tazbus are too observant of the other and have picked up cues so they can tell. They are no longer careful around the other, they'd go all out in the teasing coz patha hai baad main mana lenge.

@green: This is ALL kinds of adorable. He knows when to flip sides and make her feel okay or embarrassed and knows how to handle her through it all. Their bond is so, so pure. "Aadhe haath se maara tha"--"Haan woh adha haat bhi bhaari pad gaya mere pe"🤣 Where did these two even come from🤣. It's a hug. No doubt there haa na the leg pulling scenes are so funny and it's not always one person doing it to the other. Dono karte hai ek dusre ko. Ru did u notice in yesterday's story, when she realised it's not a picture but another video, she goes away but he's still taking the video so she comes back and says what she has to makes a face and then goes. Woh bechara phone leke khada hai for a video I should go and indulge. And he haq se pulls her closer to the camera. Hayeee my babies.

@purple: Doesn't their job require them to seek more exposure? I don't get why some folks are so weird about it. If they do some things for PR I'd say they're doing what any professional would do. I want them to succeed in life because they friggin work so hard for it and deserve the recognition. I can list so many well-established actors who I think are overhyped so if few people like SaiShi work for getting their due credit, I'm more than happy.

I don't think Sai has a fake bone in him. There I said it. Shivi being the more composed of the two may often handle things strategically (but it doesn't mean she's fake either). "This guy" has the most wholesome, heartiest laugh I've ever seen among ITV actors. No inhibitions, nada. "This guy's" comments and reactions to things clearly shows he is running on adrenaline and a 5 year old's enthusiasm. And ALLLLLLL of it is PR. Sure. Ru log pagal aur andhe dono hai. We literally saw no interview of these people, just see how poor their instagram following is, meko bura lagta hai but they want to focus on their art and they will be those kind of actors who will get a lot of critical fame and will eventually down the road get popularity. I don't mind that for them because popularity is a myth. It's better to be good at what you do and like you said there are so many bad actors who are popular out there, Saishi better be less famous with a good body of work. Also PR karna isn't wrong, heck corporates main also u need visibility to climb the ladder and that's the way of the world. These nibbis ko ignore karo. Sai is one of the most genuine actors I've seen. Like for some you can't say it's true or false, with him there's not an iota of doubt. Bande ke saaf dil or should I say maasoom ne dil jeet liya mera.

@brown: This Liyah. We take the anonymity very casually and it has made so many of us so inconsiderate and unkind. What's ironic is many of these people would watch 13 reasons why or shows like that and cry buckets over how tragic it is but won't think about their behavior online. Even if we disagree and disapprove of something, what's the harm in sharing that keeping the other person's feelings in mind? Why are some people so angry at others all the time? People call sicku sadist and hateful but I've seen the same kind of toxicity and hatred from others too so what's the point acting holier-than-thou?

@orange: lol I'm honestly in a much better place now than I was a few episodes back. I don't really go to SM unless there's SaiShi content because the sheer negativity and confusion there is too much for me, and I see Tazbus happy so no matter what or how, I want to believe it will all work out somehow

P.S. It was a completely conscious decision on my part to turn this thing colorful. Yes.

I like this colorful post.... Lage raho bro.

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ufff this fits on them so well😂😂

Love love loved it😍😂

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

Ufff this fits on them so well😂😂

Love love loved it😍😂

Perfect 👌🥰 dear 🤗

I am literally rolling down🤣

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Dude you do realise red is my go to color right? If you start using red, what will I use 🤣

Zen mode is good. Thanks ru for introducing.

Me:

Waise maine thesis likh daali inpe 🤣

Tmai Ren. Itni mehnat kisi aur cheez mein kyun nahi kar paati 😳🤣

Word Count: 1

rubys07 thumbnail

The AMOUNT of creativity in this SubhanAllah🤣🤣🤣 My dil is khush🤣

joliefemme thumbnail

Because

Ek dil hai, ek jaan hai dono Saishi pe qurbaan hai 🤣

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Because

Ek dil hai, ek jaan hai dono Saishi pe qurbaan hai 🤣

Oh my smiley37 I see SaiShi content overload has put you in an extreeeemely good mood🤣🤣 Kal Esha ghar aa bhi jaaye toh koi farak nahi padtasmiley37

joliefemme thumbnail

Oh my smiley37 I see SaiShi content overload has put you in an extreeeemely good mood🤣🤣 Kal Esha ghar aa bhi jaaye toh koi farak nahi padtasmiley37

Arre I want Esha to come to Rr mansion.

Agar aayegi toh slip karegi and amma or Pallavi will notice aur gadha raghav will have more guilt trips which I wanna see

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Guys what is this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Although, can I just say, I feel weird seeing these people tagging SaiShi in this type of edits. Makes me feel second hand embarrassmentsmiley37 Also, I'm slightly superstitious about these things, kabhi kabhi itna zyada karne se things get unnecessarily awkward and jinxed. Kal ko agar SaiShi become more cautious seeing such edits and stop giving us such controversial bts toh where will we go? Kabhi toh unko without tags chhod do babasmiley37

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Although, can I just say, I feel weird seeing these people tagging SaiShi in this type of edits. Makes me feel second hand embarrassmentsmiley37 Also, I'm slightly superstitious about these things, kabhi kabhi itna zyada karne se things get unnecessarily awkward and jinxed. Kal ko agar SaiShi become more cautious seeing such edits and stop giving us such controversial bts toh where will we go? Kabhi toh unko without tags chhod do babasmiley37

I agree with you Ru 😐

Tazbu leader Sab tags dekhtha bhi hai already they are cautious now as everyone is asking … but yeh

People need to understand the thinnnnn line and not get carried away 😳