Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Owia

https://twitter.com/belikesami/status/1449254725401067522?s=20

I love how he is focussed on his tazbu when there are other people around.

Wah these days he is so proud to annoy her with full haq first video annoyed her as photo but it's video, she knows this guy still Everytime she give to him but says she have trust issues with him 🤷🤦🤦🤦

He pulled her hand but it went to waist once she came near☺️ she is completely fine with that😳

Next live, she knows he going to come near her after talking to Jafar so closed her face with paper but still he came and removed it with full haq leaving all other ladies😆 once she said she was busy on shooting, he get it so nicely started to go from their. Before getting pit pit for making live he escaped but coming away and saying she will say anything😆 really,? this boy takes full advantage of prends zone 🤣

His wish, his rule and his way with full haq🤧😤😤😤

What I saw 😲 esha was wearing pallavi saree, 🤢😝

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

I don't think they are happy with the track at all .

They surely look extra happy and earlier it was shivi who was having tough time keeping her hands to herself. Now even sai 🤷‍♀️

Also why is there a flood of their joint ivs all of a sudden 100 was a milestone too. Uspe toh shayad ek ya do hi kare thein mushkil se. This must be their 10th iv imo after 200 episode completion 🧐

Aru aise questions kyun pooch rahe hai? Ab toh prends hai ye? Aur woh bhi good friends!! Baat cheeth chal rahi rahi! Talking talking bhi hote hai!!

Aur ab paas paas baithne mein aur IVs ek saath dene mein bhi koi problem nahi hai.
And agar paas baithne mein thoda sa bhi difficulty ya frame mein fit nahi ho rahe toh humaara leader hain na khud apna haath tazbu ke chair peeche rakhta hai ya phir zarurat padne par tazbu aur uske chair ko uthaakar aage rakhega kyunki humaari tazbu toh itni naazuk hai. Bechaari phool si pari! Can’t move her own chair forward! Why fear when leader is here???? 😎

🍉🍉

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

b: This. I always believe 'be cautious but be kind'. I used to have the IDGAF attitude for so long as a way to cope with difficult situations just because I refused to process the pain. Not a healthy approach IMO😆 It had made me such a bitter person uff. When we're kind, we may not get kindness in return and people may still hurt us but there's a sense of peace that fills your heart, so in a way we're being kind to ourselves too.

Ya kind to people but at the same time ensuring they dont take us granted!.

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Yeah ! Just see how many joint live we’re getting all of a sudden!!!! (Touchwood it continues 🙏)

And their bonding has been fueling the gossip mills, so just like any other people of the entertainment industry, they must learn the art of diverting and distracting the host and audience. (Just think of Ranveer-Deepika - their bonding was seen by whole world for a long but have they ever accepted until it was finally on the card?)

Now what’s in store for future, nobody knows, right? We can just hope this bonding stays strong and continues 😍

I like your examples 😃😃

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I haven't met a lot of SI people but I think it's true. The ones I've seen are well-mannered and don't have that lukkha chichhora vibe. Sigh. It's so refreshing❤️

I've met lots. Actually (at the cost of sounding controversial), SI folks are literate and a lot of smaller sections follow matriarchy. They are more dil ke saaf and innocent.

It's completely opposite in the north where it's more like pampered son and tu janta hai mera baap kaun hai attitude.

I know I should not generalize but this is my experience.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Someone clear this confusion please. Sorry if it was answered yday, I was half-asleep and may have missed it. Did Jafar sir go on a break? He said "it's good to be back" and I had no idea he wasn't there till I saw that live. You guys know around which track he left? How many of them are in charge now, any idea?

joliefemme thumbnail

Someone clear this confusion please. Sorry if it was answered yday, I was half-asleep and may have missed it. Did Jafar sir go on a break? He said "it's good to be back" and I had no idea he wasn't there till I saw that live. You guys know around which track he left? How many of them are in charge now, any idea?

He works for 15 days at a stretch on a rotating basis. The rest 15 days he used to shoot Anns pehle. Not sure what he's doing now. Before Mhrw he used to direct ghum.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I've met lots. Actually (at the cost of sounding controversial), SI folks are literate and a lot of smaller sections follow matriarchy. They are more dil ke saaf and innocent.

It's completely opposite in the north where it's more like pampered son and tu janta hai mera baap kaun hai attitude.

I know I should not generalize but this is my experience.

Yeah I didn't want to generalize either, that's been my experience too😆 Dil ka saaf hona is a such a rare trait these days I tell you, that's why I feel protective of people like Sai. Pampered son is a worldwide desi trend though Ren, I've seen it everywhere

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Either our ears have delusion problem or we are hearing correct context🤔🤪

joliefemme thumbnail

Yeah I didn't want to generalize either, that's been my experience too😆 Dil ka saaf hona is a such a rare trait these days I tell you, that's why I feel protective of people like Sai. Pampered son is a worldwide desi trend though Ren, I've seen it everywhere

Dil ka saaf is the only trait that will stand the test of time but honestly it's quite underrated. 💔

Lols so true. I've seen plentiful of those kinds too. I call them raja beta tropes 🤣