Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Subah waali video mein when shivi finally gave a pose ( puppy face hi sahi) bande ki smile dekhi thi . Matlab colgate ki add mein itni badi smile nahi hoti jitni uski thi😇

Yes yes

Live main bhi his focus on his tazbu only.. baaki Sab ko royal ignore Martha hai … 🤣

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Yahan ka har member karta hai. Isn't that why we all are here....

Ren, I read all your replies in the topic"Feeling disheartened for Pallavi" the day people in the forum were victim shaming her. I really liked the way you were shutting up toxic posts by your long replies. I had not thought then that we would be interacting on a daily basis because of tazbus❤️.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Misty I agree with your two things, Sai doesn't like (also isn't good) at solo interviews. These 2 perfectly complement each other.

Media portals realise the power of this duo and hence capitalising. It's good for Saishi too. Better reach and better visibility. They need to give enough bait but still keep things under wraps so that they capitalise on their jodi strength. The classic example I can give is of sharbhi (though things went south pretty soon).

Aru gentleman hota toh aram se karta ya usko karne deta. Is bande main patience nai hai (this is HAQ). We got many interviews because demand has increased. Pehle their equation wasnt this good toh demand kam thi. Also the track and trp require them to be more active to hook the fans. That's another side to it. Babies look chirpy, I think a break day does wonders.

Misty he didn't say lap warna yaha toofan aata. It was a caption and I found it cute.

Sahu we know what u mean. Also he's a nice human being who is loyal and caring and a child at heart. He can be a good life partner to whoever is the lucky gal.

Aru, ruby they may have received an idea of the skeleton of this entire track now. So from a holistic view it makes sense thag characters aren't butchered etc? See right now they are doing this for tadka drama trp but at the end of the track ends on a positive note where R ka character remains the same (he was trapped is my feel strongly) then why would they be unhappy. Shivi also hinted ki wait for the end of the track before u judge.

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am going to watch the new joint interview now by entertainment tadka …. Going YouTube 😍

after a SaiShilicous Friday night with tazbu story and tazbu live, now perfect Saturday morning dose 🤩

Full focus on SaiShi only, RaghVi who? Keeping myself so sane by staying away from the show 😌

Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

And he says thin line and don’t get carried away 😔

Mujhe koi thin line nahi dikhayi dethi… I can see a clear view of what it is

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

Ren, I read all your replies in the topic"Feeling disheartened for Pallavi" the day people in the forum were victim shaming her. I really liked the way you were shutting up toxic posts by your long replies. I had not thought then that we would be interacting on a daily basis because of tazbus❤️.

Behan yeh kis post ki baat ho rahi hai???

I engage in a lot of fights on main forum. Tazbus ke liye nai fight kia toh kya kia 🤣

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Subah waali video mein when shivi finally gave a pose ( puppy face hi sahi) bande ki smile dekhi thi . Matlab colgate ki add mein itni badi smile nahi hoti jitni uski thi😇

Ref video . Also i love how the song fits their journey 🍉

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CVE4WwVBp7x/?utm_medium=copy_link

SailingShip thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

same sister same 💯💯💯

everyday manifesting and praying 🙏 🙏🙏

Manifesting will work it seems . Tazbus look serious about each other.

Wait, I have a doubt. In todays IF article nobody had asked her about their future plan. They were just asked about their stance on the offscreen shipping. Why did she say they are going separate ways after the show?.

This seems out of context , right.?

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Ren have you ever seen any ITV actor agreeing ke haan haan karo humein offscreen ship?

Maine rhetorical question pucha 😆 answer toh sabko patha hai.

Waise the content we get us directly proportional to how fast this thread moves.

We still are missing a lot of members. Warna yeh train nai rukti 🤪

SailingShip thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Behan yeh kis post ki baat ho rahi hai???

I engage in a lot of fights on main forum. Tazbus ke liye nai fight kia toh kya kia 🤣

Woh kaala din kaise bhool sakti ho tum Ren when Mandy had assaulted Pals and forum was on fire.