Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

@red Ruby, so true. There is this brightness that you see when they both are there together. The chemistry is evident, friends or ……. And definitely the offscreen chemistry is visible these days as compared to their earlier days. There is that understanding and comfort. And the best part is that came with a lot of effort and actual work. It was not just randomly being friendly with anyone. It came from actual conversations and speaking and listening to each other. And this is not us assuming anything. This is from all the IVs we have seen, where they actually know things about each other. And that’s just heartwarming! And you mentioned how they complement one another, I love it when one kind of pauses and the other is ready to continue. I don’t know whether you can understand what I’m saying and whenever one of them can’t answer, the other takes the initiative. Like sometimes it’s like Shivi already knows that Sai won’t be able to answer or vice versa without the other’s prompting. Like, what is that????

And these days, in most interviews, they are not done with their talking and it’s not even talking to the interviewer. They are in their own conversation.
For example, in today’s interview, the interviewer didn’t have much to say. And she was trying to move to the next question and there were those pregnant pauses also in between and these people would continue talking. I was like inke khatam hi nahi ho rahe!
And Sai also become quite comfortable and quite hands on 😂
I remember in the Griha iV or one of those, when Shivangi talks about the slap scene, he was like it’s ok. It happens. And he had said the same thing when it had actually happened as well. Aaj dekho what he said! Lagi thi! Zor se! That comfort level to tease her and confidence to know that she won’t be offended! And then continuing to trouble her still and then top it off with a hug

( Yes I’ll call it a hug , it’s not a half hug , both his hands are on her and he makes do with the space that they have when they are sitting for an IV ) Every time I see them, I’m taken back to that story where Pallavi throws pillow at Sai after telling him that she is going to throw and his face is not that pleasant.
How far they have come!!!!

I would say do all the good IVs that you can get your hands on. They have come here to make a career. They need their exposure, they need opportunities and we need to see more of them.

They need to be seen for their career and for the show as well but that doesn’t mean that their words and actions are all for PR. There is some maturity required to understand these things and to gauge these which unfortunately a lot of people on SM lack these days.

Both of them deserve to be seen and I completely agree that they are one among the few really good actors out there and they sizzle on screen 😃 I mean they just get it right, every scene, every shot, every dialogue

I think it was today or yesterday’s IV clip or that weird questions IV, Shivangi mentioned something about her father being sick and she can’t be there with her parents, and they hold it all in and act and emote completely opposite to what they are feeling internally and as you said for 12-14 hrs in a day, it’s so taxing and then on top of that to hear criticism which is plain and unnecessarily rude. She clarified that they are open to criticism. But I feel the fact that most of us are anonymous which gives us that extra power to hurt without consideration and that’s so unfair.

@bold I agree with you here as well. And I want to trust Shivangi. I don’t know how the story will turn out but I’m here for Raghvi and I love how they are brought to life so beautifully by Sai & Shivangi. As long as they are there and Raghvi is there, I’ll be still here even if I may not approve of the track.

Ruby, this is how the Zen mode helps! To focus on the positive alone 😃😃

🍉🍉

You write so beautifully Liyah ❤️

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Ren

I agree that the atmosphere is just different when these two are giving interviews together. The way they complement each other during the Q&A's shows strong teamwork, and there's only so much you can fake. I've noticed an increase in the interviews/bts too and it makes sense given fans' demand and TRP (though it makes me sad how SaiShi are the ones doing ALL the publicity while ss doesn't give a damn about the show, ratings kya aasmaan se aayenge?). I too hope all these exposure work well for their careers Ren. They're two of the very few good actors right now on ITV and I'm sure they'll shine whichever platform they get to work on in future.

They've been working so hard, shooting for 12-15 hours a day, having to react to such a vast range of scenes is both physically and emotionally taxing, and on top of that, they have to live away from their families/home too. When I see them so happy and relaxed, it honestly gives me peace because they deserve every bit of it.

That's the thing Ren. I know they don't get the scripts but they do have an episode bank as far as I can tell, which means they've already shot at least a couple of episodes and know how this track is gonna go. Worst case scenario, it won't go the way we want. They say that the bad thing about good times is they pass but the good thing about bad times is they pass as well. This track is not ALL there is and I'm really taking a leap of faith here just because of SaiShi. Truth be told, I don't think I'll still be able to quit if the worst happens--I'll be upset and disappointed, yes, but SaiShi make it so hard for me to give up on RaghVi man.

Oh sweet Jesus! Another wonderful post from Ruuu❤️

So rightly said that however the story goes it’s so hard to give up on RaghVi yet all becaus of our SaiShi..

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Aaj waise kafi stupid cheezein hui hai in the episode.

Pals didn't wonder how R who used to hate E is now bringing her home? Did R tell P the reason why E left him? P ka stand is so weird.

Shameless E tells R she won't take Pallavi ka jagah and dreams of doing pooja with him. Delulu girl

N also RR is looking so confused 😵I don't understand why he didn't flinch when she touched his hand but do immediately when it comes to P... R guilt isn't looking convincing

Fiddleflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

He's the emotional one she's the practical one. Fit like a puzzle.

Just as Deepika Ranveer. ...Cancer Capricorn jodi😳

Fiddleflower thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

+10000 all of this Liyah. And @blue, that's exactly what I meant but I wasn't sure how to explain. Words fails me when it comes to these two😆 There are questions Sai can handle better and vice versa and it's like they already know who will take over when without discussing with each other. The synergy at play here man. Killer.

@green: This is ALL kinds of adorable. He knows when to flip sides and make her feel okay or embarrassed and knows how to handle her through it all. Their bond is so, so pure. "Aadhe haath se maara tha"--"Haan woh adha haat bhi bhaari pad gaya mere pe"🤣 Where did these two even come from🤣. It's a hug. No doubt there

@purple: Doesn't their job require them to seek more exposure? I don't get why some folks are so weird about it. If they do some things for PR I'd say they're doing what any professional would do. I want them to succeed in life because they friggin work so hard for it and deserve the recognition. I can list so many well-established actors who I think are overhyped so if few people like SaiShi work for getting their due credit, I'm more than happy.

I don't think Sai has a fake bone in him. There I said it. Shivi being the more composed of the two may often handle things strategically (but it doesn't mean she's fake either). "This guy" has the most wholesome, heartiest laugh I've ever seen among ITV actors. No inhibitions, nada. "This guy's" comments and reactions to things clearly shows he is running on adrenaline and a 5 year old's enthusiasm. And ALLLLLLL of it is PR. Sure.

@brown: This Liyah. We take the anonymity very casually and it has made so many of us so inconsiderate and unkind. What's ironic is many of these people would watch 13 reasons why or shows like that and cry buckets over how tragic it is but won't think about their behavior online. Even if we disagree and disapprove of something, what's the harm in sharing that keeping the other person's feelings in mind? Why are some people so angry at others all the time? People call sicku sadist and hateful but I've seen the same kind of toxicity and hatred from others too so what's the point acting holier-than-thou?

@orange: lol I'm honestly in a much better place now than I was a few episodes back. I don't really go to SM unless there's SaiShi content because the sheer negativity and confusion there is too much for me, and I see Tazbus happy so no matter what or how, I want to believe it will all work out somehow

P.S. It was a completely conscious decision on my part to turn this thing colorful. Yes.

Bold - very well said👏

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

@red Ruby, so true. There is this brightness that you see when they both are there together. Yes it's so visible, the shine on their faces The chemistry is evident, friends or ……. And definitely the offscreen chemistry is visible these days as compared to their earlier days. There's such a stark difference that anyone who has seen 100th episode interviews and this will know. There is that understanding and comfort. There's s lot of HAQ too (Z for ur parallels) And the best part is that came with a lot of effort and actual work. Yes and it also didn't happen overnight. Considering how different they are to each other, it must have been massive efforts and so much understanding to reach where they are.

It was not just randomly being friendly with anyone. It came from actual conversations and speaking and listening to each other. And this is not us assuming anything. This is from all the IVs we have seen, where they actually know things about each other. And that’s just heartwarming! And you mentioned how they complement one another, I love it when one kind of pauses and the other is ready to continue. I don’t know whether you can understand what I’m saying and whenever one of them can’t answer, the other takes the initiative. Like sometimes it’s like Shivi already knows that Sai won’t be able to answer or vice versa without the other’s prompting. Like, what is that???? Yes I've noticed this in their latest joint interviews. Previously either both would want to answer or one would go first, they would look at the other. It's no longer this way. I think they understand the mood of the other person and depending on the question already know who will answer it better. Isn't that so beautiful to be able to tell if the other can take the question or not. Another thing I've noticed is that they aren't dying to answer the questions themselves. Most actors try and see how they can get more footage but not Saishi. They are just ok to be in the sidelines listening to the other. Yes, another important thing is when the other is talking and I'm sure they know the answer and the other person has given the answer millions of times before, they aren't distracted. The other person will listen to the one answering, how respectful is that.

And these days, in most interviews, they are not done with their talking and it’s not even talking to the interviewer. They are in their own conversation.
For example, in today’s interview, the interviewer didn’t have much to say. And she was trying to move to the next question and there were those pregnant pauses also in between and these people would continue talking. I was like inke khatam hi nahi ho rahe! You know this is the best part, they keep it so casual and the fans get a glimpse of their equation. Both don't need anyone else when they are with eo. Be it the interviews, live sessions when she barges in, on sets when it's only her reaction that matters. I really want to talk to the people who've seen the tazbus from the start to date ki yeh chamatkar kaise hua. I still remember the live interview where shivi barges and suddenly the mood tempo of the interview changed and later we got to know how upset he was at the morning interview so she came to cheer him up and avoid another such situation. This is really so beautiful and thoughtful on her part. Ofcourse Sai ke liye toh surprise tha, banda couldn't stop showing his bateesi.
And Sai also become quite comfortable and quite hands on 😂 Yes the waist pull of yesterday and the chair and the hug and the hug of previous interview, their patting on the backs, their high fives. Friendship goals hai. Also Sai gives such positive and gentlemanly vibes ki u won't ever feel uncomfortable.
I remember in the Griha iV or one of those, when Shivangi talks about the slap scene, he was like it’s ok. It happens. And he had said the same thing when it had actually happened as well. Aaj dekho what he said! Lagi thi! Zor se! That comfort level to tease her and confidence to know that she won’t be offended! And then continuing to trouble her still and then top it off with a hug In a formal setting, he will be professional and say nai lagi it was work blah blah, when he wants to pull her leg, he'll use this incident to his advantage. The hug was like acha acha ok main mazzak kar raha tha hug. You know he is so careful not to offend her, immediately pacifying pe aa jata hai. I'm sure shivi is a difficult friend to handle coz if she is hurt, yeh bolegi bhi nai... Sai be like humko riskich nai hona.

( Yes I’ll call it a hug , it’s not a half hug , both his hands are on her and he makes do with the space that they have when they are sitting for an IV ) Every time I see them, I’m taken back to that story where Pallavi throws pillow at Sai after telling him that she is going to throw and his face is not that pleasant. Liyah that's the thing I always go back to coz I had seen that as my first saishi interaction. I was like the girl is playful, the boy is serious. Abhi toh is aadmi ki hasi doesn't stop at all.

How far they have come!!!!

I would say do all the good IVs that you can get your hands on. They have come here to make a career. They need their exposure, they need opportunities and we need to see more of them.

They need to be seen for their career and for the show as well but that doesn’t mean that their words and actions are all for PR. There is some maturity required to understand these things and to gauge these which unfortunately a lot of people on SM lack these days.

Both of them deserve to be seen and I completely agree that they are one among the few really good actors out there and they sizzle on screen 😃 I mean they just get it right, every scene, every shot, every dialogue

I think it was today or yesterday’s IV clip or that weird questions IV, Shivangi mentioned something about her father being sick and she can’t be there with her parents, and they hold it all in and act and emote completely opposite to what they are feeling internally and as you said for 12-14 hrs in a day, it’s so taxing and then on top of that to hear criticism which is plain and unnecessarily rude. She clarified that they are open to criticism. But I feel the fact that most of us are anonymous which gives us that extra power to hurt without consideration and that’s so unfair. People will always crib it's PR or whatever we should really ignore. Justify karke fayda nai hai. We know what they are. It's so difficult to get an interview (a good one that too) and their network sucks so bad also. PR hota na it would be so visible. Baki shows ke comparison main this isn't even1 pc

@bold I agree with you here as well. And I want to trust Shivangi. I don’t know how the story will turn out but I’m here for Raghvi and I love how they are brought to life so beautifully by Sai & Shivangi. As long as they are there and Raghvi is there, I’ll be still here even if I may not approve of the track. I'm here for both Raghvi and Saishi and will stay right till the end. I ain't going anywhere. I'll cry, crib, bicker, taunt, curse, abuse but won't leave.

Ruby, this is how the Zen mode helps! To focus on the positive alone 😃😃

🍉🍉

Dude you do realise red is my go to color right? If you start using red, what will I use 🤣

Zen mode is good. Thanks ru for introducing.

Waise maine thesis likh daali inpe 🤣

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3