Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Wah these days he is so proud to annoy her with full haq first video annoyed her as photo but it's video, she knows this guy still Everytime she give to him but says she have trust issues with him 🤷🤦🤦🤦

He pulled her hand but it went to waist once she came near☺️ she is completely fine with that😳

Next live, she knows he going to come near her after talking to Jafar so closed her face with paper but still he came and removed it with full haq leaving all other ladies😆 once she said she was busy on shooting, he get it so nicely started to go from their. Before getting pit pit for making live he escaped but coming away and saying she will say anything😆 really,? this boy takes full advantage of prends zone 🤣

His wish, his rule and his way with full haq🤧😤😤😤

What I saw 😲 esha was wearing pallavi saree, 🤢😝

Gayu Ma !!!! I am fida on Tazbu leaders heart laugh

Dil kholke he laughs when troubling his Tazbu

Timesfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Anaaaaa you brought this back up ISSSHHHH. The way she covers her face. The way she sharmaaoes. The way he confesses "lagi thi mereko bohat"🤣 The way he holds her. DED.

The chair pulling and that 3:24 are LIFEEEE

IKRrrrr

The side hug from him khule aam…

Ruby your Olaf gif is worth melting for 😊

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

what is going on at 3.33, 3.34?😆 aajkal seating positions kuch zyaada hi adjust ho rahe hain

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Without they saying anything, unki harkaton se logon ne unke bachhe tak paida kar diye😆....so obviously what else will they say....poor guys.....

Completely agree Niki ✌️

Both are newbies and don't know whether they're had any serious r....s on their past but right now on extreme so called prends zone. They're facing the question but their emotions and actions giving away everything. I seeing many comments on IG and they just like that not adoring their prends , everyone getting and feeling their actions ✌️ used codes so you would understand what I said.

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

Gayu Ma !!!! I am fida on Tazbu leaders heart laugh

Dil kholke he laughs when troubling his Tazbu

Ana they're triggering my teens harmones badly 👿👿

I am going crazy 😧 and hubby don't like this development🤣🤣 full week I didn't opened Hulu and he was so happy 😁 and layed on my lap and hugged me and said I got my wiffy back😆

This show making crazy on our lives ana 🤷

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
Timesfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Ana they're triggering my teens harmones badly 👿👿

I am going crazy 😧 and hubby don't like this development🤣🤣 full week I didn't opened Hulu and he was so happy 😁 and layed on my lag and hugged me and said I got my wiffy back😆

This show making crazy on our lives ana 🤷

Tell your hubby depending on the track and episode he will get his sweet wife back😆

The Sai Shi content definitely triggering our teen hormones 🤣

Hope you are having a good weekend so far…

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys I've made the new thread, move once this hits 150

gaya84 thumbnail

Dil kholke hasta hai banda…

Question: Give example of what is a hearty laugh ?

Ans: A laugh that Sai has when he is talking about his fav ShivPal😀😀

Shit Ana you also joined the party early 🤷🤷

You need wake me bro once you open your damn eyes😡 i Know even you're est😔

gaya84 thumbnail

Tell your hubby depending on the track and episode he will get his sweet wife back😆

The Sai Shi content definitely triggering our teen hormones 🤣

Hope you are having a good weekend so far…

Yeah I am waiting for my sweet zone to be done but it's look like we need to hold on to Iconic character long it's seems😡

Watched me before you and cried buckets 😭😭😭

Romantic movies make me go crazy and emotional Ana 😭

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Ren

I agree that the atmosphere is just different when these two are giving interviews together. The way they complement each other during the Q&A's show strong teamwork, and there's only so much you can fake. I've noticed an increased in the interviews/bts too and it makes sense given fans' demand and TRP (though it makes me sad how SaiShi are the ones doing ALL the publicity while ss doesn't give a damn about the show, ratings kya aasmaan se aayenge?). I too hope all these exposure work well for their careers Ren. They're two of the very few good actors right now on ITV and I'm sure they'll shine whichever platform they get to work on in future.

They've been working so hard, shooting for 12-15 hours a day, having to react to such a vast range of scenes is both physically and emotionally taxing, and on top of that, they have to live away from their families/home too. When I see them so happy and relaxed, it honestly gives me peace because they deserve every bit of it.

That's the thing Ren. I know they don't get the scripts but they do have an episode bank as far as I can tell, which means they've already shot at least a couple of episodes and know how this track is gonna go. Worst case scenario, it won't go the way we want. They say that the bad thing about good times is they pass but the good thing about bad times is they pass as well. This track is not ALL there is and I'm really taking a leap of faith here just because of SaiShi. Truth be told, I don't think I'll still be able to quit if the worst happens--I'll be upset and disappointed, yes, but SaiShi make it so hard for me to give up on RaghVi man.

@red Ruby, so true. There is this brightness that you see when they both are there together. The chemistry is evident, friends or ……. And definitely the offscreen chemistry is visible these days as compared to their earlier days. There is that understanding and comfort. And the best part is that came with a lot of effort and actual work. It was not just randomly being friendly with anyone. It came from actual conversations and speaking and listening to each other. And this is not us assuming anything. This is from all the IVs we have seen, where they actually know things about each other. And that’s just heartwarming! And you mentioned how they complement one another, I love it when one kind of pauses and the other is ready to continue. I don’t know whether you can understand what I’m saying and whenever one of them can’t answer, the other takes the initiative. Like sometimes it’s like Shivi already knows that Sai won’t be able to answer or vice versa without the other’s prompting. Like, what is that????

And these days, in most interviews, they are not done with their talking and it’s not even talking to the interviewer. They are in their own conversation.
For example, in today’s interview, the interviewer didn’t have much to say. And she was trying to move to the next question and there were those pregnant pauses also in between and these people would continue talking. I was like inke khatam hi nahi ho rahe!
And Sai also become quite comfortable and quite hands on 😂
I remember in the Griha iV or one of those, when Shivangi talks about the slap scene, he was like it’s ok. It happens. And he had said the same thing when it had actually happened as well. Aaj dekho what he said! Lagi thi! Zor se! That comfort level to tease her and confidence to know that she won’t be offended! And then continuing to trouble her still and then top it off with a hug

( Yes I’ll call it a hug , it’s not a half hug , both his hands are on her and he makes do with the space that they have when they are sitting for an IV ) Every time I see them, I’m taken back to that story where Pallavi throws pillow at Sai after telling him that she is going to throw and his face is not that pleasant.
How far they have come!!!!

I would say do all the good IVs that you can get your hands on. They have come here to make a career. They need their exposure, they need opportunities and we need to see more of them.

They need to be seen for their career and for the show as well but that doesn’t mean that their words and actions are all for PR. There is some maturity required to understand these things and to gauge these which unfortunately a lot of people on SM lack these days.

Both of them deserve to be seen and I completely agree that they are one among the few really good actors out there and they sizzle on screen 😃 I mean they just get it right, every scene, every shot, every dialogue

I think it was today or yesterday’s IV clip or that weird questions IV, Shivangi mentioned something about her father being sick and she can’t be there with her parents, and they hold it all in and act and emote completely opposite to what they are feeling internally and as you said for 12-14 hrs in a day, it’s so taxing and then on top of that to hear criticism which is plain and unnecessarily rude. She clarified that they are open to criticism. But I feel the fact that most of us are anonymous which gives us that extra power to hurt without consideration and that’s so unfair.

@bold I agree with you here as well. And I want to trust Shivangi. I don’t know how the story will turn out but I’m here for Raghvi and I love how they are brought to life so beautifully by Sai & Shivangi. As long as they are there and Raghvi is there, I’ll be still here even if I may not approve of the track.

Ruby, this is how the Zen mode helps! To focus on the positive alone 😃😃

🍉🍉