https://twitter.com/KiSikku/status/1449421180419461121?s=20

Wtf!!.

Wth are people spreading toxicity?.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rubys07

Ren

I agree that the atmosphere is just different when these two are giving interviews together. The way they complement each other during the Q&A's show strong teamwork, and there's only so much you can fake. I've noticed an increased in the interviews/bts too and it makes sense given fans' demand and TRP (though it makes me sad how SaiShi are the ones doing ALL the publicity while ss doesn't give a damn about the show, ratings kya aasmaan se aayenge?). I too hope all these exposure work well for their careers Ren. They're two of the very few good actors right now on ITV and I'm sure they'll shine whichever platform they get to work on in future.

They've been working so hard many, shooting for 12-15 hours a day, having to react to such a vast range of scenes is both physically and emotionally taxing, and on top of that, they have to live away from their families/home too. When I see them so happy and relaxed, it honestly gives me peace because they deserve every bit of it.

That's the thing Ren. I know they don't get the scripts but they do have an episode bank as far as I can tell, which means they've already shot at least a couple of episodes and know how this track is gonna go. Worst case scenario, it won't go the way we want. They say that the bad thing about good times is they pass but the good thing about bad times is they pass as well. This track is not ALL there is and I'm really taking a leap of faith here just because of SaiShi. Truth be told, I don't think I'll still be able to quit if the worst happens--I'll be upset and disappointed, yes, but SaiShi make it so hard for me to give up on RaghVi man.

Yes I think both make up for each other's weaknesses. They fit like a puzzle. Yes poor people have to take the slack as well as promote the show. It must be so exhausting. Upar se work so many hours, stay away from family, difficult scenes etc. I really hope they get their dues in future because they really are very good. I've seen their growth and I'm so proud of them. They will have successful careers, I can see it happening.

I know what u mean by not being able to let go. For me the reasons for watching the show are both Saishi and Raghvi. They are couples you see once in a lifetime aur you dotn let go off such rare things, you hold on n cherish.

Yes I so want them happy coz I am happy seeing them happy. Re new track, I think they would have had s discussion with sicku on the overall track. They are as invested in Raghvi as us.

PS not wasting time giving gaali to sicku.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way Sai laughs makes it so evident this guy doesn't do tricks. In all my years of watching ITV, I've actually never seen anyone laugh so openly and genuinely. He can't fake a laugh because when he tries to, you can clearly tell he is failing terribly. Such an adorable baccha he is uff.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

Are maine bhi face kiya hai. I was studying in 5 th standard. I was innocent to realize what had happened(innapropriate touch). But I somewhat remember the mans face. After that I want to seek vengeance from that moron.

But I dont need to I guess. "Karma hits back".

I hope you've healed sahu. I know it triggers badly but the world is full of such morons. Aur the more we blame victims we encourage perpetrators.

joliefemme thumbnail

That's what I'm saying Ren. Guy is always a chalta phirta smiley face which was gone for a while at the start of the track but now he seems ecstatic every time I see him, be it bts/live/stories/IVs. Itna saaf hain yeh ladka, darr lagta hain because people exploit such innocence so much. I pray this guys gets to surround himself with people who value him the way he is❤️

Yeah Ru, I know what you're saying but I guess it's a South indian trait? South ke people are bhole I've noticed it. He has good mentors I hope who will protect n guide him. My tazbu should get all positive vibes only.

Sahu ignore twitter folks. PR karna hota toh itna content ka kami nai hota. There are lots of reasons an actor gives an interview, people just fixate on the wrong ones. Waise bhi the interviews Saishi give are to such pathetic media houses. I mean they aren't even reputed. Agar PR hota toh the portals would be big too

rubys07 thumbnail

So, let's say they get paid. I mean so what?

What do we do with this information? Stop adoring their bond?🤣

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The way Sai laughs makes it so evident this guy doesn't do tricks. In all my years of watching ITV, I've actually never seen anyone laugh so openly and genuinely. He can't fake a laugh because when he tries to, you can clearly tell he is failing terribly. Such an adorable baccha he is uff.

I bet he can never fake his emotions.

Ekbar Shivi kar sakti hai, she knows how to deal cleverly with awkward situations and as told by leader , she is bold.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

I bet he can never fake his emotions.

Ekbar Shivi kar sakti hai, she knows how to deal cleverly with awkward situations and as told by leader , she is bold.

He's the emotional one she's the practical one. Fit like a puzzle.

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Woh din toh maine pura din fight kia tha...

I was way too triggered .....U have no idea and I was quite new on the forum. I've always hated victim blaming and when you grow mature you realise how deeply you've been gaslighted all your life on what's right and wrong.

Luckily maine mild forms of harassment hi face kia hai like every woman who has walked the earth but it does make you feel helpless and powerless. Sicku is an absolute loser for showing such explicit triggering scenes.

One word of advice since you're still young and learning the ways of the world - Surround yourself with women who inspire you, men who are advocates of equality and people who are empathetic. Also remember to be kind to people.

b: This. I always believe 'be cautious but be kind'. I used to have the IDGAF attitude for so long as a way to cope with difficult situations just because I refused to process the pain. Not a healthy approach IMO😆 It had made me such a bitter person uff. When we're kind, we may not get kindness in return and people may still hurt us but there's a sense of peace that fills your heart, so in a way we're being kind to ourselves too.

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Yeah Ru, I know what you're saying but I guess it's a South indian trait? South ke people are bhole I've noticed it. He has good mentors I hope who will protect n guide him. My tazbu should get all positive vibes only.

Sahu ignore twitter folks. PR karna hota toh itna content ka kami nai hota. There are lots of reasons an actor gives an interview, people just fixate on the wrong ones. Waise bhi the interviews Saishi give are to such pathetic media houses. I mean they aren't even reputed. Agar PR hota toh the portals would be big too

I haven't met a lot of SI people but I think it's true. The ones I've seen are well-mannered and don't have that lukkha chichhora vibe. Sigh. It's so refreshing❤️