Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

. Forget abt the new girl, he somehow just acknowledged amma and kirti …. Out of courtesy….maybe altogether spent 2-3 seconds on them and then fully indulged into his tazbu 😍

Our show have more female characters but his status occupied one and only Tazbu🤧🤧 even Amma and keerthi didn't got that attention, you're thinking about new girl really 🙄 she is looking like some non living being on the video, poor girl😭 not even feel of existence for iconic character🤷😭

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

Ren, Aru

No other words HAQ!

Where do they find it?? And it’s so natural! And he knows, she’ll give him silent treatment or pit pitt pitt or angry faces. But he still does it! I’m telling you he loves this❤️ Masochist! 🍉🍉

Good for us!

The way he pulled her and now he pulled away the script!! And this time in front of the whole cast and crew 😍😍

🍉🍉 These want to kill us! Adore karte karte mar jaayenge!

But still all my ❤️ for 🍉🍉

Lyiah please book big mortuary for us because we are old school kids we don't know what is this prends

And they're daily killing us with their adoreness and goffiness they are making us crazy and insane

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Don't these two look extra extra happy and chilled in all these recent IVs/live/bts we've seen this week? Do you think it's because of the track going in a way they'd like to? Or something else is at play?

Please I'm not delulu okay they definitely look happier😆

Confession : I am watching at 3:24 in loops

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

I need to get my eyes tested asap!!

Confirm karo someone... we are talking about morning insta story only right ?

We need to test everything dear to understand this prends zone🤣🤣 please book for bulk appointment for everyone🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

I heard a “baby” but it could have been a ‘maybe’ as well.

I tried listening multiple times. I still felt it was baby but maybe I am delulu in tazbuland 🤯

Investigate!!

Lyiah what you're doing from morning🤣🤣 I am bursting your notification for a change today🤣

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys new IV is it????

ok ok i think i got it......

bechare track ke chakkar mein inki toh parade hi lag gayi......giving IV's and assuring fans continuously....additional headache because of E....grhhhh!

but 'assuring hands' these days are like ooooo la la

Edited by 77nikita - 2 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

Confession : I am watching at 3:24 in loops

Anaaaaa you brought this back up ISSSHHHH. The way she covers her face. The way she sharmaaoes. The way he confesses "lagi thi mereko bohat"🤣 The way he holds her. DED.

The chair pulling and that 3:24 are LIFEEEE

Timesfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Woh din toh maine pura din fight kia tha...

I was way too triggered .....U have no idea and I was quite new on the forum. I've always hated victim blaming and when you grow mature you realise how deeply you've been gaslighted all your life on what's right and wrong.

Luckily maine mild forms of harassment hi face kia hai like every woman who has walked the earth but it does make you feel helpless and powerless. Sicku is an absolute loser for showing such explicit triggering scenes.

One word of advice since you're still young and learning the ways of the world - Surround yourself with women who inspire you, men who are advocates of equality and people who are empathetic. Also remember to be kind to people.

Ren 🤗

You can make a great life coach/motivational speaker….

Is that your current profession?? You are so good at being a sounding board Sweetie!!!

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Shivangi: Just believe. Just keep that believe.

https://youtu.be/k4jFR0sztJc?t=404

Me trying to be positive:

Timesfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

b: This. I always believe 'be cautious but be kind'. I used to have the IDGAF attitude for so long as a way to cope with difficult situations just because I refused to process the pain. Not a healthy approach IMO😆 It had made me such a bitter person uff. When we're kind, we may not get kindness in return and people may still hurt us but there's a sense of peace that fills your heart, so in a way we're being kind to ourselves too.

💯

Kindness not only wins heart but as you said brings peace to fill one’s heart…