Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Aru did he really say this? Come sit on my lap? 🤭😮🤔
Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Yeah ! Just see how many joint live we’re getting all of a sudden!!!! (Touchwood it continues 🙏)

And their bonding has been fueling the gossip mills, so just like any other people of the entertainment industry, they must learn the art of diverting and distracting the host and audience. (Just think of Ranveer-Deepika - their bonding was seen by whole world for a long but have they ever accepted until it was finally on the card?)

Now what’s in store for future, nobody knows, right? We can just hope this bonding stays strong and continues 😍

Misty, I know we dont have a say in their life but I am dying to hear our tazbu as Mrs.***.

If you know what I mean.

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aru did he really say this? Come sit on my lap? 🤭😮🤔

Kuch bhi misty 😂

He said 'aagey aa' since shivi ki chair thodi peeche thi. Vo alag baat hain she could have done that herself but then he is a gentleman you see😳

MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

I don't think they are happy with the track at all .

They surely look extra happy and earlier it was shivi who was having tough time keeping her hands to herself. Now even sai 🤷‍♀️

Also why is there a flood of their joint ivs all of a sudden 100 was a milestone too. Uspe toh shayad ek ya do hi kare thein mushkil se. This must be their 10th iv imo after 200 episode completion 🧐

two things:

1. They realized (specially Sai) that he is bored to death in solo interviews so decided to do with tazbu only ( he can convince her we know that) 😂

2. All media portals realized that fans are only interested in SaiShi interviews and not in solos. So finally doing the right thing 😃 (except for that Rabia aunty lol)

Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

my quick take is I can’t even imagine Sai using terms like “thin line” “ carried away” etc etc

IMHO the wordings of this IF article feels out of place to me to some extent and the video (and their expressions) of it that we all have watched was the real stuff and reaction.

Plus as someone mentioned, they came up with a plan of action how to tackle this sort of questions, now that it started to come out on the surface often and these two started to do joint IVs more often and their offscreen bonding has become talk of the town.

It wasn’t like that before so they never needed to have their guards up.

Need I have to say again ….. I Stan this prendship 🙌

Yahan ka har member karta hai. Isn't that why we all are here....

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They surely look extra happy and earlier it was shivi who was having tough time keeping her hands to herself. Now even sai 🤷‍♀️

Also why is there a flood of their joint ivs all of a sudden 100 was a milestone too. Uspe toh shayad ek ya do hi kare thein mushkil se. This must be their 10th iv imo after 200 episode completion 🧐

Tazbu leader seems extra happy and energetic in her presence. Tazbu is the driving force behind his changed behaviour and we dont change ourself for random people , right?.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They are absolutely not happy with track … esp Sai .. uska tho band bhajha daala hai … their love is at stake yaar … he is extremely possessive… but they have no choice but to look happy

But he is definitely happy when he is around with tazbu 🍉… his smile is different☺️ 🍉🧿

MistyMelody thumbnail

Originally posted by: Owia

Misty, I know we dont have a say in their life but I am dying to hear our tazbu as Mrs.***.

If you know what I mean.

same sister same 💯💯💯

everyday manifesting and praying 🙏 🙏🙏

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

They are absolutely not happy with track … esp Sai .. uska tho band bhajha daala hai … their love is at stake yaar … he is extremely possessive… but they have no choice but to look happy

But he is definitely happy when he is around with tazbu 🍉… his smile is different☺️ 🍉🧿

Subah waali video mein when shivi finally gave a pose ( puppy face hi sahi) bande ki smile dekhi thi . Matlab colgate ki add mein itni badi smile nahi hoti jitni uski thi😇

MistyMelody thumbnail

Kuch bhi misty 😂

He said 'aagey aa' since shivi ki chair thodi peeche thi. Vo alag baat hain she could have done that herself but then he is a gentleman you see😳

Arree dil hi dil mein kaha hoga I m sure (Shivi be like: teri dil ki baat mein janoo 😉) 😃